Bicentenario 2010 [R]

Discussion in 'Toluca' started by Numero_9, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Ive always liked how consistent Toluca is with its roster, but i think its time to refresh the team. I think today we saw how the defense isnt very deep. Im also starting to think its time to find a new forward. Mancilla was good for a while, but lately he hasnt been producing.

Also, Chepo is stupid sometimes. Why start a guy and then 10 minutes later realize you didnt set up the defense well? So he takes him out and bitches at him.

2. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    omgomogmogmoomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

shipppppppppppppppppppppp.

<3 J. Beltran
    <3 Mancilla
    <3 Talavera
    <3 everyone

great job holding the 1-0 lead for 60+ minutes with 1 man down

wooooooooooooo

23 points!!! 5 point lead over queretaro

3. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    [​IMG]

BEST. DAY. EVER.

WE'RE IN THE LIGUILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE IN 3RD PLACE OVERALL!!!!!

SO FUNNY THAT EVERYONE CALLS US OUT THIS SEASON THAT WE ARENT THAT GOOD. WELL GUESS WHAT ************S, WE ARE PROLLY THE BEST TEAM IN MEXICO. CHICAS IS DONE AND MONETERRY IS OLD. ******** YEAAHHHHH..

AND A BIG LOL TO ATLAS AND QUERETARO FOR CHOKING DOWN THE STRETCH LIKE I SAID A FEW MONTHS BACK.

LETS GET OUR 10TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND IF YOU THINK I OVERDID IT WITH ALL CAPS, THEN YOU CAN GTFO

4. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Are you ********ing serious you peicfe of shit linesman. Are u ********ing serious?????? That ********ing ************ was offsides for ********s sake. He ********ing interfered on the play. Are you ********ing serious. Kill urself linesman

5. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    LOL, just noticed the stupid linesman is actually a woman. that stupid ******** should take her ass to the kitchen and do women work

6. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    telemundo is so ********ing bad, i hope the guys working the cameras catch aids.

nice win. as or right now, we are in 3rd. hopefully pumas doesnt win

7. mexicano_for_lyfe

Jul 2, 2006
    VELA NR
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    next sun at azteca sunday after that at nemesio diez... fun two weeks coming up

8. DCDireWolf

DCDireWolf Member

Jul 17, 2006
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I just came in here to say f*ck America.

Thanks, carry on.

9. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    honestly, if chepo can keep from doing something retarded, we totally have this. standard lineup gets us past america

10. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
  11. DCDireWolf

DCDireWolf Member

Jul 17, 2006
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Novaretti is an idiot.

12. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    no, ur an idiot if u blame nova there. that was 100% talavera's fault. that was all him there ainec.

i'd like to say that Chepo finally managed a game great. when nova got the red, i just kept saying that they need to take out esquivel for a defender. i was thinking gamboa, but putting cruzalta in and having gonzalez play CB worked better. also, subbing marin for calderon was standard but it still deserves recognition. the last sub mancilla for nava was mehhhhhh, i woulda preferred tripa perez going in for zinha instead, but no biggie. for once, great job chepo. loved the 4-3-1-1 with the 3 midfielders playing more defensively.

finally, i would like to say that Duenas is the best mexican CB playing in mexico and its not even close. magallon is the closest one to him, but really, he doesnt even come close to duenas. <3 duenas

13. pankracio

pankracio New Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Suburban Orange Cty
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    yea but sad thing is duenas never had a real chance to prove himself with la verde , and when he did, he was just average.
    duenas ftw though .carrying the defense on his shoulders like da silva used to.

14. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    shippppppppppppp

if toluca plays their game, no team in mexico beats them. we got the best team bar none.

talavera has gotten sooooooo much better, we got someone we can have faith in.

our defense is just nastyyyyyyy. duenas with novaretti as CBs is just unfair. add gonzalez and manolo de la torre and you can easily call it the best defense in mexico.

our midfield is also great. romagnoli is the best defensive midfielder in mexico and anyone who argues that he is not is fkn retarded. rios is young, but the kid is doing great. esquivel and calderon/marin fkn awesome.

then we got antonio naelson matias zinha. its redonkulous that he isnt on the national team, but whatever, aguirre is a moran. <3 zinha

finally, our striker, hector raul mancilla. he is sickkkkkkkkkkk. doubt theres any other striker i'd take before mancilla.

and our bench isnt bad either. we got nava, marin, cruzalta, tripa perez, brizuela, gamboa, and a few others.

this is the team that wins #10 for toluca

15. pankracio

pankracio New Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Suburban Orange Cty
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    whew that was long!
    i agree on everything though.. and its a shame zinha isnt going to the world cup.i rate him above bofo and about the same ability/creativity as cuah but with wayyy more speed.real shame.

16. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    first off, i just want to say how fkn proud i am of the team. fantastic game by duenas/nova, manolo, zinha, mancilla, and company.

second, i'd like to tell Mauricio Morales that i hope he fkn dies and his children get raped and i hope michael vick gets to his dogs that he might have and kills them too. ur such a punk bitch mauricio, i really hope u just die after what u did toniight. that was an obvious red card and for u not to give mustafa a red is a fkn joke. we coulda been up 1-0 with 1 extra for 40 minutes if the ref wasnt so retarded skgjhslgkhaklgjhasgh;sldghsa;lgfhasgfhas

lastly, pachuca runs soooooooo good its unreal. its okay tho, we gonna rape them in la bombonera.

P.S.

i hope jesus martinez and all the pachuca fan dis with mauricio morales

17. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    quoting this part from my last poast. gonzalez made a huge mistake but i forgive him, hope he plays his A game in the 2nd leg.

also, chepo, im guess it looks like u know what ur doing afterall. i woulda took out esquivel for cruzalta, marin for calderon, and then put in a defender late in the game, but i guess putting in galeana to play LWB was solid too. great fkn job chepo, i really hope you get mexico job because u deserve it.

and plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Chile, let mancilla play the finals

LETS WIN #10!!!!!!!!

18. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    ^^ Good news

19. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    ughhhhhhhhh, these is a bitter-sweet moment. im bitter because we had the win but let it slip away. im also bitter bc manolo got red carded. that was some weak ass bull shit, toluca has to fight this one, good chance of it being overturned.

now the sweet part. to get a tie in torreon vs that offense is simply amazing. im confident toluca gets the job done at home. soooooooo close from getting the win from there tho :(

whole team played awesome. it'll suck if manolo doesnt play, we'll just have to wait and see wat happens.

P.S.

******** u marco antonio rodriguez

20. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    That wasnt a damn red card. Manolo is one of the best guys in the back, but on the bright side Osvaldo will be back so maybe Cruzalta will switch sides.
    Mancilla should have taken his time in the one where he got the ball and was in front of Oswaldo.
    Zinha <3

21. DCDireWolf

DCDireWolf Member

Jul 17, 2006
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As depressed as I was after the 85th minute, 2-2 seemed like a fair score at the end of the game. It was a pretty even game. Mancilla should have nailed his point blank opportunity, but Talavera made two ridiculous saves too to keep the score where it was at the time. Red card was a horrible, horrible call. I'm confident Toluca can hold on at home. My spouse was in Toluca on Wednesday, the city is pretty pumped up for both the home team and El Tri.

Did you hear how loud the Toluca supporters were on TV last night? Maybe the microphones were near them or something, but the few of them were loud with the Diablos chants.

22. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    later today (saturday), Disciplinary Commission rules if they will overturn manolo's bull shit red card. fingers crossed

23. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    1 person likes this.
  24. mexicano_for_lyfe

Jul 2, 2006
    VELA NR
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    i cried twice today... when mancilla missed that penalty and when talavera made the last save!!