Atletico Nacional

Discussion in 'Colombia: Clubs' started by pibe10, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Furnaccio

Furnaccio Member+

Feb 19, 2008
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  2. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Our main mission will be to keep el goleador Dayro and it's going to be very tough. Tijuana will ask around $5M which will make Dayro as the most expensive transfer ever in Colombia. We didn't pay 4.5 on Chara so I'm not that optimistic. On the other hand, everyone see how much important Dayro is, and surely worth the money despite his age. I hope we will buy him for the 2018 Libertadores.

3. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    • Aldo Leao extended his contract for one more year.
    • Dayro is our next mission. Gonna be tough to keep him but we must.
    • Since we have Libertadores, I would do my best to bring Duque (even for loan) after Cali decided no to purchase him.
    • New rumor that Armani may leave for Sao Paulo in 2018.

4. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    @RafaLarios We are so fu*ked up with Lillo... :(
    Yesterday another 0-1 lost vs. Tolima in the first leg of the playoff and we complete 4 games without scoring a single goal. It didn't happen to us since 2009. And it's not that we create chances and don't score, our game is f**** boring!!! I cannot belive that we had a coach like Rueda who wanted to continue and these assholes threw him out for this clown. And he is not going anywhere, even if we'll be eliminated by Tolima. And we have Copa Libertadores soon...Oh dear god :cry:

RafaLarios repped this.
  5. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I've been telling you all this has been a real awful team. It doesn't matter that we have the wins and we are a top 3 teams. This team plays horribly.

We have over 65% posession every game and nothing to show for it. The games are boring (having cofee at the stadium is now a must because I would fall asleep otherwise).

I'm a season ticket holder, and i will continue to be one. But damn.. this has been an horrendous semester for enjoying a game.

kromekote, pibe10 and crzdcolombian repped this.
  6. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Side note how much are season tickets? For Nacional?

7. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Well it depends. Season tickets are sold on a semester by semester basis. This semester was really cheap (about 100 USD) . But that was because we didn't participate in any international tournament.

With libertadores next semester I expect the season tickets to rise to about 150-170 USD.

My seats are on the center line, lower bowl , east side (Oriental Baja modulos centrales).

pibe10 repped this.
  8. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Wow that’s super cheap. For MF!!!!

Thought they be much more. Do you sell a few games? I use to have Boston Celtics tickets and would sell a few big games and it would cover my season tickets.

Yea I saw the final a few years back in el campin was Nacional v Equidad and the tickets weren’t that expensive.

9. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    You have to take in consideration that the season tickets only cover the regular season, for playoffs/finals you have to recharge your member card. the recharge price is cheaper than the tickets at face value, and if you are a season tivket holder you have the oportunity to buy the tickets before the general public. something that is really valuable on the important games.

Regarding the selling of tickets, I have never done it, i prefer to give away my ticket to a family member/friend in case I can't be at the stadium.

regarding the price, remeber that 150 USD right now is about 450K COP, which is about 60% of a monthly minimum salary in Colombia. Even at those prices a lot of people have other priorities rather than going to a footbal game.

I do agree that compared with US prices, the season tickets are relatively a very good bargain,

crzdcolombian repped this.
  10. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali
    I could only watch about :30 minutes of the match and to your point the match was incredibly boring. Several plays where Nacional just slowed the pace even further as if no urgency to score.

RafaLarios and pibe10 repped this.
  11. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Another failure for Lillo and this team. Nacional played better this game.. but it still have many issues (Well Armani Is not one of them... God damn, !!!).

The fact that Lillo doesn't accept ANY RESPONSIBILITY infuriates me to no end. When the game ended by Nacional not scoring 3 penalty Kicks, the fans chanted for Lillo's sacking. Unfortunatelly at the press conference, Botero, the players and staff came out to support him. Botero said he was in love with what he Saw during training and the game and that Lillo's project Will be supported Going forward. (Botero Is either drunk or blind).

So we failed at copa and Liga. Holy shit se have fallen fast and hard. 2016 seems so long ago :(

12. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    [​IMG]

The fans are furious

13. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    In his defense this Nacional is way worse then the Rueda one. Rueda is a better coach but the team is also not as strong. He should be sacked but you make it sound like its the same team that won everything a few years back. Its also a much older team.

I'd like to see the old DIM coach who left to go to Alves in Spain coach Nacional. Fine he was shit in spain but DIM played real nice under him

14. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali
    There is no 'defense ' for Lillo. They lost against the all mighty Tolima. Atl Nacional still carries one of the strongest rosters in Colombia. This is not a 'freak' situation. From Osorio to Rueda, this organization has been on the rise and Lillo looks out of ideas. They should take a deep breath and find a well suited DT.

pibe10 repped this.
  15. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    100% agree with Pepino. I don't want to throw all the blame on Lillo, the management and players don't get out clean, but he must take the most responsibility. He is the coach. And basically it's almost the same roster as last tournament with small changes. This is a failure, no matter how we turn it. I didn't like to see the act of the players but I understood why they did it. The worst news is that he'll get to continue his project, only that I don't see any good coming up. Unless we'll get rid of both management and cuerpo tecnico, we are sinking down.

16. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    El DT que necesita Nacional de Alexis Mendoza. Ya Lillo es historia.

crzdcolombian repped this.
  17. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Would be great especially because he is linked with Junior. Hope he gives them a huge FK u after trying to lie that he didn’t want Teo.

18. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I herd that Botero is looking forb a foreign coch, most probably Argentine. I've herd the name of Matias Almeyda which can be great.

19. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I read Gallardo, Alfaro and Coudet.

20. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    These are AMAZING NEWS!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

Se adelantaron los aguinaldos HP!!!!!!!!!

I just hope the new coach is somewhat recognized and has winned something...

pibe10, Doogs and crzdcolombian repped this.
  21. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    how's Lucumi done?

22. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Arley Rodriguez will be leaving for sure, possibly to Tigres in Mexico. Making him like 10th colombian at that team.

23. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

Nice documentary...

24. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Lucumi could be more useful with another coach in my opinion although he received chances and also meed to improve his form. But we all know that he is talented and I believe that umder a different coach he will be more effective.

Arley, Rodin and Velasco will leave for sure, most likely Mosquera also even though we are the owners. It's a mistake to pass on Rodin who ws good under Rueda and didn't play last semester.

I herd that now the main candidates are Suarez and Coudet. Interesting, although I less happy with Suarez despite his good job with La Equidad.

25. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I heard Suarez will coach Ecuador again. Chile wants Rueda

Goal.com says Nacional might want Pinto haha but really wants 3 Argie coaches.

Nacional is the richest team in the league they need to play attractive footie. Not Pintos bunker and hope for the best bullshit