Atletico Nacional

Discussion in 'Colombia: Clubs' started by pibe10, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

Buen refuerzo para Nacional, se estan tomando muy en serio rejuvenecer la nomina. Y tras la salida de Farid Fiaz creo que Mafla era una de las mejores opciones disponibles. Ahora faltan un par de mediocampistas, otro central, un extremo y otro delantero. Ojala le dieran la oportunidad a Andres Sarmiento, creo que va a ser un gran goleador.

HomietheClown and pibe10 repped this.
  2. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    After looking at YouTube videos he seems to be an upgrade over Diaz going forward. Although I don't see too many highlights of crosses in the air which bothers me a bit.

Defensively he has good instincts but does not seem as disciplined as Diaz.

3. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
  4. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    It keeps getting worse and worse

Blanco has been let go by Lillo (I don't understand it, he improved tremendously this semester) and Nacional still has his rights.
    Lillo has said that Mosquera is here to stay (wtf?, the worse player this semester with Dajome)
    THE WORST news: It seems that Matheus Uribe has been sold to Mexico.

The fans are restless , The prices for the season tickets are really high, but we don't have Libertadores/Recopa like last semester, the team has been dismantled and no proven reinforcements are coming. The picture is quite blight. It seems these are the first days of a really rough semester for us.

pibe10 repped this.
  5. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Now there's new target, vice president Prats: It seems like he is behind all this sh*t and the fans already filled the city with posters against him. I don't understand how from being the most successful team in Colombia we are going 100% the opposite way.

With Blanco there will be a meeting with him and Lillo, Nacional made this meeting and maybe he'll stay, although I don't see the point to keep a player that the coach doesn't want.

Andres Ibarguen may leave. I don't see us managing to keep him, he achieved everything and wanted to leave last semester.
    With Uribe things complicated. He didn't show up for training yesterday because he was upset on Nacional who rejected America's offer, but he also needs to understand that he has a release fee clause, and who ever wants him, needs to pay.

As for the signings, Mafla and Torres already trained with the team. Jackson Montaño failed to pass the medical exams, I don't think he'll join @Baal88
    Also, Tolima confirmed that Albornoz deal isn't completed yet.

RafaLarios repped this.
  6. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Apparently, América has now offered 6 million + Darwin. I think that offer Will be accepted.

And about Montaño, that shit sometimes happens. He probably has some injury that didn't heal well or something like that.

RafaLarios repped this.
  7. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Lillo knew blanco from millos before, not his style of player...he like passes and conduction, blanco is all the oppsite

RafaLarios repped this.
  8. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I hear 7M + Darwin, either way, he won't stay in Nacional, surely not for this offer. But league is in 9 days and we still didn't bring significant signings.

9. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I know, that's why I said that I don't see the point to convince the coach to sit and talk with a player that he doesn't want. On the other hand, Lillo cannot just ignore from the imrpvement of Blanco. He wouldn't dare to do the same with Dayro if he didn't like him (just like he wasn't a huge fan of him in Millos) because otherwise the fans would have killed him.

pepinointer and RafaLarios repped this.
  10. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    http://hablaelbalon.com/dayro-juan-manuel-lillo-millonarios/

Article of the great semester that Dayro and lillo had in Millonarios ....just the social media and memes pretend to show that lillo was a joke that isn't true

The same dayro said that he is a super coach this week as well as Rafael Robayo.

Nacional indeed. Made a better choice than dim , junior and Caldas

pibe10 repped this.
  11. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    RafaLarios and crzdcolombian repped this.
  12. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Going to sign up for Twitter to have the hashtag SaveCuellar!!

I wanted him to go to Nacional last year but looks like he is finally finding his place in Brazil. Prefer he fight for his spot on that team as he will have to fight super hard to bench Sanchez, Abel or Torres

13. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
  14. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Camilo would be a great addition. He must do everything to return in world Cup year. Zuniga will fight with Bocanegra for a spot and can increase his chances to recall again for the national team.

15. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

16. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    At the end he won't join the club. That's what I understood.

17. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Now according to Marulanda, both Ibarguen and Uribe will stay, which relax me a bit. Both players had offers, non of them was satisfied for us, according Maru. He also told that Uribe missing training was discipline problem and he will be punished.

Arley was injured fro 3 months.

In general we have the base and the team to fight domestic league & cup, this is the reason in my opinion that they don't sign major players. When we'll enter Libertadores again, I believe we'll see more players coming in.

18. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    But it will be too late. THe core for our libertadores run was there at least a year before. A team doesn't get built in 3 months

19. SoyDelMustang

SoyDelMustang Member+

Dec 24, 2007
    Flushing,Queens
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Chemistry of the team is what made the difference when we won the cup.

RafaLarios repped this.
  20. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Of course chemistry is important but this base was built back in 2012. It takes more than 3 months and usually 3 years to build a successful team. We cannot change the whole team at once. Step by step, we do not have a lot of choices and we cannot keep the good players from playing abroad. It's a tough situation for us.

21. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Botero promised two more "major" players, let's see what he's got.

22. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Arrancó mal Nacional, me parece que los.hinchas van a tener que armarse de paciencia porque lo que quiere Lillo es bien diferente a lo propuesto por Rueda. Además, la idea de poner a Luis Carlos Ruiz y Dayro juntos fracasó rotundamente. Necesitan otro extremo si Ibarguen se va.

23. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yeah, its is VERY different way of playing and it was a bad result. But it is still our first game. It was ugly of course. :(

Luis Carlos Ruiz is a TRONCO. it has never worked in Nacional (as was expected of him). Any pairing with him will fail. I think Torres (The new one ) is good but too early to tell.

Lets see how the team looks in the next few games.

pibe10 repped this.
  24. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    First win with Lillo vs. Huila in the Copa Aguila, two goals by Dayro. The game wasn't broadcasted so I didn't know how we played but I understood that we controlled and Huila's keeper had a lot of guilt with the goals. Anyway, we should announce today on another signing, I hope that things will get better for us.

25. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Lillo me das asco. ahora trajo a Gorka Elustondo. Otro español que no es mucho mejor que Elkin Blanco.

RafaLarios, pibe10 and Azucarero repped this.