Best Referee in Suramerica

Discussion in 'CONMEBOL' started by efernandez9, Sep 3, 2003.

1. Guti™

Guti™ Moderator

Mar 6, 2005
    La Victoria
    Club:
    Alianza Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Haha talk about who is light years beyond who. You monos were playing with sticks when us Peruanos were celebrating our glorious days in the 70's.

2. kaviedes_freak

kaviedes_freak New Member

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto
    well those days are WAY over now buddy. we are in 2005 incase u didnt know. I know those are your glorious days....what is today then for u? patheic days....yep i know :D
    Our team is taking leaps and bounds over your team.

3. Guti™

Guti™ Moderator

Mar 6, 2005
    La Victoria
    Club:
    Alianza Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Yes those were our glorious days, and Im sure you monos will never accomplish half the things Peru has accomplished. You might make it to the World Cup, I can give you that, even Bolivia is still able to quilify at this point and time. But to make it to the next round in the WC. Really, I doubt it.

4. kaviedes_freak

kaviedes_freak New Member

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto
    we'll see about that. if we beat mexico, we could have made it. it was very close indeed. like fifa said, ecuador returned with their heads up high and could be proud of their first world cup performance. a world cup peru will never see again :D

5. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    what did I do? :D You rated him high on the other thread. All of a sudden you got quiet on that one. what happened? I guess all those facts I posted about the worst ref in history cut your tongue.

6. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    mock you? I'm not mocking anyone. I was telling jhony how he rated Byron very high in his chart on the other thread and all of a sudden he wanted the discussion to end. Facts got to him maybe? ;)

How would I be jealous? I'm not jealous that you have the worst ref in history. :rolleyes: You can keep him for all I care. I'm proud of ya'! :D

7. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    ask a korean, he won't say he is the worst! :D

8. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    ask anyone but a korean, they'll say he is the worst.

9. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    no just you think so

10. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    it's me and all these guys: FIFA, CONMEBOL, UEFA, your own Federacion Ecuatoriana de Futbol (20 games!!!!! :D ), Reuters news agency, Associated Press, ESPN, Sports Illustrated, EFE News Agency, Yahoo, Terra, MSN, Diario Deportivo Ole, Fox Sports, the internet in general, the whole world, even Byron Moreno thinks he is the worst. He retired!!! :D

In conclusion, BYRON MORENO IS THE WORST REF IN HISTORY

Hey guys let's play pin the tail on the BURRO!!!
    [​IMG]

11. elcombo

elcombo New Member

Oct 5, 2004
    worst referee in the history of soccer.

12. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    vean lo que paso en asia:

Casi matan a Oscar Julian Ruiz en el otro repechaje de Trinadad y tobago contra Bahrain en Bahrain. Al hombre lo tuvo que sacar el Ejercito por que lo iban a linchar. El partido lo iva ganando trinidad 1-0 y el hombre anulo un gol claro de Bahrain al minuto noventa que hubiera mandado el partido a un alargue. Estas son los ultimos comentarios del partido

90+3 Hassan dispossesses Jack as he tries to drop-kick but the ref blows and Bahrain have lost it! They're piling onto the referee and this is a full-on assault! The Bahraini coaches are on now to push their players away!

90+3 Another look at that and the ref was totally wrong to blow, it was a perfectly legal challenge by Hassan and Ali Baba is sent off although to be honest any one of the Bahrain players could have gone. Poor decision by the ref to disallow the goal.

90+5 Oh what a save from Kelvin Jack!! The long shot came in and what a stop from Jack! He dived across the bodies and tipped it over! He's sending Trinidad to Germany with that stop!

90+5 And that's it! The ref blows, the army are on the pitch to protect the ref and Trinidad can't believe it! Trinidad and Tobago go to the world cup after that Dennis Mawrence goal! The celebrations will go on all night in Trinidad (and West London no doubt...)!

Como que tampoco vamos a tener referi en Alemania...Va tocar hacerle barra al Colombiano que juega en Suecia

creditos de un post de uncolombianoMas en el foro colombiano

13. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    Re: Best referee in suramerica today! baldassi, Julian R y un chileno?

after several presentation the refs. from conmebol are getting the main job from FIFA in sur africa

how do you rate them so far?

14. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    los Dos mejores alcanzaron ser escogidos para la final de copa libertadores 2010?

baldassi y oscar Julian

15. zasal911

zasal911 Member

Sep 1, 2000
    they're ok, but i'd say the WORST of the regular FIFA referees in Conmebol is AMARILLA --> dude loves the spotlight, he never allows quick starts on free kicks, fails to give advantage, and has a huge reputation (they even said on Fox during a recent game) for evening out yellow cards and penalties

16. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    cual puede ser el mejor de hoy en dia

amarilla- mal trabajo ayer
    pezzota - hoy no cambio las cosas para los rivales

cual consideran que puede llegar a los proximos dos partidos?
    conMebol, acostumbra poner lo mejor al final ( en su escalafon....)

17. Killboard

Killboard Member

Sep 5, 2005
    Bolivar, Montevideo
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    i think Oses(chile) is the best ref at the moment. Fagundez, & Pessota are atrocious.

18. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Chisss, si este wevón llega a arbitrar la final, de seguro se va a hacer acreedor al primer arbitro en la historia en ganar la Copa America. Va a expulsar a los 11 jugadores de los 2 equipos finalistas y luego va a agarrar la Copa America, la levantará y dará la vuelta olímpica......
    :D

19. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Le encantan las luces y el protagonismo.

Nunca he visto a un arbitro discutir tanto con los jugadores. Es impresionante.

20. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Y los trata como niños, como si estuviera trabajando un partido Sub12: los agarra de la mano, etc.

21. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    ayer pezotta logro un acercamiento y explicacion a un chileno, muy complaciente (creo que fue a valdivia o al expulsado...no estoy 99% seguro)
    lo tomo por la nuca y le acaricio la melena, como diciendole: pite lo que vi, no te pongas tan bravo... ya esta

momento tierno del final del partido.

22. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    existe algun premio anual para el mejor referee de conMeBol?

candidatos para 2012?

23. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    quien es el mejor pito del 2013?

eso tambien lo deciden los periodistas del Diario el Pais o la gente de conmebol.com?

24. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    heche y que se te moja la canoa???
    :ROFLMAO:

25. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    tan charro el tagenero! en fin no es killero el arbitro, con seguridad, pues no hay mama pa insultar durante el partido:devilish:

hablando en serio viejoman: se puede decir que el mejor es el que pite final de copa libertadores y cuando hay copa america el mejor es el que pite la final?