Auf geht's, Jungs: German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. V

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -RB Leipzig lost their 1st friendly 4-1 to FC Zurich (Swiss 1st division), lol.
    Youth who played: Martel (02), Krauss (01), Hartmann, (01), Wosz (02), Jakel (01), Borkowski (02), Schreiber (02)

the 1st 3 are the only ones to play 1st half and 1st half=down 3-0. The rest of the team was made of 1st teamers. The other 4 youth players played 2nd half which was 1-1. Incoming bullshit pro contracts soon enough to have 12 German signed. Give one to 02 Schreiber a GK.

-Dortmund 1st team had their 1st friendly winning 10-0.
    Youth who played: Raschl (played the full game) and Aydinel (only got 15 min).

both Unbehaun and Osterhage are unfit otherwise would likely have played too.
    Scorers: Raschl X2 (opened the scoring) and Aydinel X1. Raschl is the 2nd best scorer today after Philipp who scored 4, everyone else was only at 1.

here's a 00-Raschl review.
    "But it was Tobias Raschl who impressed early on and gave Borussia Dortmund the lead in the 12th minute after a poor clearance. The young midfielder was one of the standout players on the pitch, and was one of the six Dortmund players to play the entire 90 minutes."

if I recall our "football expert" made it sound like his pro contract was a bullshit one and all the interest in him was fake stuff. Even though later on Watzke himself praised the kid.

-Schalke with another friendly won 20-1. Only goal conceded was a Nastasic Own goal.
    Youth who played: Plechaty, Carls (seems to be only player to play full game), Reese, Langer, Mercan, Can, Kutucu, Ceka, Ahlers

Scorers: Carls X2, Ceka X1, Can X1, Kutucu X1

-2BL Aue only beat a Danish 2nd division 2-1, comeback win, down 1-0.
    Youth strikers Kruger and Daferner scored once each in the comeback win. I'm glad that Daferner is only on loan while Kruger I hope can jump to a better club in Summer 2020. Kruger continues his good preseason form. While Majetschak was unfit so did not participate.

3. Blueberry_night

Blueberry_night Member+

Apr 5, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    I thought Max Philipp leave to Wolsburg?

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    that's what all the reports state but who knows, maybe it's not sealed and he's still a Dortmund player. It's not the 1st time a player continues to train or play for their team until its finalized and the friendly did have plenty of missing 1st teamers, could also explain why they used him.

5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    lol how Frankfurt takes Cetin to their Summer camp and he plays 0 games out of 2. Really pointless club. A club that don't care at all about German players or Academies just like their buddies RB Leipzig.

Speaking of Frankfurt looks like they stole info from RB Leipzig. Corrupt club. And of course scouting=more foreign players. What they did is illegal.:ROFLMAO:

6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    mentioned it a few times that 99-Bennetts could be hard for Kuntz to ignore if he breaksthrough Gladbach 1st team.

HE CAME 2018 AS THE NEW GARETH BALE
    BENNETT's regular strike attack with one year of inrush

Keanan Bennetts (20) is the forgotten Gladbach professional ...

He was the first new signing in the previous year - with fairly large prizes. An over 14000 clicked YouTube video from "footballscout.com" celebrated him as "The New Gareth Bale". And not just because Bennetts, like the Real Madrid star, came from the Tottenham Hotspurs.

But the balance of the 2.5 million purchase under Dieter Hecking (52) could not quite withstand the rather daring comparison: zero assignments in the professional team.

And also in his 22 games for the U 23, the English left winger came only one hit.

Nevertheless, Bennetts was nominated for the "Golden Boy" for the best 100 U-21 players in Europe (BILD reported). And under Marco Rose (42), the fast-paced man is thriving! Stammplatz Attack with one year of inrush!

Bennetts: "The first year was not easy for me, but injuries also played a role. I still think that it has brought me further, I have learned a lot here, not just on the lawn. Now I really want to make the breakthrough. "

In the 8: 0 against Landesligist 1. FC Mönchengladbach let him ran from the start Rose, promptly scored his first goal. In the training sessions Bennetts brings in a lot of speed, but his degree is extremely expandable.

