BiH Forum Suggestions & Requests - Current Status:"Mostly Free" according to Freedom House Index

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Sudžuka, Mar 1, 2014.

1. FCBM

FCBM Member+

Aug 15, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    my parents are also very open minded for Bosnians , I think Bosnia is miles behind when it comes to pretty much all social issues, including women's place in society, as well as racism , acceptance of homosexuals and racism

bosna10 and MissNina repped this.
  2. MissNina

MissNina Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Not only bosnia but most of Balkan!
    The only issue I have with my mother is the topic on homosexuals so we don't talk about it cause an argument is guaranteed. And she used to ba a judge so she has the "I'm always right" complex; doesn't want to listen to my argument :)

bosna10 repped this.
  3. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    The "Im always right" complex isnt just from being a judge. Thats a typical old school Bosnian mentality. Both my parents have it hahaha so we butt heads on everything. My mother hates tattoos and my brother had two sleeves(legs) and his chest...but she doesnt know about the chest. Only the legs. And she makes him wear pants.

bosna10 and MissNina repped this.
  4. MissNina

MissNina Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Lol true but with my mom it is even more pronounced. Ohh when my sis and I were first getting tats we thought that my mom will be all pissed off but to our surprise she was cool with that and she actually likes them. She's really lib when it comes down to kids and marriage but on some stuff she's as ridged as the typical bosnian. Now my dad he's the most relaxed person; his answer to everything is "Šta mene pitaš?! Radi sta god hoces; nije moj život" :D

ABiH12 repped this.
  5. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Pretty much the same in my place minus the mother being cool with tats. My dad doesnt care as long as it isnt something completely idiotic. My moms the strict one on majority of things. It seems typical from what Ive witness that most dads are super relaxed and laid back while the moms are a bit more crazy hahaha

6. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    My quest in life is to be less Bosnian...more human.

bosna10, LGRod, MissNina and 1 other person repped this.
  7. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Not possible. Accept your fate you twat

bosna10 and trts repped this.
  8. ZmajOdSvedske

ZmajOdSvedske Member

Mar 2, 2014
    Why can't I create new threads? Because I haven't been a member long enough? I was just about to make one for the new WC fantasy league. It would be great if a moderator could enable me to do it or just start a thread so that we can get the discussion going.:thumbsup:

9. 108thLegendary

108thLegendary Member+

Apr 8, 2006
    you gotta get your reputation up :D

post more perhaps

10. ZmajOdSvedske

ZmajOdSvedske Member

Mar 2, 2014
    Sure, but it would be great if someone else could start the thread so that we can get the ball rolling.

11. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
  12. ZmajOdSvedske

ZmajOdSvedske Member

Mar 2, 2014
    Saw it now, didn't think someone would make it that quick. Thanks!

13. FCBM

FCBM Member+

Aug 15, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    send some dirty pics of yourself to the mods , thatll bring your rep up