Because Everyone's Irish on St. Patrick's Day---NSROT[19]

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by cjump, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    A bit like every English brit supports england always and scotland/ireland against neutrals teams so long as the result doesn't affect england, or how all scots support scotland first or any team playing the english second.....

apps, wow, thanks.....actually the second time I had a SP done of me, the other is pretty dang similar but mebe slightly more flattering!
    [​IMG]

perhaps I shud send apps that Case wallbanger she craves so much....

2. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Whats with the rosey cheeks?!!

appleCORR

3. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    I dunno wot to say, only that it'd be super if sum1 could psychoanalyse the pic and determine it as a subconscious admission of lust and attraction....
    oh and if the pic the hot chick from work sent me means similar:p

4. bronxjragon

bronxjragon New Member

Apr 14, 2005
  5. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Re: Interested in being in a Soccer Documentary? "A Shot at Glory: Soccer, a Global Love Affair"

I merged this one in here and stickied the one in the player forum mate.

6. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    so how does Ronaldo do that thing with his socks?

but anyways,

I got a parking ticket earlier, pretty mad at myself/the jobsworth/the system- I was at work so that made it worse, the guy was just photographing his handywork as I popped back out to check, I apologised as I was clearly in the wrong, asked if I should move it. Dude was like "don't bother, now u got one u can't get another for 24 hours". Whilst I appreciate the advice, surely this makes a mockery of the whole system- it's saying it doesn't really matter that my car is parked there, as it can't be that dangerous or woteva if they're fine for it to stay there for a whole frikkin day, and by admitting it's not about safety, then it's clearly saying they are just the money making scam we all think they are!!!
    Makes me sooo frikkin maaaaad

7. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Ok, so I went to bed at 3am on Monday night/Tuesday morning, after building a bridge for architecture. I then woke up at 7am on Tuesday morning for lectures, and then went straight to football practice after Uni until 9:30pm. I then showered and went back to work at Uni at 10:30pm, and drew plans until 9am this morning!

4 Hours sleep in 3 days so far...

8. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    thats not good mate

can make u very ill if u dont sleep properly!

9. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Back when I was smart I'd contest this, as in the late 90s the general consensus of research indicated that sleep-deprivation had absolutely no adverse effects wither physically or mentality beyond a general state of tiredness, but im a decade out now so who knows....

anyways, seems PDS won't be getting the MSLs from Nike til JULY!!!!! Think I ordered them in November!!! CL final prem planned for Cristi or Drogs any1??? Or shud we infer there's some concerning problems with the Carbon joints:eek:thats delaying the whole process???

Guess I'll have to use the RED/Golds MVSLs for the season then, and the Carbons for the playoffs....

10. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I went out clubbing last night, having slept a total of 10 hours since the beginning of the working week - and it was not fun! I drank a rediculous amount, and it seemed that the sleep deprivation reversed any effects - was mega annoying to say the least.

In other news....
    The coach played me in central midfield in our match last night - as an experiment. The game finished and he said that they had now found my new position. I'm very pleased - I really enjoyed it compared to left back.

11. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Have you ever thought of actually going to bed and getting some sleep instead of complaining about it? - lol :rolleyes:

Good news about the game though. Central Mid is a much more exciting position than playing at the back! Surprised you weren't too exhaused to play!

appleCORR

12. Skizz

Skizz Guest

I am ridiculously hungover. Went to a club where all drinks were a quid and I got wrecked. The manager giving me a bottle of Corky's for promoting the place didn't help matters neither. I don't get hangovers, but I feel rough as hell and I dont remember how I got home, let alone into bed!!!!!

13. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    davidson college onto the next round of the ncaa tourny!

14. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Knowing you Bigg a lady probably helped you! haha!

appleCORR

15. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    and what is wrong with a lovely lady helping bigg back to his home and into bed. i give a big thumbs up to that kind woman.

16. KingTrezegol

KingTrezegol New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Lowestoft
    huh?:confused:

17. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I used to be able to get drunk on a bottle of champagne and about 4 tequilas.

Now, with serious sleep deprivation, I've been drinking at least double that and I feel just slightly tipsy, and I haven't been getting hangovers. It is actually crazy stuff!

Anyways, I slept for 10 hours last night, so I'm on my way to being a cheap drunk again, Hooray!!:p

18. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    I'm sure all the young ladies of cape town are glad to hear that!!!
    A very fine young lady friend of mine stole my sweatband lastnight and kept it. Back in school this would have been a sure fire sign, but alas nowadays I feel this means she thought I looked like a dick wearing it and/or wanted it for the boyfriend I assume she has.....
    Lets just hope it was a lady that helped skizz into bed, and not any large predatory large homosexual.....u ok to sit down bigg?!:D
    Sanchy, so u reckon ur immune to booze coz of sleep dep, u sure it's not more like ur walking round half-cut allday everyday anyways so the change coz of alcohol isn't so noticeable!!!

Case DOES NOT do mornings, but had been up for work at 0730 the last couple of weeks, and for the next 2 has to be up at least that early every day...so the 4day bank hol wknd is gonna kill me, 2nd day and I BARELY got up in time for spurs-pompey.....

19. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I'm so pissed. Yesterday in our match, I sprained my left ankle for the first time. I guess it was jealous of all the times I screw up my right one. It hurts like fudge, and I can't practice on Monday for sure. Tues we have a really important conference match that I may or may not be able to play in. WEdnesday we play the 2nd ranked team from VA, and only god knows if I will be participating in that as well.

I'm really pissed.

Piece of crap ankle.

But, on a good note, we're 5-0-0 in conference, 7-0-0 overall, and 4th in the state. 29 goals for, 0 against. One of, I think, 3 teams in the state who doesn't have any goals against yet. BALLIN.

20. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Im happy cause my school soccer is done and now club starts up.

21. Skizz

Skizz Guest

I should have said I don't normally get them.

22. KingTrezegol

KingTrezegol New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Lowestoft
    ok, i understand

23. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Heh thats in the realms of the old "I'm sure I turned the bathroom light off, didn't I" type of self-contradictory statement...

Kait, ankles suck, too bad about that. But the fact u had a match friday then tues AND wed seems to support the idea that girls play faaaar too much especially as that sounds like it's all for the same team...

anyways bigg, ain't it about time u stopped being so damn selfish with your time and wrote me some more blogs, so I can read your wisdom regarding courtship then blatantly ignore it once again!

24. Shrapnac

Shrapnac Member

Feb 19, 2007
    New Jersey
    Case.

Step One: Remove Du Rag
    Step Two: ???
    Step Three: Profit!

That's all you need really.

Either that or go knock on Apps' door and just get it over with...

25. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    ahhh the dreams I have of getting myself through the door in brumland, some mood music and persuade her upstairs to the boudoir, where I could throw her gently down onto the sheets and BAM! under the bed I go to steal the box after box of size 6 goodies!!!!! Sure I'd have to lop my toes off but hey, ugly step-sister was actually one of the options the computer database gave put when I did career aptitude tests!

again, until u fill in them ?????s im lost. Alas the du-rag hides the greater sin of my hair, plus I'm about as charming as cheatski players trying to woo a referee.....