Bennetts on the "Rheinische Post": "It's good that Marco Rose is counting on young players, but nobody will play because he's young. You have to show quality - and that's my goal!
    https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/...etts-noch-kein-gareth-bale-63258130.bild.html

7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    And German football is back in session as RL is back!!!

RL
    Jakob X2,

Jakob is a player who's wasting his time in RL and got screwed over by Ausgburg. He went from a 1st team prospect to a long term injury issue and then this Summer, Augsburg bought 2 LBs. I mean really? Just like that based on injury a player goes from relevant to irrelevant. Shows how little most of these clubs care about their own players and always more interested to buy buy buy. And I'm really confused why Augsburg saw the need to buy 2 LBs? 1 is understandable but 2......

8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -Bremen had another friendly vs 2BL Darmstadt in 1-1 draw.
    Youth Played: Plogmann, Rieckmann, Philipp, Goller, Wiemann and Pudic

Scorers: Goller.
    lol that the 1st team played 1st half and they conceded the goal. While the very youth 2nd half, scored and kept a clean sheet.

-Wolfsburg drew Eredivisie VVV 2-2.
    Youth Played: Yeboah, Rexhbecaj, Siersleben, Menzel, Uduokhai

once again the youth played 2nd half while 1st half was more 1st team players. Uduokhai was the only 1st half guy. The 2nd half only conceded 1 goal which was a long distance goal which is the fault of William. Menzel/Siersleben otherwise did their job in defense. Yeboah was heavily involved in the 1st goal. stole the ball, went past a player, had 2 defenders on him, played the through ball which led to a PK which was scored. 2nd consecutive game he's been involved.

pretty much
    down 1-0 HT
    2-1 in 2nd half.

-Hertha Berlin won a mini friendly tourney vs 2BL Karlsruher and Austrian Bundesliga club Sturm Graz.
    Youth played: Baak, Albrecht, Friede, Torunarigha, Jastrzembski

-Union Berlin won 3-0.
    Youth played: Nicolas, Opfermann, Kade, Dehl,
    Scorers: Kade scoring the winner.

-Mainz won 8-0.
    Youth Played: J.Meier, R.Baku, Akono, Gurleyen, Eyibil, Nebel, Dahmen, Burkardt, Papela, Kolle

Scorers: Jonny boy Burkardt with a brace and also had an assist in today's game. That's 8 goals and 1 assist in 3 preseason games (could have more assists too? That's just based on quick info), lol. Involved on average in 3 goals per 45 min. Kolle scored once from the Burkardt assist. R.Baku caused an OG. Akono scored once and is at 2 goals and 2 assists in 3 games.

meanwhile the Mainz attacker Onisiwo at 0 goals in 2 games.

-Ausgburg and Gladbach played a min 4 team tourney, where you start in SF, basically 2 games for each teams.

Gladbach
    Youth Played: Kurt (01, played both games), Musel (played both games, sub for 2nd), Herzog, Bennetts.

Augsburg
    Youth Played: Stanic, Cevis (01), Petkov, Malone (only played vs Gladbach in final), Russo, Lannert , Asta (01), Koudelka (02, started vs Gladbach in final), Kudala (02).

Augsburg won game 1, 1-0 vs 2BL Furth. Assist by Russo
    Augsburg won game 2, 1-0 vs 1BL Gladbach, Goal scored by Malone and he won them the Mini-Tourney.

comments I saw about Augsburg. Petkov is very solid

-Bayer Leverkusen had 2 friendlies and were packed with youth players, of course in this case, players did not play 45 min half, a lot of them were subbed in throughout 2nd halves.. They lost 1-0 to Eredivisie Fortuna Sittard who had Passlack in XI and lost 4-3 in 2nd game vs Belgium 1st division.

Youth played Game 1: Gadicke (01), Funger (02), Ruth (01), H.Bukusu (01), Kemper (02), Stanilewicz (00), Anapak (01), Turkmen (02), Sarpei (02), Wolf (01), Schlosser (02), Fesenmeyer (01)

from this list, H.Bukusu and Stanilewicz were the only starters. Wolf and Funger came on 60th min and everyone else subbed in 75th min.

The goal conceded happened in 1st half. H.Bukusu hit the post and
    "The U19 players did well and created some good chances – but they were unable to beat the Sittard keeper Koselev. The match ended in a 1-0 defeat for the Werkself."

Youth who played Game 2: Azhil (01, starter), Onur (02 starter), Turkmen (came on 46 min), Schlosser (came on 60th)
    Anapak (came on 60th), Gadicke (came on 60th)......than Lotka, Fesenmeyer, Ruth, Sarpei, Kemper, Funger, Wolf all came on the 76 min,

Scorers: Azhil scored.
    Game was
    Bayer leading 3-2 in HT
    Bayer losing 2-0 in 2nd half.....aka 4-3 loss. The loss happened due to 02-Funger scoring an OG.

Take away the OG from a player from U17 last season and the kids only conceded 1 goal from 2 games while the more 1st team conceded 3 goals in 2 games. Still with so many 02s playing that's pretty decent end result for both games vs not so weak opposition.

-Kuhn scored the equalizer as Jong Ajax cameback down 1-0 to win 2-1 vs Eredivisie club Twente.
    -00 striker Ngankam with another goal today in a 2-0 win. 8 goals in 4 games for Hertha II preseason.
    -00 striker Herrmann seems to be at 6 goals in 2 games for Wolfsburg II in preseason. Although they might have played 1-2 games where I didn't notice.

Dang Son Tung repped this.
  9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    RL
    Aslan X1, Heusser X1, Stossberger X1

Good to see Augsburg II and FCN II winning their opening RL games 3-1 even with loads of players who are still in 1st team camps.

10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    posted yesterday before he jumped to 8 goals+1 assist in 3 games, some more about Jonny boy.

NO QUESTION OF THE POTENTIAL
    With Jonathan Burkardt it's all about the stress control - 19-year-old striker so far the best 05 goalscorer

Burkardt was in these first games to the most prominent players in the professional team of Sandro Black, although the attacker was only 45 minutes were used. "He has moved well, makes good depth runs, shows a very good start-up behavior. This is his great strength, there is always vigilant and goes immediately after ball losses in Gegenpressing situations. Jonny has done well in both tests, "said the 05 coach.

A young athlete

Many of the 05 fans, who do not follow the training regularly, already believed that the club had committed another new signing. Because the blonde attacker has changed. (LOL at this)The lanky youth player, who came to A total of four Bundesliga appearances last season, has become a young athlete. Who makes it clear on the pitch that he wants to assert himself in the competition of the 05-striker. With his speed, his light-footedness, with technique and precise shooting technique as well as surprising twists and freewheel sprints, the 19-year-old presented the defense of the amateur teams in front of several unsolvable tasks.

Burkardt has increased his body, built muscle mass, is stable on the legs. That the highly talented striker has now arrived at this level was due to the stress control. "It was important that we only burdened him individually towards the end of the season, to prepare him to be in top formative care from the start," says Schwarz. In April, the 05 officials took Burkardt almost completely out of the game, so that the player could undergo intense athletic training, without having to take into account the upcoming match day on the weekend. In addition, the U-national joined a week earlier than his professional colleagues in the preparation. "He makes a very good impression so far," said his coach.

A lot of communication

It had not been easy to make it clear to the young man, who already had a good preparation a year ago and had come to his first performances in the Bundesliga relatively early, that the road to a professional team was a long one. "There you have to go into the communication and explain exactly why he does not play. Of course, too, because we have good players in the position anyway. It was important for him, however, that he gets seasons, in the U19 area, later in the U23. And that it is not a punishment, but that it is important to have these seasons. No matter in which team, "explains Schwarz. "The biggest developmental step for A-teens is that they are in the professional training sessions every day. For Jonny it was the biggest endorsement that he had a full-time professional training for a year. "

In his second year, the striker is now at a good level, but you should always pay attention to the burden with him. "At Burkardt, it's not a question of talent or potential. He has had one or the other injury in the past. Therefore, it is important for him that the body is strong enough to be able to compete with the increased burden in the men's area week after week Bundesliga football.
    https://www.mainz05.de/news/keine-frage-des-potenzials/

11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    looks like Musel was deployed as a 10 behind Herrmann and Plea. And it looks like the game he started today (as vs Augsburg he only played like 10 min sub). He's he one who set things in motion as seems like Musel gave a very fine pass to Plea who in turn assisted Herrmann's simple goal as they won 1-0.

really does seem like Musel is more seen as a CM/AM as of this moment in time by his club. If he moves back to CF likely will be due to a coach years from now deciding to do so. As for now he plays CF neither for Gladbach II nor Gladbach. I mean Gladbach keeps being linked with buying more strikers and the II team have more than enough CF options that he will likely continue to play in midfield.

12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Can't be helped that Jonny boy keeps being in the news.

Every 17 minutes! Burkardt snaps to the foreground
    In the absence of striker Jean-Philippe Mateta, youngster Jonathan Burkardt is currently meeting as he pleases.
    https://www.kicker.de/753286/artike...t-knipst-sich-in-den-vordergrund#omsmtwkicker

we also got a more specific height on Burkardt as he seems to be 1.81m according to kicker. Although maybe they are using TM info??? If he's only 1.81 m and still scores headers that's pretty good and Suarez is only 1.82m.:whistling::p

13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    what seems to be the 00 striker pool?

in no specific order, randomly ordered.
    Arp, Malone, Hottmann, Burkardt, Herrmann, Kehr, Awuku, Akono, Ihorst, Pia, Dressen, Ngankam, Besong, Bornemann, Breunig, Batmaz,

you also got your more low profile 00 strikers like L.Kruger (already made his pro debut in EL, looking for a new club), Konig, Kother, Petkov (currently involved in Augsburg 1st team Camp), Protzek, Hermes, Moller, Hinz etc

I mean low profile strikers mean nothing. 99-Roczen was considered a low profile striker before he dominated the RL. 99-Hoppe another low profile striker who showed himself to be better than RL after only half a season. lel, that I had saw more prospects in Hoppe than Bremen II ever did. Next season both move to 3rd Liga.

you also got your, Uzun (Turkish 1st division), Kutucu (Schalke 1st team) and Aydinel who are provisionally capped tied by Turkey. What is Turkey doing??? Call up Batmaz and get the whole German-Turk 00 striker collection.:p

speaking of Malone who scored the lone goal/winner vs 1BL Gladbach. Ex Augsburg 1st team coach and current Germany U20 coach was present at the match. Incoming Malone, Germany U20 call up.:D

14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    since this seems to be the Burkardt week.

might as well post these to cap off the week. Down memory lane.

Him as a sub scoring last minute vs Croatia. Lol at Kuhn's double consecutive overkick in midfield which ends up as a pass. Look at Burkardt's onside running and simple finish in 1v1.
    https://streamable.com/ox9dc

and another play this time vs Hungary from near the German box, going by 2 players to than crossing which leads to a tap in goal to make it 2-0.
    https://streamable.com/7ajjt

looking back at Germany U19. I think had we started Burkardt at LW in Game 2, everything would have changed. Impressed in every game. I think had we started either Yeboah or Burkardt in Game 2, qualification would have been guaranteed. Yeboah started Game 1 and 3, Burkardt was sub for Game 1 and 2 and starter for 3.

these games were also before he became more physical as these were in March and he seems to have went more physical in April-onwards.

15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I knew I forgot someone there is also H.Bukusu, pretty much W/CF. Seems to be listed as CF for HSV II in official site and has been playing there it seems in preseason. I'm sure I'm missing plenty of others, not easy to keep track of everyone.

