Auf geht's, Jungs: German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. V

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Koln's dribbling winger 02-Obuz and creative dribbling AM 03-Wirtz.

Since the U8 kicks Obuz at FC. He came in 2009 from BC Efferen Geißbockheim. Since then he has gone through all the youth teams. "I want to become German champion and in the long run make my first professional game in Cologne," the outside winger reveals his goals and names as his strength the tempo dribble with the ball. As an improvement, he looks at his goal scoring. This illustrates at the same time the ambition of the player, who ended up with twelve goals in the past season, after all, in the top 10 scorers of the Bundesliga West. His team-mate Florian Wirtz ended up with three goals. However, the attacking midfielder was out of action for almost the entire first half of the season. First his tibia was tormented, then his hip. But in the second half of the season, Wirtz, who celebrated his 16th birthday at the beginning of May and could have played at U16, turned his attention to the game with his fine ideas in the match. In the 4-0 on Saturday in the semi-final second leg against Bayern Munich, the mega-talent prepared the goals to 1: 0 and 3: 0 and crowned themselves with the 4: 0 to the top scorer of the game.

Also Wirtz, who also plays after his move from Green - White Brauweiler in 2010 since the U8 at FC, as his personal goal, "more goals to shoot and improve the Torabschluss." Wirtz will continue in the U17 of the FC and, as the current international, have their eyes fixed on the European Under-17 Championship in Estonia in 2020: "I want to be there."

"At FC we play freer and looser"
    Marvin Obuz was this year in the squad of the German U17 national team, but at the European Championships in Ireland in May failed the DFB selection in the first round. "The expectations were of course higher and we would have hoped for more," obuz looks back, "in principle it was a good experience."

Both say that the claims in the national team are higher than in the club, where sometimes even one or the other error would be accepted. "At FC we play freer and looser," says Wirtz. This is also supported by their coach Martin Heck: "Both have an instinctive style of play that you can hardly influence as a coach. But you must be allowed to bring it to the square. I'll accept it if they get stuck on the fourth opponent when dribbling. "

Both junior players are "outstanding types" who have "only football in their heads". The "ambition to do more than any other", unites the two, the way also press the school desk, so that next to school and football barely leisure. As a tip her coach gives both with on the way: "They should remain as they are." Wirtz, who owns as a "exceptional kicker" (Heck) a private equipment contract with a based in Herzogenaurach sporting goods manufacturer and underlined all major talent scouts dick is in the notebooks, his long-term goal, a professional contract, also firmly in view. Well possible that you see Obuz and Wirtz sometime in the Rheinenergiestadion again.
    https://www.rundschau-online.de/spo...oeln-spielt-im-finale-gegen-dortmund-32696114

2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    00-Raschl and 00-Osterhage look to be with Dortmund 1st team. Although them getting II match practice would not be surprising.
    Whether also U19 captain Patrick Osterhage and Tobias Raschl will join the team of the new U23 coach Mike Tullberg in the course of the season is still unclear. Both, so the plans of the club, will initially belong to the Bundesliga team of the Schwarzgelben.

"We'll see how long they stay there," says Preuß. "Of course I wish you that you start right away. But I'm assuming that they will be used here. "
    https://www.ruhrnachrichten.de/loka...chaft-von-borussia-dortmund-plus-1416683.html

looks like 00-Besong will announce his decision on whether to stay or leave Dortmund this weekend while 00-Ibrahim and 00-von Cysewski seem headed out.

-Gladbach II update
    IN from U19
    Noah Holtschoppen, Louis Hiepen, Alper Arslan, Behadil Sabani, Berk Cetin, Mawerick Dressen, Fernando Nissen, Jan Olschowsky, Kaan Kurt and Conor Noss. Last 3 still U19 eligible

OUT from II.
    Mirza Mustafic, Jorke Ndombaxi, Giuseppe Pisano, Joel Richter, Leon Kempkens, Franz Langhoff, Tilmann Jahn, Louis Ferlings, Mandela Egbo and Tim Hiemer

3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Was wondering where he was going. Believed 2BL would be next and so it is.

98-Euschen goes from FCN II to Wehen in 2BL. And another youngster joins 2BL.

Cedric is a talented young player for the offensive, "said sporting director Christian Hock. "He should evolve specifically with us and make the established players in the storm center pressure."

