Bielsa Watch (R)

Discussion in 'Chile' started by MetroChile, Aug 1, 2011.

1. zasal911

zasal911 Member

Sep 1, 2000
    - no seria solo por el juicio, si no tambien por una conferencia de pre-jucio, un bail hearing, un disclosure meeting, lo que fuera... la indisciplina no fue por llegar mal a un partido, fue por llegar mal y a dstiempo a la concentracion. igual no importa, la conversa se a desviado demasiado

- y sobre lo de mati y valdivia, lo unico que diria es que los desafios son distintos. no tengo duda que Matias jugaria consistentemente en cualqueir equipo de america, mientras que Valdivia en italia no jugaria menos de lo que lo hace en brasil. es logico por el futbol que se dispone, y va hacia la calidad de los jugadores

2. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Xuxa, que conveniente "sacarle el potito" a la discusión cuando no conviene.
    En fin, los políticos en general hacen lo mismo, cuando sienten que lo que se está diciendo o argumentando, no los favorece (no resulta para nada extraño, que muchos de ellos sean precisamente, abogados, :p ).

O sea, que tanto el Mati como Valdivia son muy buenos jugadores, pero distintos.
    Es decir, estás de acuerdo conmigo.

3. zasal911

zasal911 Member

Sep 1, 2000
    - we went from talking about the bautizazo to legal ethics and professionalis --> we're offtopic. You belabour arguments unnecesarily. the players were told to be at JPD at a certain time, they called to ask for an extension, that was denied, they arrived 40minutes late and arguably in a bad state....... you think it should have been 'tapado', i disagree....simple
    -i agree that they're different but both good players? yes, i haven't said anything different ever. i don't agree with you that Valdivia is our best player, in fact, he's not even our best 10

4. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    In fact, he`s are only 10.
    Classic "10's", practically don`t exist nowdays
    ;)

5. zasal911

zasal911 Member

Sep 1, 2000
    dude, whatever role Matias plays in europe, he plays as a classic 10 under Borghi and did so under Bielsa as well.... Matias with the NT is a 10, there can't be any doubt about that.

6. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    If it wasn't for the Chilean press, it would have been "tapado" & dealt with in-house.

In hindsight, the way Medel & Vargas were handled is how Valdivia & company should have been.

7. zasal911

zasal911 Member

Sep 1, 2000
    but Medel-Vargas only came to light becasue of the press...without them Borghi and the people at JPD would never have known.

there is no doubt though that the press, and the way those involved interact with the press, made the situation 10000x worse

8. ridv34

ridv34 Member

Jul 20, 2007
    CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    We should just start a new thread and call it zasal and Rickdog argue. :p

MetroChile repped this.
  9. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Interesting,
    So while the 5 from the baptism arrived 40 minutes late, when they were allowed to assist to it directly by the NT staff, should face the "pains from hell". While those who "sneak" out from the concentration camp without permission, should be excused without almost no punishment at all.
    :rolleyes:

It is one of the biggest contradictions and signs of inconsequence in dealing with the discipline issues for this NT management, and also specially for you, zasal, who condemns the players from the baptism , and says very little regarding those who without permission did what they did.
    It only says that if you do things without permission, it's OK; while if you ask for permission, then you must face consequences from your acts.

"So from now on, you can do whatever you want to, as almost no punishment will fall on you, afterwards. But those who were condemned in the past will never be forgiven"
    :rolleyes:

10. zasal911

zasal911 Member

Sep 1, 2000
    - first, i don't know how you come to that conclusion based on me saying that were it not for the press the coaching team would not have known about the medel-vargas thing. its not what i said or insinuated, stop inventing things

- second, you either misremember or misunderstood the medel-vargas sitution. they did not sneak out of a concentration. do some research

11. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Post number 82 a little bit above, was yours ?.
    I presume.

:p

Unless your not writing in english, but some other language very similar to it (only that it means the opposite of what is written .............
    :alien:

About them not "sneaking away", maybe you are right, but were they allowed to go to the disco, on their free day ?, specially considering that Medel, only to that same very day was under medical care due to injuries. Or did they do it on their own ?

