Bordeaux being raped by the British

Discussion in 'France' started by SportBoy321, Jan 28, 2003.

1. SportBoy321

SportBoy321 New Member

Jul 6, 2002
    New England
    Duggarry,Jerome Bonnissel,David Sommell, and now probably Pauleta to Man City. How embarassing it must be to be a Bordeaux fan now.

2. AFCA

AFCA Member

Jul 16, 2002
    X X X rated
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    You mean how embarassing it must be to be a Man city supporter?

3. SportBoy321

SportBoy321 New Member

Jul 6, 2002
    New England
    Hey if your one of the biggest clubs in France and Manchester United are after your players then fine. But Rangers,Birmingham,Manchester City ? Makes you think long and hard about where your club and league stands right now.

4. Papa Bouba Diop

Papa Bouba Diop New Member

Oct 2, 2002
    McGill ghetto
    Super Pedro is not leaving Bordeaux, mark my words.

5. ZZ10

ZZ10 New Member

Sep 4, 2002
    PARIS
    I am not sure I agree with you. Dugarry who was not doing much anymore in Bordeaux since a few monthes has immediately been hailed a hero after his 1st game with Birmingham. Not bad for a good (but not anymore great) player from a mediocre league. As for Man City they trashed Man U a few weeks ago and are middle of the table in the EPL. Not really a bad side are they?

6. Theo

Theo New Member

Feb 14, 2000
    Philadelphia, PA
    i doubt Pauleta will be gone now that Man City have signed Robbie Fowler.

Man City are a giant club that are on their way up. i wouldn't say it's a bad thing at all that they are looking to sign some of Bordeaux's top talent.

7. SportBoy321

SportBoy321 New Member

Jul 6, 2002
    New England
    ManU, Arsenal,Liverpool are giant clubs. ManCity aren't even in Chelsea,Everton,Leeds,Tottenham and Newcastle's category. I would love to say Bordeaux is a bigger and more popular club than ManCity but they probably aren't but in a perfect world they would be.

8. SportBoy321

SportBoy321 New Member

Jul 6, 2002
    New England

9. mattyc2422

mattyc2422 New Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Melbourne
    Let's hope so. I follow Bordeaux, and Pauleta and Darcheville are vital to our success.

10. Papa Bouba Diop

Papa Bouba Diop New Member

Oct 2, 2002
    McGill ghetto
    Same thing for Ronaldinho, people don't want to see superstars in France,well its more that they want to see those players in bigger clubs, its nothing agaist France, so they make up bullsh!t stories.

11. SportBoy321

SportBoy321 New Member

Jul 6, 2002
    New England
    I just watched Man.Utd. beat Birmingham. Dugarry looked very fustrated. Still hasn't scored yet for City.(no big surprise) If they get relegated he's not gonna want to sign a contract extention so he may be back at Bordeaux. I hope he's realized he made a mistake going there. See Christophe, playing in the Premiership isn't that big a deal now is it ?

12. ZZ10

ZZ10 New Member

Sep 4, 2002
    PARIS
    He did not score but he was head & shoulders above any other player of his team.
    Birmingham are so crap it is incredible. I still think he can do well in a solid EPL team (Chelsea, Leeds..) but he has never been & will never be a striker. But he has such a good head game!!

13. gerby

gerby Member

Jan 14, 2001
    South of Belgium
    Did anybody out here is aware that Dugary has punched one of is team mate after the UEFA match against Anderlecht(defeat) in Brussels and that since then he had THE WHOLE team against him ? if he went to Birmingham that's probably the one of the FEW teams that agree to give him the money he wanted.Birmingham is far better that Bordeaux (that's my personal opinion !).If Dugarry is still there next season I would really be surprised because he'll never be a stiker, is bad as midfielder but is a real ENIGMA !! For sure he'll never come back to Bordeaux where he is now hated.

14. harambestars17

harambestars17 New Member

Feb 24, 2003
    I think you're right but they really needed to get rid of duggary. If I was Man U. i would probably buy JC Darcheville