"Cedric is a fast, technically good player who can act both in the storm center and on the wings," says head coach Rüdiger Rehm. "He has a high goal and assist ratio and will bring everything to join our young offensive guard."

"The club is based on young players, and I also like the way football is played here. The step into the 2nd Bundesliga is a dream come true for me. I'm looking forward to gaining experience and developing, "said Euschen.

lol how FCN got relegated to 2BL and no 1st team chances but found them in another 2BL club.....

5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    sad, on loan for 2 seasons at Osnabruck.

so are we supposed to believe he'll only be ready to play 1BL for real when he's 23, lol at Bremen. That's what will happen to the guys who waste years in 2BL-RL either on loan or in II. Never ready for 1BL according to the clubs or no real space for them until 2021.

6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #106 Ger90, Jun 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    the issue with these type of 2 year loans at his age is what if he excels next year in 2BL and attracts higher level interest.................nope sorry he has a 2 year loan to Osnabruck in 2BL.

should have been 1 year with a possibility for another.

7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -looks like 98 CF Utku Sen is out of his club headed to unknown according to TM. Based on this season's form he should be able to get away from the RL and jump to either 2BL or 3rd Liga.

-FCN II updates
    IN from outside, includes Suver and Knothe,
    Goalkeeper Felix Kielkopf (22) pulled it from league opponents FV Illertissen to the Valznerweiher. The two central defenders Noel Knothe (20) and Mario Suver (19) changed from the reserve teams of Eintracht Frankfurt and VfB Stuttgart to Nuremberg. Arman Ardestani (19) starts at the club with a recommendation of 15 points scorer for the FSV Jägersburg in the Oberliga Rheinland-Pfalz / Saar, strengthened in the future the midfield and outside striker Mike Scharwath (19) comes from SV Elversberg II In addition, Justin Reichert (18 ) from the youth department of the 1. FC Schweinfurt and is eligible for both the U19 and the U21.

IN from U19
    Marco Zietsch, Nils Piwernetz, Tim Latteier, Edward Hinz, Linus Rosenlöcher, Ekin Celebi and Jonas Wendlinger. While Celebi will begin the preparation of the pros, Wendlinger is a permanent guest in Canadis training company.

OUT
    Erik Engelhardt (Hansa Rostock), Patrick Tekeser (1st SC Feucht), Patrick Hofmann (DJK Gebenbach), Jakov Medic (Loan to Wiesbaden), Josip Bajic (ATSV Erlangen), Axel Hofmann (SpVgg Jahn Forchheim), Johannes Pex (Wehen Wiesbaden), Aaron Manu (1st FC Schweinfurt), Cedric Euschen (Wehen) while Nikolas Vasilj, Edmond Max Rugova, and Issaka Mouhaman (all unknown) have left the club this summer. Youngster Fabian Nürnberger will be part of the professional team in the future.

it's interesting that 99 LB Nurnberger and 00 LB Celebi are with the pros. Looks like they could be 1st choice with Nurnberger ahead. GK Wendlinger is an Austrian. Also confirms Zietsch, Piwernetz, Hinz etc will play II next season.

8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    97-Jacobsen is a good example of a player screwed by his own club. Should have left Bremen ages ago. He's "part of the Bremen 1st team" but it's all bull he was nothing but a back up player who was never used, no real 1st team prospect and wasted way too much time in RL playing for II. Moving to 3rd Liga club Magdeburg on loan, should have been playing 2BL-3rd Liga from last season.

I mean really, he'll play 3rd Liga loan. Shows no real planning with these players. Will 3rd Liga be satisfactory for Bremen or will he need another loan in 2020? There is rarely any + when a 1BL club loans in a player to 3rd Liga, lack of faith/real interest. 2BL is the more convincing loan.

I also think his loan is actually more about Bremen II having too many LBs between 99-Beste, 00-Hackethal. 3 is too much so you loan out the older one to make space for the younger ones......

while 97 GK Behrens also joins Dusiburg.
    1139520175659716608 is not a valid tweet id

9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

Carsten Wehlmann: "With Patric Pfeiffer, we get a highly talented player who has enjoyed an excellent education at HSV, and that he has been used in the German U19 and U18 underlines his potential.We believe that Patric here in Darmstadt exactly the conditions finds to develop and improve as best as possible. "

Patric Pfeiffer: "For me, it's the first club outside of Hamburg, so of course I've thought it over well, and immediately I had a good feeling with the SV 98. I'm happy to play for the lilies now and do my part to help the club achieve its goals. "

10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Interesting the number of CBs who are 98-99 who are moving to a higher level.