16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    00-Hoppe moves from RB Leipzig U19 to 3rd Liga relegated Energie Cottbus (RL now).
    00-Loder moves from 2BL Aue to Germania Halberstadt in RL Nordost.
    99-Tepe moves from FD II to OL/5th division, yikes. Went from someone who did well for Osnabruck U19 and 1st team when they were in 3rd Liga to RL West were he was barely used all season to now 5th division. I recall he said he had to leave Osnabruck due to school, it's why he went to Dusseldorf. And to think Osnabruck are now in 2BL.........what a wasted opportunity. Now his pro career is delayed even more.

17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Schalke drew a RL West club 2-2.
    Youth Played: Schubert (kept a clean sheet), Reese (continues at RB, lol), Langer, Can, Carls, Mercan, Ceka, Kutucu,
    Plechaty, Firat.

scorers: Kutucu scoring his 4th in 3 games, Last update we had on Kutucu was that he's not 100% settled on Turkey still open in terms of final choice. I still would not mind one bit if we get him like L.Nmecha permanently capped tied at the youth levels. The one position, I'm not keen on losing players to other countries is CF. Especially not when CFs manage to make it in 1BL. I fully expect Malone, Akono, Herrmann, Awuku, Besong, Ngankam, Batmaz will be some of our strikers were there will be attempts to poach from others soon enough, not including previous attempts to poach them. Just looking at 00 too,add other age groups and it becomes a bigger list. I mean I look at 03 age group and it feels like good chunk of our strikers are duals and a lot of them are already being poached or attempts to do so. I mean really? We are going to lose options at the U17 level because kids these days want a youth NT career and are willing to jump ship very early on.Why play 2nd fiddle to Gedikli when you can be 1st choice in another country?

but thats the issue of duals, other countries will try to poach and will have various degrees of success in doing so. Will just end up decreasing the player pool. And some will jump ship without anyone convincing them if they believe they have no senior NT prospects.

Meanwhile 2BL AB drew EPL Norwich 2-2.
    Youth played: Staude, Seufert, Lucoqui, Owusu, Kunze, Pieper and Consbruch (02)
    Scorers: Consbruch scored........while AB was down to 10 men.....

18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Kovac said they would be taking some U19 players because of II playing 3rd Liga next weekend yet what kind of choices are these?

from II: Ontuzans (permanently capped by Latvia), Singh (non German new purchase), Zaiser
    from U19: Mihaljevic (last called up by Croatia for friendlies), Kehl, Stiller (seems to be U19 captain next season), Johansson (non German), Poznanski

not criticizing every choice but a lot of them seem more like players who could never make the 1st team. And we are leaving behind plenty of U19/II better prospects at home. Mai for one is staying behind due to II having numerous CBs unfit.
    [​IMG]

19. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    although there are 2 incentive for dual strikers to pick Germany.
    1-You can win tournaments if not then at least be competitive
    2-the senior NT is empty in choices, not saying we don't have a pool of strikers (although it's not a big one and when players like Wagner/Kruse leave Germany and others get relegated all of that shrinks the pool) but in terms of senior NT call ups it's only Werner who gets a call up. It means for all the youth players it's an open field, faster you jump to 1BL and breakthrough the closer you can get to senior NT. Than biggest thing would be consistency. Although I called ages ago and Low recently confirmed it himself that you essentially have to score 10+ goals in 1BL to get a senior NT chance and that might require min 2 consecutive seasons. The guy's standards are that high.

although if Low leaves in 2020 or 2022, currently signed until 2022. All of it could change with a new coach.

its currently so bad, that I've seen lots of comments at how young players already in 1BL do have a shot at senior NT call ups. It's why I hope to see as many new German strikers make 1BL in the near future. To increase our striker pool and options as well as replace the older guys. Also would be nice to see the 2BL youth strikers jump to 1BL soon enough as well.

20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    98 CF L.Nmecha part of Man City 1st team Asia Tour (along with Sane and Gundo).

wonder if he gets 1st team chances? Another loan, whether Championship, EPL or 1BL? Or if he leaves permanently. Although Nmecha has indicated numerous times that Pep likes him and that he follows his career.

