Atlético Madrid vs Real Madrid | La Liga J.12 | 18.11.2017 | 20:45 CEST [R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Raul_Madrid, Nov 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Modric did a good job in helping us control the midfield. But he can't do that and then be our best creative player like before taking on defenders. He did that once in the game maybe. Kroos tried but he lacks the speed and take on abilities of a fit Modric. Need to find a way to integrate one of Dani/Kovacic in the midfield once they are back. Or Maybe rest Modric like Ron last season so he could give his best in the big games.

2. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    2 minutes of extra time.

They don't even try to hide the fact they want the league for one team.

Ahmadi8, Deep Pal, S1na and 1 other person repped this.
  3. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Sorry, might have been a touch harsh , but, a win really, as I always am when we play

Edino Edinho repped this.
  4. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Our forwards didn't score, again. The end.

Ahmadi8, RMSocrates, natenate101 and 5 others repped this.
  5. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    None we were
    excuse me if I'm wrong but they had one 100% chance in the 3rd minute and that chance of gameiro where varane saved us, apart from those 2 moments they were invisible. We had what that chance of Kroos, in that 1-2 with ronnie and his that chance in the last 5 minute. Game was shit atlético is shit but we were equally shit and that was all on the attack, against spurs the same. The whole season has been like this, we lack power in our front line, even diaz would have caused their defense more trouble then BENZ did who just gave them the ball whenever he wanted their 13th man today including the ref

6. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    lol posts like this make other fans hate us. We should have created chances in stead of blaming the ref, we had 1,5 hour to do something

Edino Edinho repped this.
  7. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Just can't score, just can't... i mean that Ronaldo opportunity,, he knows it was too long till he controlled the ball well. should have been a goal.

8. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    932003506768269318 is not a valid tweet id

Ahmadi8 and Deep Pal repped this.
  9. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Or u can deal with it.

10. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    What did Ceballos do to Zidane?

Deep Pal repped this.
  11. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Pretty much the biggest reason Real is in this predicament. Now I'm curious if Florentino will make any improvements in the summer.

12. russian hattie

russian hattie Member+

Feb 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Can see Zizou getting blamed again, but really, he’s working with what he has got. Benzema should not really be on the pitch, but we have no other options up front. Ronaldo up front on his own is an equally bad option.

Deep Pal repped this.
  13. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Ceballos did nothing, Zidane just doesn't change things around, even when it's called for.

He didn't grow Isco into the team. Bale getting injured grew Isco into the team. He doesn't create first team players out of our substitutes, he keeps them B team players despite them possibly having the ability to be more for the team. Hell, I'm worried he still sees Isco as Bale's substitute as opposed to the other way around.

Hence why Morata and James left. Not that all of the players who left should have been starters though, but used more (and one should definitely have been a starter instead of the player currently playing) yeah sure.

I agree that a coach who has won us 2 back to back CL, deserves enough credit for 1 trophyless season if that comes to pass. However he has his faults (Benzema says allo allo) and I'm worried he's going to be using that credit sooner than anyone would have hoped.

Ahmadi8, Aimar 21, MerlinRM and 3 others repped this.
  14. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

Deep Pal and S1na repped this.
  15. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Fair enough but IMO none of this was the issue today, we have two forwards who at this point can’t score, and who I thought had terrible movement, I think the team played well, for awhile now everyone wondered who would “take over” from Ronaldo, well, right now his lack of goals are glaring, no matter how well our midfield play if we have no one to finish chances we are doomed, it’s not like we have not created any chances at all since the season started.

temesgen repped this.
  16. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The new James.

17. Edino Edinho

Edino Edinho Member+

Dec 28, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Don't be derogatory about Mariano Diaz, a natural striker

18. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Couldn’t agree more re Isco and his addition to the first team, ZZ got to dodge a bullet there due to Gareth’s fitness issues, if Gareth had remained healthy, I would not have been the least bit surprised if Isco had looked for a way out as well, not that he did or I have some secret info, it just would not have surprised me if he would have done

19. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    Didn't score, didn't move, didn't create, didn't justify the trust the coach has placed in them. The end

20. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Well. If RM is lucky, Barca slips up next game and Real wins. Then they'll be back where they started.

21. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Sigh

Those of us who disliked the one session with the BBC saw this coming. Such a stacked team can't score. Frustrating

22. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    If saying the truth makes non-entities "hate" me, I could care less.

Anyways if you read the post well instead of jumping to a conclusion you would see I made no excuse. I pointed out the obvious though.

Those refs didn't make Florentino force this side on us. Those refs didn't make Cristisno forget how to score. Those refs didn't make Zidane force Benzema and Modric down or throats either.

Those refs aren't staying with players they should bench.

That's all on us.

23. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

S1na, Ahmadi8, RMSocrates and 1 other person repped this.
  24. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Like anybody cares. Game was officiated 70/30 for Atleti and that is a very positive statement. Ramos has been sent off for the Savic challenge without making contact, Kroos receives the entire foot and it's a yellow card. Juanfran grabs wrestles Marcelo down with both hands to prevent the cross, no yellow card given, Lucas with 3 yellow card worthy offenses in the first half alone.I'm not even talking abot Lucasbreaking Ramos' nose in what has been called a penalty across the world in almost every publication.

Give me a ********ing break. We got shafted in Catalunya when Girona scored being so offside that the player that scored the goal was behind the goalkeeper when the ball was played.

I'm all for even breaks, but the last weeks have been utterly crap. Comically offside goal in Girona, Tottenham score an offside goal by two meters, we get butchered by Atleti today. We wouldn't be top of the table, but we'd surely not be as far behind if we wouldn't get massacred by the oficiating the way we have been this season.

S1na, ABB94 and Deep Pal repped this.
  25. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    The irony is Tebas goes on and on about the importance of Madrid/Cristiano and barca/Messi to the league's value, yet they effectively kill the league with their favoritism.

You treat Cristiano heavy handed, yet talk about how you need him to stat in Madrid top generate value for the league.

It's like they was th to screw us and us to just sit there and take it while applauding