I look at 99s who are the CBs left in low level?
    -Wiemann (New Club, Bremen II, unlikely to be anywhere near the 1st team unless mass injuries, Bremen is a club that requires years before giving players chances. It's more likely to happen if they leave a spot in the squad for a player, not the back up role.),
    -Fleckstein (Kiel II, although seems like he could make movement, whether loan or permanent according to sportsbuzzer, while 00-Awuku might get loaned out. If Awuku gets a loan likely to be 3rd Liga.)
    -Hanraths (Gladbach II), could still move out this Summer.
    -Knothe (New club FCN II),

Knothe and Fleckstein seem to be the ones who have the best chance to ever get real 1st team chances. Yeah problem for all 4 is being in reserve team while not really being 1st team prospect.

also 99-Maloney from Union who got 1BL promotion seems headed for a loan. Although he prefers the USA over Germany.

11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Stuttgart youth update.
    00-Mack
    01-Aidonis, Dajaku, Hornug

will be with the 1st team in Summer. While Walter will take a 5th between
    99-Grözinger from II
    00-Batzner
    01-Lockl

although according to Lockl he'll be with the U19.

With the nomination, the new sports decision makers send a clear signal to the junior department of the club. In the future, players from their own stable will once again play a bigger role at VfB than they did in recent years. All five youngsters are now allowed to show their talent during the preparation and recommend the new coach Tim Walter for higher tasks.
    https://www.stuttgarter-nachrichten...6d4-a53c-0a4c1f5e95ea.html#Echobox=1560520589

Dajaku being upped to 1st team could open up the focus of U19 next season on 01-Grimm and 02-Kramny and Hummel.

will be curious to see what they do with
    -O.Wahling and Tomic from II
    -Gunes (provisionally capped by Turkey), Morais, Alonso, Kleinhansl, and Hottmann.

whether they play in OL with II, go on loan to 2BL/3rd Liga or leave permanently. For one O.Wahling seems to have interest from higher level.

12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    00-Burkardt bulking up?
    "In the last few weeks, his appearance seemed significantly stockier. I think he has pushed extra physical layers in the physical and athletic field. So he could really play a role then. But I'm still not sure, whether offensively on the wing or in the center. That will depend crucially on whether he could gain in the ball statement."

13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

not sure why Gladbach is A-OK with taking him on loan, more feeder club mentality, it seems. Should be permanent or bust. Whether it's permanent or loan only, between him and Thuram we can pretty much say no Gladbach U19/II strikers will get any chances next season. Best option go on loan or leave permanently.

14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    dips82 repped this.
  15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    KOLN U17 are CHAMPS, beating Dortmund 3-2.

tbh, the Koln goals were ugly and mostly bad GK/defending from Dortmund.
    Goals scored by Koln players Jacob Jansen X2 (double GK mistakes and Sponsel (lucky due to deflection)
    Goals scored by Dortmund players: Moukoko (assist by Pakia), Kuffour (scoring a solo goal after go by 3 players)

Dortmund had Pakia hit the crossbar and Hetemi miss a PK due to GK save.

16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #118 Ger90, Jun 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
    there it is despite interest, 00 CF Breunig staying in his 3rd Liga club.

After one year in the U19 of the Ingolstadt FC, the native Würzburger Maximilian Breunig returns as agreed to the Dallenberg, where he signed a two-year contract until June 30, 2021.

In the Schanzern Theilheimer scored in the U19 Bundesliga South / Southwest in 22 missions 15 goals and also met for the U21 Ingolstadt in the Regionalliga four times in three games.

After a traffic accident stopped him for the first time in May, his healing process is currently going according to plan. The Kickers will still give him all the time: "The most important thing is first, that Maxi is fully recovered. We give him all the time in the world and will support him in the coming months in the best possible way, "say FWK CEO Daniel Sauer and Kickers head coach Michael Schiele in unison.

The past season in Ingolstadt was a very successful and informative year for me personally, in which I was able to develop myself personally as well as footballing," explains Maximilian Breunig, whose brothers Louis and Luca both play in the junior performance center (U17 and U14): "Despite the injury caused by the accident, I am now looking forward to making the first step in professional football in my home country. I'll do my best to keep the team in the field as soon as possible in the coming weeks. "
    Scorer from Theilheim
    The attacker himself also provided plenty of goals in the FWK offspring in the past. In the season 2016/17 the 1.94 m tall striker met 23 times in the U17 district league, in the following season he scored 21 goals in 21 games in the U19-Bayernliga.

seems to excel in lower levels from U17-RL and confirmation of his height at 1.94m as well. Now playing in 3rd Liga, hope he does well and moves up in time. Interesting he has 2 younger brothers, wonder if they do well or not.

can't blame him if he wants to make it 1st in his home club, his playing for Ingolstadt U19-II was a loan only, likely to get higher match practice.

19. Dang Son Tung

Dang Son Tung New Member

Bayern Munich
    Germany
    Aug 30, 2018
    Goal second for Dortmund by Knauff, not Kuffour

Ger90 repped this.
  20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    yes, you are right the solo goal was Knauff. Thanks for the correction.:thumbsup:

Wirtz also assisted the 1st Koln goal. Golden Boy at 1 goal and 3 assists in 3 games in the Championship Run all while being a year younger. Interesting group for Koln even though Dortmund could have won it. All will jump to U19 next season except for Wirtz, Castrop and Schmid who as 03s stay behind.

Martin Heck (coach 1 FC Cologne U 17): The guys have torn on the square and invested everything. Maybe we wanted the victory in this game a tad more. However, I must admit that in some scenes good luck was there. Immediately after the final whistle, I felt a mixture of great joy and extreme fatigue. The season was very long and cost a lot of strength. I am especially happy for my players, some of whom I have known since they were seven years old. Now they stand there and lift up the championship bowl. They will talk about that for a long time. You are now forever German Champion. For such moments I became a coach.

Dr. Reinhard Rauball (DFB and BVB president): It was a fast-paced final with numerous goal scenes on both sides. The people from Cologne came a bit surprisingly into the lead for me, but they also did very well. The awarded penalty has broken the rhythm a little with our team. Nevertheless, there were still enough chances to equalize again. In both teams there were highly talented players on the pitch, some of whom we see seeing in the Bundesliga again. I'm sure. We congratulate the 1. FC Köln on this success.

Dr. Hans-Dieter Drewitz (DFB Vice-President): This final was advertising for youth football. There were numerous opportunities on both sides. The bottom line Cologne has not won quite undeservedly. But also the Dortmund have no reason to hang their heads after this grandiose season.

Christian Pothe (Chairman DFB Youth Committee): It was a great and worthy final. The wish expressed at the banquet by Cologne vice-president and ex-national goalkeeper Harald Schumacher that the two goalies should allow as few goals as possible has not come true. In any case, the audience was looking forward to it. Both teams wanted the title and have played forward again and again. Ultimately, individual highlights, but also mistakes have led to this result. Both teams made their contribution to a gripping game.

Meiko Sponsel (scorer of the winner,1 FC Cologne U 17): To win this title, even abroad, is just great. It is an incredible feeling. We did not let ourselves be impressed by the 2-0 2-0 equalizer of the Dortmund, but came back immediately.

21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    well the 2018-2019 season is officially done now that U17 is over.

I will take a 2+ weeks off from posting in this forum until early July, when the next season starts for real or more like preseason. So won't post any transfer updates or news until then and might or might not chip in for the U21 Euro.

Dang Son Tung repped this.
  22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I said I was off and I am but couldn't resist this one, since I kept bringing the player up recently.

98 CF Daferner joins Aue on loan for the 2019-2020 season. Seems like the he has a 2021 Freiburg contract is likely accurate.And is taking lyoha's place for next season, who was on loan from Fortuna.

now I wonder if he does well and develops if there is room for him in Freiburg's 1st team in 2020-2021? He'll have higher level experience and not everyone would be there in 2020. Also means that with Daferner gone that Freiburg II is likely to focus on Nieland and Pieringer and if any 1st team injuries happen they are likely up.

and it adds yet another 98-99 striker in 1BL-2BL. I'm glad to see more and more 98 strikers making career progress.

also a quick look and I notice that Bochum and St Pauli seem light on CFs for next season, there could be others too.

23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    U21 Euro, Our Group, B.
    Game 1, Austria beat Serbia 2-0.

25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Richter scores after some nice combination play between Oztunali and M.Eggestein (assister)

1-0 Germany.