Aston Villa vs. Arsenal In The 2014-2015 FA Cup Final [R]

Discussion in 'Aston Villa' started by EvanJ, May 29, 2015.

  1. EvanJ

    EvanJ Member+

    Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Nassau County, NY
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The game is tomorrow at 12:30 P.M. USA Eastern with coverage starting at 12:00 P.M. on Fox. Here are the odds and to compare I'm giving the odds for two years ago for when Wigan Athletic shocked Manchester City:

    Arsenal win: 62.3%
    Draw: 22.6%
    Aston Villa win: 15.1%

    Manchester City win: 72.9%
    Draw: 16.9%
    Wigan Athletic win: 10.2%

    I know that there Extra Time if it is a draw after 90 minutes, but odds for a draw are still given by Bet365. If you take out the odds of draw and just use the odds of each club winning, Arsenal has a 80.5% chance at winning and Aston Villa has a 19.5% chance at winning.
     
  2. EvanJ

    EvanJ Member+

    Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Nassau County, NY
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Unfortunately for me Arsenal won 4:0.
     

Share This Page