Aussie referee told Iraqi captain where to go!

Discussion in 'Asian Cup 2007' started by Aussie Power, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    No the picture you posted, I think Ali Rehema #15?

2. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Dude there is another angle showed it clearly… how many time I have to say this to you? I will try to find the vids.

one more thing… when we do something wrong ….. We don't clap.

3. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    I watched everything, bring it, it won't prove anything other than Yaser did not spit.

4. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    dont be so sure... Yassir did spit and the camera showed it.
    and I will try to find the vids... It will take some time.

5. Who cares, Iraq won and we deserved it, o no9.

6. Σπάρτα Spártā

May 17, 2007
    Sydney
    Homatachi if Aussies played like Oman the whole of Australia would never wan't to watch or support soccer again, we'd be disgraced. Lol and Homatochi don't talk about honour and respect please because just about every team threw that out the window this year inlucing Japan :rolleyes:

7. Σπάρτα Spártā

May 17, 2007
    Sydney
    The Aussie ref did his job unlike the other refs, get more Aussie refs in Asian games and the problem will be solved, dickheads will be kicked off and the game will be alot more smooth end of story case closed.

8. [youtube]yS6Cv2tjR_o[/youtube]​

9. aLi.W

aLi.W Red Card

Jul 23, 2007
    U saudi shit, we ********t u up, and u Kangoro shit, we nuked u back to the stone age with the 3-1

Keep this shit in your ass, we won and u can NEVER take it away u pice of shit

10. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    Please specify what you mean by "this shit" in the sentence I highlighted.

11. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Its one tournament, Saudi Arabia will continue to reach the finals and we will always have a good chance of winning it for the 4th time, but I don't think I can say the same for Iraq.

12. And why is that? :rolleyes:

13. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Mohahahahahah

Dont bother yourself, his words is piece of garbage.

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showpost.php?p=8863188&postcount=206

If I'm in his place, I will hide what left in my face.

14. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
  15. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    are you Saudi64 brother using the same username?
    because I don't think Saudi64 has a face to talk.

Do you know what the Hilarious thing is? who focked you in the last 2 Asian Cups?

Yes Baby the Mighty Iraq
    Asian Cup 2004 Iraq 2-1 Saudi Arabia
    Asian Cup 2007 Iraq 1-0 Saudi Arabia

I'm laughing like hell right now

where is your lawyer Sahbeckham? let him defending you.

16. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Enjoy your time, because you won't be laughing when the WCQs come. And you know why your so happy, because you were able to beat the mighty Saudis, one of the best in Asia, that itself is an achievement for you!

17. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    I hope we will be in the same group in the WCQs. ;)

I don't think so, beating Saudi Arabia is something boring, we got bored of beating you.

Results speak for everything ;)
    http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/statisticsandrecords/headtohead/team1=irq/team2=ksa/index.html

But I'm happy to be the one who knock you out from the Asian Cups. :D

18. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    I hope so too, but I'm afraid you won't even qualify like last time. But if you do, I expect a similar result as in 2002 WCQ, when we won home and away.

Bored? Then why did Hawar Mullah said that if we beating Saudi Arabia itself is an achievement before the game? Face it, you guys won two cups that day. Asian Cup 2007, and beating Saudi Arabia. Congrats.

19. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    mOHAHAHAHAHA.. You are really funny, is that you the same person who said Iraq will never win the Asian Cup? the same person who lost his words? the same person who Doesn't have a half face to talk? what do you want to lose the other half? MOHAHAHAHAHA be my guest.

mOHAHAHAHAHA our players said alot of things just to be respectful, nothing more, just a media talk no more no less, and your players did the same.

I'm sorry bro Saudi Arabia is very Average team, In the last 5 years you just won 1 time in the gulf cup while we beat you in many times in different tournaments (including the Asian cup twice)

You beat us 1 time, even Singapore did better.. they won 2-0

yes you are very Average team, when the last time you won the Asian Cup? 1996? before 11 years? you qualified to the world cup and this is your achievement, even China qualified to the world cup... where is China now?

come on... your lawyer Shabecham is way better than you, at least he is stubborn.

20. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Are you crazy? If Saudi Arabia is an average team, than Iraq is nothing! You only won one Asian Cup and suddenly your better than Saudi Arabia? We have 3 cups, we reached the WC 4 times in a row, and in the last 5 years, 2002 - 2007, we won 2 Gulf Cups, reached the final of the Asian Cup, and reached the WC twice. When was the last time Iraq reached the WC, you couldn't even reach the final rounds in 2006 WCQ, shame on you, we don't even compete with Iraq to even consider and care about our results with you. No one has ever even considered Iraq as one of the best in Asia, only since 2007, Saudi Arabia has been since 1984. The big problem with all Asian Arab countries, they play all they have against Saudi Arabia, its a tournament and achievement by itself, and when they face other teams they couldn't care what happens, face it Saudi Arabia is on a different level than Iraq, we are trying to build a team that can reach the 2nd round again in the WC, while Iraq is building a team to just reach the final round of the WCQs. Even Kuwait won the Asian Cup, but where are they now?

21. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    come to papa

Daaah? I said your achievement is qualifying to the world cup, so? China qualified to the world cup !!! what is the big deal? at least you have a honorable record of getting b!tch slapped.

3 Asian Cups? dude Iraq didn't participated in Asian Cup from 1980 to 1996, and I'm sure if we participated we will slap you with no doubt, Iraq were God Masters in the 70'a and 80's we won the Asian Games and qualified 3 times to the Olympic games and qualified to the World Cup, won the Arab Cup 4 times in row and won the Gulf Cup 3 times (we won it 3 times and we banned for 15 years, still you didn't beat the record) and we did beat you 7-1 and 4-0.

and I was talking about Saudi Arabia being average team in the past 5 years, qualified to the world cup means nothing if you cant raise your head up... people outside Asia is praying to be grouped with Saudi Arabia, even my German fried cried when he didn't get Saudi Arabia in his group in WC 2006, do you know what crying for not having you means?

No shame on you, a man who lost his words and didn’t apologies for losing it and have a half face… dare to talk?

Please no one considered Iraq as one of the best in Asia only in the 90's to 2002, we were top in the 80's and now we are back to the right track.

right, but I'm talking about the last 5 years, you are very average team.

go and watch Iraq vs. Australia or Iraq vs. South Korea, Iraq played in the same par with you and with them, we consider you nothing special, even Hussain Saeed (our FA President) said we passed South Korea and we will play against Saudi Arabia then that means we are the Champions, even the Iraqi players interviewed, what is the match that you considered the hardest? they answered South Korea.

Alcohol is Haram... are you drunk?

This team is ready to achieve something in world Cup :cool:

2000 Asian Youth Cup Champions
    2004 Olympic Games 4th Place
    2007 Asian Cup Champions

we are Ready Baby :D

one more thing do you have a scarf? hide your face.

22. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    According to your words, qualifying to the WC is so frickin easy, then why Iraq can't qualify to WC other than 1986. By qualifying to the WC, you have to be one of the 4 best in Asia. Saudi Arabia has been doing that since 1994, but its not my problem you don't know how important and how its an achievement by itself, let alone reaching it 4 times a row.

Talk, talk, and talk. I don't care whether you participated or not, Saudi Arabia was playing for the first time and still won the game, so I don't think Iraq would have made a huge difference. Arab cup and Gulf Cup? Amatuer tournaments and your bragging about winning them! And besides you participated in 1992, 1996, 2000, 2004, and 2007. 5 tournaments and 1 cup?

