Asian Cup 2011 Qatar - Group C Discussion

Discussion in 'AFC: Tournaments' started by Caesar, Apr 23, 2010.

1. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    lol wow man... that messed up. its the curse again! if Iran was to play uzbekistan/jordan in the semifinal we would 80% win it... but the curse states that the winner of Iran vs south korea must lose in the semis! and with us playing japan the chances of losing are increased way more!:D

but at least before that we all know there will be a nice match with you guys.;)

2. woorijim

woorijim Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Bucheon, South Korea
    What is there to make excuse about the Indian game? We won the match. Again, your crooked mind could only see and interpret in your own biased way.

Just in case you didn't know, rainy condition slows down the tempo and this was obviously not good for our game play as we normally play short-passing/quick tempo football. That was the reason why I brought up the rain part. Yeah, sure we could have scored more goals had we played on a perfectly-conditioned pitch but no one's complaining about it. We couldn't score more goals because India defended very well and our players had terrible finishing - These were the points I also made in that same post. But, you obviously ignored these while you were very happy to find the word "rain" in my post and that was enough reason for you to say that yet another Korean made an excuse because he included "rain" in his post. Good job.

3. Corporation X

Corporation X Member+

Sep 9, 2009
    Suckmydickastan
    Hammer Time.

4. Fevernova99

Fevernova99 Member

May 3, 2003
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Maybe AFC is waiting to see the path of least resistance for Qatar should they overcome Japan before finalizing the SF schedule.

5. Corporation X

Corporation X Member+

Sep 9, 2009
    Suckmydickastan
    +1

What a joke.

6. poorvi

poorvi Member+

Feb 5, 2006
    Bombay
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    lol :D:D

+1

7. woorijim

woorijim Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Bucheon, South Korea
    You sure got it right. I'm agitated with you. I don't care if your persistent Korean bashing continues on. I don't give a rat's ass about it. What I do get angry about is that you're trying to ruin every thread including this one with your provoking posts such as these,

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showpost.php?p=22601575&postcount=438
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showpost.php?p=22601345&postcount=394 (Posted on Group B thread which is totally irreverent)
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showpost.php?p=22601330&postcount=340

I'm also done with you. I've reported your posts. Caesar will take care of you once again. I just lost count how many times you got carded before, yet you still haven't learned one bit of a lesson. You have a place called WR to continue your Korean bashing. Do that over there. Your provoking comments, however, won't please anyone in here or in any other Asian Cup related threads. I hope you get this and behave in a good manner from now on.

8. karolb

karolb Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Germany
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    lol official Japanese national team website have Japan/Qatar vs Iran/South Korea in the semis, also TV Asahi have the bracket:

http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/soccer/afc-asiancup2011/result/

are they all wrong? fukcing AFC thx for confusing everyone!!!

edit: like ShaRule said Japan vs Qatar is indeed quarter final #2

9. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    LOL i was skimming through and i saw him reply TWO essays to me... clearly someone is agitated. but i am a man of my words and said i am done with him so i didnt read them. i do not make silly personal insults like others so i will move along.

10. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    lol. no offense taken. all in good nature and im glad you have a sense of humour.;)

11. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    wouldnt surprise me.:D

12. bobjones2

bobjones2 Member

Jun 5, 2006
    I CHALLENGE PERSIANFOOTBALL!

Hark Hark! hear yea hear yea!

Today on the year of our Lord 2011 of the month of january on this most auspicious day of the 18th, I, sir bobjones2 taketh off my Glove of Challenge and slap the cheek of persianfootball.

If Iran wins, I shall change my signature to whatever persianfootball desires as long as it does not violate the rules set by big soccer.

These can include:

I am infinitely dumber than persianfootball.
    Persianfootball is my daddy.
    Koreans are dumber than Iranians.
    All of the above.

However should Korea triumph over the infide... Uh... I mean Iranians, persianfootball must add a signature as so:

I, persianfootball, am a poor representative of my people, and believe it or not, most iranians are both much smarter and nicer than me.

This signature is to last until the end of this gregorian calendar year.

It is to be officiated by the mod of the Iranian board, !bob, if he is so willing, as he is a respected member of the forum. Any disputes regarding victory condition or any other disputes or excuses shall be arbitrated and judged by the iranian mod.

Sir, how do yea, respond to my challenge?

13. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    deal. i will attempt to go through with that if god forbid it happens.:eek:

14. bobjones2

bobjones2 Member

Jun 5, 2006
    Sir, I shall see you then, on the field of honor. Q'apla!!

15. Corporation X

Corporation X Member+

Sep 9, 2009
    Suckmydickastan
    That's pretty long and it won't fit a non-paying member. Either the loser ponies up for a full membership for a year or it's going to have to be in concise form. Something like 'I admit I'm a virgin and have no chance of getting laid'. Sumpin' like that.

16. bobjones2

bobjones2 Member

Jun 5, 2006
    I'll settle for, "I am a bad representatitve of my people."

17. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    lets raise the stakes and make this a 3some. join us, archildo. if you lose you have to say 'i colour my hair blonde to make up for the fact that i can never get a blonde girlfriend like a mighty aryan.'

18. Corporation X

Corporation X Member+

Sep 9, 2009
    Suckmydickastan
    3 ways are fun but let's get Mani into the scrum. That's ^ a little long though, let's summarize that.

LOL @ you calling your blow up doll your 'girlfriend'.

19. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    if you lose you have to quote the above and say:

thats what she said (my non blonde wife to pf)

20. Corporation X

Corporation X Member+

Sep 9, 2009
    Suckmydickastan
    That's kinda lame. You can do better. Think child, think.

21. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Guys,

How many of the Korean starters were given a rest today?

22. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    if you lose you have to quote the above and say:

thats what she said (my non blonde wife).

23. Corporation X

Corporation X Member+

Sep 9, 2009
    Suckmydickastan
    I think only 1, a center back.

24. Chaminator

Chaminator Member+

Sep 7, 2010
    Toronto
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Yup, only Lee Jung Soo.

Guys like Cha DR and Park JS were taken off for a sub later though.

25. Loyalty

Loyalty Member

Jun 25, 2006
    Australia
    You take the advice of an Iranian as gospel about Aust, then make out we think we are special because we drew with S Korea after they talked up beating us by a couple of goals?

I think you should have looked up the true meaning of "flex and preen" before you dropped out of Primary School, kid. :eek: