Belgium vs. Morocco

Discussion in 'Belgium' started by MarocFAN, Feb 18, 2008.

1. destekke

destekke New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    I have a very good view on world football. I know what Morocco is worth.
    And I am fully aware of what Morocco did or better yet, DIDN'T DO at the African Cup of Nations.
    And Belgium should be able to be on the same level,especially in an important match like this (they have to prove they're ready for the WC Quals).
    Yes, Morocco has technically equipped players, but they're static, unorganized and physically nonexistent against what should be a physically strong team like Belgium.
    Kompany and Mudingayi did what they could do in Midfield, they didn't do that bad, but it's due to the line-up that the game was doomed before it even started.
    No attacking midfielders, not one goal-orientated striker, no wingers, ...
    The only player that really was on his level, or even above his usual level was Moussa Dembele. He played an incredible match and showed that when a good player plays a good game against those morrocans, there's nothing the Moroccans can do.
    Stop degrading your own team, because right now, you really wear your nickname with pride ;)

BTW, of course the keeper was the problem. Stop denying Stijnen made unacceptable mistakes. That second goal, what the hell was that ?
    Whenever Stijnen leaves Bruges and plays on a higher level with the Red Devils, he obviously can't live up to his task. Long shots (allthough I wouldn't call Sektioui's pass at goal a shot) end up in goal almost half of the time.
    Stijnen is really poor at them and don't deny that.
    Bailly sucks, that became obvious at the youth-EC.
    Proto doesn't play and I am not at all persuaded by his class.
    Other possibilities: Vandenbussche, Ma-Kalambay, JF Gillet,Steppe (allthough he'stoo young and too unexperienced) , Eric Deflandre.