Don't you understand, if Saudi is average because they qualified first from their group, then what the hell is Iraq, a minnow? We qualifed to the WC because we were one of the best, Iraq can't even qualify because teams like Saudi Arabia, SK, Japan, and Iran continually beat them, so they can't even get the chance to play in the WC, so what we got thrashed a couple of times, did you forget how we reached the 2nd round in 1994? Not only do we reach the WC, but we go far. Let me give it to you simple, you can't reach the WC because somebody was better than you, and one of those teams were Saudi Arabia.

What do you want me to do? Build a monument for Iraq? I said congrats to Iraq and thats enough. Its one Asian Cup for gods sake, and maybe you should apologize for all the crying and b!tching before the Asian Cup about your coach and team, getting your excuses all ready in case you fail as usual.

And Saudi Arabia was one of the best all that time.

2 WCs, and reaching the final of the AC. Very average indeed. I wonder whats the best considered? Only winning the AC? :rolleyes: LOL!

I was generalizing about Arab teams as a whole, and don't deny that.

Alcohol is haram and also banned here, maybe your the one who's drunk, comparing your history to Saudi Arabia!

Talk, talk, and talk. We already achieved something in the WC in 1994. Still can't see the frickin difference?

23. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    I never said qualifying to the world cup is easy, read my words well I said what is the point if you qualify and get bitch slapped??!!

the world Cup after the 1986 is 1990... well again in the 90's it was our worst period

lol how Iraq wont do a huge different if we beat you 7-1 and 4-0.
    well you mentioned the gulf cup and I don't know why, we even better than you.

about the Asian cups in the 90's... again the 90's were our worst period

you are funny you know, 1994 is before 13 years while I'm talking about Saudi Arabia being average team in the past 5 years. you won nothing, even qualifying to the world cup made your history worst.

what the hell are you talking about? I was mad because the Coach didn't chose the best squad, there at least 6~8 players doesn't deserve to play. (Mohammed Nasser, Louai Salah, Khaldoun Ibrahim, Ali Abbas, Nabeel Abbas, Haider Abdul-Razzaq...etc)
    our coach chose these played based on the 2 friendly matches against Jordan and that what pissed me off.

again you should apology for saying Iraq is nothing in football and for saying Iraq will never win the Asian Cup.

again when the last time you won the Asian Cup? 1996?
    2 WC's ?? let me see 8-0, 4-0, 4-1... wtf??
    dude China qualified to the world cup, so what is the Big deal?
    do you want a big deal in the past 5 years?

2002 Iran, won the Asian Games
    2002 South Korea, World Cup 4th Place
    2004 Japan, won the Asian Cup
    2004 Iraq, 4th Place Olympic Games
    2006 Iraq, 2nd Place Asian Games
    2007 Iraq, Asian Champions

do you want to compare?

Asian Cup
    when Iraq wasn't around Saudi Arabia x 3
    when Iraq is around Iraq is Champions

Gulf Cup
    when Iraq wasn't around Saudi Arabia x 3
    when Iraq is around Iraq is Champions x3

Asian Games
    when Iraq wasn't around Saudi Arabia still Zero
    when Iraq is around Iraq is Champions

Arab Cup
    when Iraq wasn't around Saudi Arabia x2
    when Iraq is around Iraq is Champions x4

World Cup
    Iraq qualified before Saudi Arabia in 1986
    when Iraq in the Darkest period, Saudi Arabia qualified

Olympic Games
    when Iraq wasn't around Saudi Arabia qualified ???
    when Iraq is around Iraq qualified x4

You judge

no one mentioned something happened before 13 years, I was talking about the past 5 years, still my German fried wish to be in the Same group with you in 2010, but he also told me Iraq have a big chance to be in 2010 insted of Saudi Arabia. :)

I love this keep posting, did you get the scarf?

24. Saudi Arabia is a tournament and achievement by itself!? What the hell, get a grip on yourself! You're so full of sh!t. God damn, what has your mother been feeding you...

25. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    That's what Hawar said, not me. ;)