BOLD - National Champion Prediction

Discussion in 'Women's College' started by WWC_Movement, Jul 15, 2017.

1. WWC_Movement

WWC_Movement Red Card

Dec 10, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Papua New Guinea
    I have Duke in the Top 5 this season for sure.
    I'm as high as anyone on Racioppi.

2. mpr2477

mpr2477 Member

Jun 30, 2016
    Club:
    Vancouver MLS
    Now that's the spirit! (I was just givin you a hard time). Love that montage. That was a very "Van Persie'esque" goal from Taylor. Wow

3. jimhalpert

jimhalpert Member

Jan 9, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Actually, McCaskill didn't take one penalty kick. All of her goals were during play.

4. WWC_Movement

WWC_Movement Red Card

Dec 10, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Papua New Guinea
    Okay, so she drew all 17 penalties with her "cleverness". ;)

5. devad

devad Member

Nov 18, 2012
    You realize that McCaskill had 11 assists right? Only thing worst than a troll is a lazy troll. And so you know, McCaskill was 2nd at National Camp at the Nike fitness test they did. With SM, it is important you don't judge a book by its cover. She'd be at the very top of any fitness test that A&M did.

6. L'orange

L'orange Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Jul 20, 2017
    I've seen McCaskill dive--and more than once. Make any sort of contact with her in the box and she will go down in a heap--that you count on. Why do you think South Carolina had so many penalty shots?

7. WWC_Movement

WWC_Movement Red Card

Dec 10, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Papua New Guinea
    She has TERRIFIC fitness as she's running down the field, especially in the middle of it.
    However, she always seems to run out of gas when she enters the penalty box, and as a result of this fatigue, she falls instantly to the ground and appears to get lucky that a defender was breathing down her neck at the exact time of her gas tank running out. :D

I will say this, her (vertical) up and down Movement in the box is the best I've ever seen, when her vertical happens to be falling downward. No one has ever done that better than her in the collegiate game. It's definitely her Niche'.