Please, explain it all, to us .........
    :)

12. zasal911

zasal911 Member

Sep 1, 2000
    what i wrote, and the conclusion you took from it are so distant from each other that its not even worth explaining. Just use your brain, try to work on your reading comprehension, actually READ the posts fully.....it'll be better for everyone

13. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    It's pretty clear.
    It seems that you didn`t read it yourself after you posted it.
    You used this post to reply to the one HAS, posted as how the baptism issue should have been handled, and wasn`t by the "mule head", stating the diferences in how he got aware of them. And how he handled both issues diferently, afterwards.
    Where you systematically, in every thread concerning the issue, since then till nowdays, have aproved how he handled both situations.

My assumptions, regarding your opinions, have only come due to your own replies concerning all those involved and how inconsequent they are, one from the other.
    Nothing more than that.

You don`t like what I posted, then try to read all your posts, the same as the one from others and try to have some consequence regarding them, otherwise you`ll end up reading posts, as mine, many times. And all of this will only be, your own fault.

comprendre vous ?
    ;)

14. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Chuta, las viejas clotas. :p

ridv34 repped this.
  15. zasal911

zasal911 Member

Sep 1, 2000
    - try again, this time slowly.
    1. HAS suggested that the Bautizazo should have been handled the way the Medel-Vargas situation was - tapado and handled 'in-house'.
    2. All i said was that it wasn't really like that, because the Medel-Vargas situation wasn't 'tapado', in fact it only came to the attention of the NT because of the press.
    3. I then agreed that the press played a role in making both situations worse.

4. and you accuse me of thinking this:
    see how there's no correlation?

16. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    I already gave you part of the word, for the "sneaking" issue, because they still went to the disco not being authorized to do so (so "sneaking" also becomes handy in this case, although it wasn`t from the concentration).

What I mock for (there is a sarcasm smiley there at the end), is how you seem to not give so much importance to it, in the Medel-Vargas case, but you condemn those from the baptism. When in the first case the guilty ones, did what they did without having the slightest permission to do so, while the other 5, had the permission, and all they did was arrive a little late with maybe some drinks in them. I'm not even mentioning the press here, because that part of my post, wasn't refered to what you posted previously, but what you've been posting since the first day it became public information, for both cases.

17. zasal911

zasal911 Member

Sep 1, 2000
    - well, then try to stay on topic or be extra clear as to what you're talking about. you quote me in a very specific setting with a very specific comment and are now saying you were talking about my general attitude towards something else entirely. it was a misquote, you have to be much clearer.

- as for the two situations, i have always said that i am in agreement with how the bautizazo thing was handled (discipline wise, not in relation to the over the top back and forth comments through the press).

and as i said when it happened with the Medel-Vargas thing, i wasn't happy with the half-measures...either they broke a rule and have to be punished, or the rules weren't clearly established and that falls on the dt......the whole 'no era regla, era palabra de compromiso' thing seems nonsensical to me.

18. SIN DIOS NI LEY

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    CSKA Moskva
    A 6 puntos del descenso.
    Han perdido 13 de 25 partidos.

No ha sido buena la campaña del mejor DT del mundo.

19. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    No creo que nadie haya dicho que sea "el mejor del mundo": es un buen técnico y sus logros hablan por sí sólos pero si tiene una tendencia a desgastar al largo plazo a sus dirigidos físicamente.

El hecho de que haya llamado a más jugadores de la U o no a tantos de Colo Colo no significa que sea mal técnico. ;)

20. SIN DIOS NI LEY

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    CSKA Moskva
    Los jugadores que pasaron por Colo Colo fueron claves en su proceso con Chile.
    La U es una moda de estos días, como el Gagnam Style.

21. Yañez

Yañez Member+

Oct 11, 2005
    Santiago, Llolleo
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Pero si Sampaoli tiene pensado llamar a los mismos jugadores del Colo "claves"... Vidal y Matias, o Sanchez si lo consideras del Colo. No me digai que quieres que llame a Fierro o Millar?

MetroChile repped this.
  22. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Está cerca de asumir con el Santos de Brasil.

23. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Hoy dejó plantado a Pelé:D, pero llegará mañana a Santos.

24. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Bump.

Hace unas semanas sonó fuerte Bielsa como el posible próximo técnico del Olympique de Marsella francés. Incluso suena Matías como su primer refuerzo.

posteador and Yañez repped this.
  25. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    posteador repped this.