Best XI from group B

Discussion in 'GROUP B: Portugal, Spain, Iran, Morocco' started by The Special One, Dec 5, 2017.

1. The Special One

The Special One Member+

Aug 6, 2005
    It would be interesting to see what the best starting 11 for the whole of group B

De Gea;Gurreiro,Pepe,Ramos,Carvalhal;
    William,Busquets;Guedes,Isco,Ronaldo;Morata

2. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    useless thread as it would just be spains starting 11 with a few portuguese in there.

KiarashM and Californian81 repped this.
  3. Salas033

Salas033 Member

Juventus
    Dec 15, 2017
    United States
    Nat'l Team:
    Morocco
    #3 Salas033, Dec 15, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
    I don't agree with that. I can tell you off the top of my head that any team today would take Benatia (player of the month last month with Juventus) rather than Pepe whose best years are behind him. I would also use Azmoun as a sub for Morata

I would throw in:

De Gea

Carvajal Benatia Ramos Alba

Busquets Iniesta Isco Ziyech C.Ronaldo

Morata

Now that's one crazy good team. I wanted to throw in Perreira in the midfield too but I gotta have Busquets...

4. The Special One

The Special One Member+

Aug 6, 2005
    Sorry Pepe still has benatia covered what he's done at besiktas and how Ramos has struggled at Madrid. when Varane is not there, shows what a brilliant player Pepe was for Madrid and now is for besiktas

Ziyech over Guedes, david silva, Bernardo silva etc. he's not even in the conversation

5. Salas033

Salas033 Member

Juventus
    Dec 15, 2017
    United States
    Nat'l Team:
    Morocco
    In regards to Pepe vs Benatia, did you watch Juventus vs Barcelona or last week's Juventus vs Inter? I watched Besiktas vs Galatasaray and I can tell you that while Pepe is still great (albeit playing lower level opponents), it's not the same level as Benatia right now. I am talking "monstrous" level as in As Roma Benatia and as in shit that gets you elected player of the month even though you are a defender. You will agree with me once it's all over mainstream media which usually take a few months to catch up.

Guedes? Pleaaaase..

6. zahzah

zahzah Member+

Jun 27, 2011
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Benatia is obviously in any first XI here.
    Ziyech doesn't have the star factor for now, but he could soon become that.

And what the hell is Guedes doing here?

SF19 and Salas033 repped this.