Rumor: Best Stadium in the world

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Polls' started by Qwaszx1234, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Qwaszx1234

Qwaszx1234 New Member

Jul 15, 2011
    München
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    What do you think the best stadium in the world is? I'm only thinking of these stadiums off the top of my head so don't get too angry if I miss your favorite.

2. Qwaszx1234

Qwaszx1234 New Member

Jul 15, 2011
    München
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    oops I think it put this thread in twice.

3. nesha444

nesha444 Red Card

Aug 4, 2011
    nesha780

A great article written with great hard work..
    Free legal Services
    .i must say....Thanks for posting this article. I am definitely tired of struggling to find relevant and intelligent commentary on this subject.
    Computer Jobs
    Everyone nowadays seem to go to extremes to either drive home their viewpoint or suggest that everybody else in the globe is wrong. Thanks for your concise and relevant insight a great work of your which shows...I like your site its quite informative and
    software solutions
    i would like to come here again as i get some time from my studies. i would like to invite my other friends to this site, as you have done a great job.i must say..
    classifieds
    .keep it up guys..Thanks for the information.I apriciate each and every point of your article.Really great information .Keep sharing …..Well done

A great article written with great hard work..
    find jobs
    .i must say....Thanks for posting this article. I am definitely tired of struggling to find relevant and intelligent commentary on this subject.
    matrimonials
    Everyone nowadays seem to go to extremes to either drive home their viewpoint or suggest that everybody else in the globe is wrong. Thanks for your concise and relevant insight a great work of your which shows...I like your site its quite informative and
    science article
    i would like to come here again as i get some time from my studies. i would like to invite my other friends to this site, as you have done a great job.i must say..
    MCITP
    .keep it up guys..Thanks for the information.I apriciate each and every point of your article.Really great information .Keep sharing …..Well done