Boca x Fluminense

Discussion in 'Copa Libertadores / Sudamericana' started by sidis, May 23, 2008.

1. Andrés_

Andrés_ Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Argentina.
    Club:
    CA Independiente
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I think it's safe to say that both 2nd legs of the semi-finals will be really fierce.

Both Boca and Fluminense gave a good match yesterday. Also worth pointing that Fluminense's speed on the wings looks really threatening. Thiago Neves was really good yesterday. And Riquelme was always giving a headache to Flu's defense. I think either of the two 10 were the man of the match.

2. bosterosoy

bosterosoy New Member

Jan 22, 2007
    In a House
    ^^^ Along with Flu's gk

3. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    entretaining?

that was the FINAL OF COPA LIB
    2ND CHAPTER next week- grande roman y grande boca, flu respondio muy bien y no se sintio chico en tierras argentinas.....mejor partido de copa so far!!!

4. BigSoccer Bot

BigSoccer Bot I am not real.

Feb 25, 2005
    News: Se agrandó

Thiago Silva, defensor de Fluminense, afirmó que en Boca "hablaban de que éramos fáciles y nosotros nos agrandamos. Que Boca hable, nos motivan. Tengo orgullo de jugar con la casaca de Fluminense".

More...

5. bosterosoy

bosterosoy New Member

Jan 22, 2007
    In a House
    Re: News: Se agrandó

Thiago Silva is an idiot? all I remember is how much trash Flu players/management were talking

6. sidis

sidis Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Itaguaí-RJ - Brazil
    Re: News: Se agrandó

the commentary of Thiago Silva is about Palermo commentary that say Boca will win in Argentina and in Maracanã.

7. BigSoccer Bot

BigSoccer Bot I am not real.

Feb 25, 2005
    News: Poné el freno, Neves

More...

8. Caturro

Caturro Member

Aug 3, 2004
    Chile
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    "Fluminense empequeñecido ante la grandeza de Boca"

"Fluminense defiende con uñas y dientes... acuerdenze que estamos en el Maracana, ehh"

xD

Matate Niembro hijo de puta. Como te duele que pierda Boquita. :D

9. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    3x1. Game over. Congrats to Flu..

10. Century's Best

Century's Best Member+

Jul 29, 2003
    USA
    Dodo FINALLY scores after missing 2 good shots.

Fluminense 3, Boca Juniores 1.

Fluminense na final. Congratulations, Fluminense and all fans of the Tricolor Carioca. You are in the final.

11. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    FLU .. congrats ... you guys could have played way better .. but you guys made the goals ... Liga-FLu ... to the finals .

12. Caturro

Caturro Member

Aug 3, 2004
    Chile
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Congrats to Flu, defined the game at all the right moments. Will be a great final between them and Liga. :)

13. FLFootballFan

FLFootballFan Member

Apr 18, 2007
    Club:
    Nacional de Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yes,,,,,,,,,, BOCA lost!!! those arrogant Boca players were beaten fair and square. How can the Fox people elect as the Man of the Match all boca players??? This is beyond comprehension.

14. Century's Best

Century's Best Member+

Jul 29, 2003
    USA
    Caturro, I have to say this: Niembro is a good soccer commentator, but being Argentine his pro-Argentine bias is more glaring than his clear Buenos Aires accent. When Boca and other Argentine teams goal score, the GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL sounds as if Argentina just scored a golden goal in a World Cup final. When other teams score, the GOL shout is much shorter and weaker.

15. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Back in NJ :(
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Commentaristas amargos de ************.

Me gusta la final!

16. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    GREAT FINAL .. oh my GOd..this final is going to be to the teeth and bone !!

LIGA-FLUMINENSE ... both HUNGRY as hell !!!!

I'm proud of these two teams... both underdogs... both hungry.. but's lets take it LIGA ... Ecuador is behind you.

17. KesOne

KesOne BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Good for F'in Flu. I called them winning and they'll take the final. Flu champions of the Copa, mark my words. I have nothing against LDU, but FLU's style is superior thats all. Good final either way.....beers

18. Caturro

Caturro Member

Aug 3, 2004
    Chile
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Yes, it is disgusting. Don Niembraaaa ought to be shot... but, in second thought, what happened today at Maracana is more than enough for him. :D His reactions were freaking priceless. You could tell how much that last goal hurt Marianita Closs in particular.

19. crfamazonense

crfamazonense New Member

Mar 6, 2007
    Paris dos Trópicos
    I am flamenguista but man what a great game! Dá-lhe Fluzão!! Congrats!! Lets continue playing this way against LDU.

20. sidis

sidis Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Itaguaí-RJ - Brazil
    congratulations flu, i'm vasco supporters, i cheer against sõa paulo and boca, now you can loose to LDU.

21. Andrés_

Andrés_ Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Argentina.
    Club:
    CA Independiente
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Heh, Boca played more but Fluminense scored the goals and that's what matters, Boca had the possesion but didn't know what to do with the ball.

Battaglia the man of the match? Yeah right.:rolleyes:

22. sidis

sidis Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Itaguaí-RJ - Brazil
    was the biggest crowd of libertadores?

85k people, 82k tickets sold.

[youtube]P3gzNjvWGeU[/youtube]

23. Century's Best

Century's Best Member+

Jul 29, 2003
    USA
    I thought I was the only one who noticed Niembro (and some other Argentine commentators) turn the O at the end of words into A.

D'ALESSANDRA! CICINHA! RONALDINHA! ADRIANA! CRESPA! MASCHERANA! ROBINHA! PALERMA! AL PALO IZQUIERDA! PALACIA! SAN LORENZA! AQUI ESTA ESTUDIANTES DE LA PLATA, EL CAMPEON DEL FUTBOL ARGENTINA!

How freaking irritating. An otherwise soccer-knowledgeable commentator whose antics are so damn annoying. And his comments at the end, talking about how Fluminense didn't deserve to win by 3-1... well, too bad for him Dodo's 2 shots went way over the crossbar. :rolleyes:

What's that some Spanish speakers say? Oh yes, "amargados." LOL

24. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    YES Boca is gone!

Rematch between Flu and Liga, looks like Group 8 was the Group of Death afterall.