21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    ugh wtf is he doing? These German players are starting to annoy me.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Stuttgart threatens to lose a great talent again

VfB talent Dajaku before changing to Bayern
    This will boost the emotions among the supporters of Stuttgart: While Thomas Hitzlsperger spoke at the general meeting about promoting talents better and wanting to stay in the club, after kicker information behind the scenes talks are going on about a change from Leon Dajaku to Bayern ,

At this year's meeting of the Stuttgart supporters with the club representatives stressed the responsible on Sunday, the importance of training and promotion of VfB talents. They want to train "talents who are successful here with us," said Hitzlsperger in his speech with a view to the former generations of Hildebrands, Hinkels, Kuranyis, Khediras, Gomez and Co.

Hitzlsperger and his colleagues are well aware that "we are measured by how many players we train for us." However, there is a very important criterion here: "We should be patient in the junior area," said the former international - who now has to realize that this patience in the case of Leon Dajaku (18) is one-sided.

In Bayern Dajaku should train with the pros and play in the 3rd league
    The U-18 international (two Bundesliga appearances), who has been in the club for five years, does not want to wait; The chance to wear the jersey of Bayern, he has in mind and meaning. The Bayern are interested for some time in the striker from the Stuttgart U 19, which has completed the season 2018/19 with the DFB Cup triumph and the runner-up. Now it seems to come to the change.

Dajaku, who was in the preparation in the first training camp of the professionals in Kitzbühel, but then failed because of an ankle injury, should - as the previous plan - participate in the Bayern-Stars and play at FCB II in the 3rd league. His contract with VfB is valid until 2022.
    https://www.kicker.de/753320/artikel/vfb_talent_dajaku_vor_wechsel_zum_fc_bayern#omsmtwkicker

on the one hand it would open spots for Hottmann, Grimm, Hummel, Kramny at Stuttgart but on the other hand is he really seen as a Bayern 1st team prospect? Ugh with these players and the big club syndrome.

I 100% blame Stuttgart, they are full of shit. They have tons of talents but still buy buy buy, where are the promotions? I mean they buy some Argentinian 00 AM when they already have AM from their Academy. They buy CBs like Awoudja from Bayern when they already have CBs. They even recently bought some 01 Frenchie Winger as well........seriously I see nothing from clubs that care much about Academy players when they buy even when Academies excel. And look at Hitzlsperger gotta be patient with Academy players yet buys foreign youngsters, where's the logic in his head?

22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    kind of forces Bayern to promote Arp to 1st team too?
    Between Wriedt, Zirkzee, Arp, Dajaku that's too many strikers.

since Dajaku and Zirkzee are still U19 eligible wonder if Zirkzee goes back to U19? Since it's clear from this that Dajaku is 3rd Liga bound.

23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    always curious about Bayern's logic (or lack of). They are always keen/interested in German players yet where are the freaking promotions since Muller/Alaba?

although as mentioned numerous times, last time Bayern promoted players (Muller/Alaba), II was in 3rd Liga just like now. That could be the difference maker, although still too much hoarding from the club when vast majority will never make the 1st team.

maybe Dajaku would rather play 3rd Liga with Bayern II than OL with Stuttgart II. And then loans could happen?

24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    01 striker Paul Glatzel who assisted in his Liverpool debut getting injury update and Klopp praise. Also seems like he wants to see more of him.

Klopp admits the injury is a ‘serious’ one as the Reds wait to discover how long it will rule Glatzel out for.

The boss told Liverpoolfc.com: “Unfortunately Paul Glatzel got seriously injured, which is a shame. He is a wonderful kid, a wonderful player, unbelievable.

“The week we saw him [at Melwood] helped already, so when he is back he will be one of my boys because I really like what I saw.”

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/356271-jurgen-klopp-paul-glatzel

my feeling is that Glatzel seems to be at the Jonny Burkardt issue, where he might not be there physically which is why they get injured. Glatzel had a previous injury issue that ruled him out for like 7 months.

25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    concerning the Burkardt and Suarez joke. That's pretty much, Low like 2-3 years ago stated,
    "Where is the German Suarez?"

when talking about the state of Germany's striker issue. Seems to be something he would like to have.