News: Arsenal America 2009/2010 Ticket Requests for Home Matches through 12-31-09

Discussion in 'Arsenal Tickets and Travel' started by Maryland_Gunner14, Jul 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aztattooedsean777

Aztattooedsean777 Tattooed Football Fanatic

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    seems like a very organized system. I commend the folks running it. I won't have to worry about possibly attending first match at Emirates till August or September of 2010 but it is never too early to learn the system.:)

2. The Grimster

The Grimster Member

Apr 22, 2005
    Edmonton
    It certainly isn't Sean. So I'll give you a heads up before you make a total fool of yourself. Arsenal America get tickets for American Arsenal supporters (the clue is in the title really).

Whereas you Sean, as we both know, are a twat of a Man City supporter.

Not only that, but you have made disparaging remarks about Arsenal supporters on the internet!

Here you admit that you only recently jumped on the money wagon!

"I am a relatively new supporter of Man. City over last couple years so I know most have supported them much longer than I so I love to hear the history stories of fellow supporters"

And here

About the Arsenal fans reacting to the money grabbing tosser that is Howdebuyyou you say " It never ceases to make me laugh a wee bit."

So I believe a "piss off" is in order here!

3. Lanesra

Lanesra BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 13, 2003
    LONDON

Ohhh Sean, you're more out than an anorexic's belly button,Grimster of the Yard has completely ********ed you mate.

4. HomeatHighbury

Mar 25, 2006
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. :D

[​IMG]

5. kanonier

kanonier Member+

Nov 7, 2005
    Bloomington, Ind.
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    bahahahha.

Yet another reason to respect the system.

6. Aztattooedsean777

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands

I stick with my thoughts that what was they were singing about him was wrong no matter how much an idiot he was in trying to leave Arsenal. I don't like songs that get overly personal.

I am a Bundesliga supporter as my profile shows. I am a casual supporter to the EPL despite my hatred for the two clubs that I mention in black and white on my profile- Man U and Chelsea.

I have only had a couple years now of really being able to view the EPL so I admit to liking various styles of football.

As for my comment in this thread, I stick with it. It is a very nicely organized system for tickets. there are many clubs especially in the Bundesliga that make it very difficult.

A person from Edmonton saying Piss off. How cute:p

7. SLO-Gunner

SLO-Gunner New Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Baltimore
    That's probably of the Enfield variety as opposed to the Alberta-I-froze-my-nuts-off variety.

8. SLO-Gunner

SLO-Gunner New Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Baltimore
    Or at least respect the google and the internets.

9. Lanesra

Feb 13, 2003
    LONDON
    'Another one bites the dust':D

So why do you hate Chelsea..is it about the money??

Maybe you should take up golf..you can have as many clubs as you want in golf!

10. Lanesra

Feb 13, 2003
    LONDON
    The song he mentioned wasn't personal, don't believe a word that lying cvnt tells you, the song used the same tune as a racist tune that was sung all over the country when he played for us, including Man City!...funny thing is he never complained about it then...lying mug.

11. The Grimster

The Grimster Member

Apr 22, 2005
    Edmonton
    There you go Sean! Proof that you are an idiot. You rather stupidly assumed that I am in Canada - I actually live near to the "original" Edmonton!

As for the personal songs about Adebayor - they are a figment of his imagination. I doubt you were at the match - but I've spoken to people who were, and they "know" the words to the song!

12. The Grimster

The Grimster Member

Apr 22, 2005
    Edmonton
    True dat! I don't take much pleasure from fooling Sean though!

13. InTheSun

InTheSun Member+

Oct 20, 2005
    The Andes Mountains
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    They have a long standing feud with Seattle Sounders from that pre-season friendly dating back to summer of 2009.

14. SLO-Gunner

SLO-Gunner New Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Baltimore

:D hehe

15. Aztattooedsean777

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    If anyone wants to chat with me, they can feel free to message me. I won't assist in leading this thread off topic more than it is as I am sure it doesn't need any more derailment.

You are some wise and amusing individuals. I have gained some good laughs.:p

I will be more than glad to get any of you a beer if I see you around Emirates next fall.:cool:

16. Aztattooedsean777

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands

Lowest of the low supporters wise. despise the Russian head of that snake team.

I only support one English club and it hadn't even been mentioned by my dear friend from Edmonton. I just choose to leave the support clubs blank as I enjoy conversation. My little visit to the new money bags club had to look all nice and sweet as I basically just come on this website for interesting chat about football. I guess I shouldn't have worded my intro there as I should as it does look bad. Waves over to my dear friend from Edmonton, you would do an awesome side job as a stalker.:)

I won't lie and deny I enjoy the way Arsenal go about organizing their team with their style of play and the general type of players they bring into their system at an early age.

Man. U, I just have never dug the majority of their players and especially Sir Alex going back to when he took over even though it took a bit for him.

Chelsea supporters(or a portion of them) singing Nazi tunes towards jews. I could dream that their lack of history continues but unfortunately they will win their share of trophies at this point.

Anyways. I have taken too much time in this particular thread. I sent a message directly but I will repeat in here that it was never my intentions to let a very wonderfully organized ticket thread get derailed.

17. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    If a thread isn't derailed, then the Empire has already won.

18. Aztattooedsean777

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands

Ha ha, understood.:p

19. Jeff L

Jeff L Member

May 12, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    If anyone is interested, I have 3 tickets available for the game at Wigan. If so, then P.M. me.

20. arsenalgirl30016

Dec 10, 2003
    Flo Rida
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Really Jeff-getting a thread back on track? You have been gone from the OT for way to long methinks...... :p

21. Jeff L

Jeff L Member

May 12, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Yes Steph. After reading the previous posts, I wondered where we had got lost. :rolleyes: Still, if you fancy any of the Wigan tickets, I suppose we could take a midnight, moonlit stroll by the pie factories ! ;)

22. Jeff L

Jeff L Member

May 12, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    P.S. Just continuing the "off track" thread my dear; just watching the Sounders v. Union. FL8 lasted about an hour but he still looks good ! ;) Running things up there in Seattle !

23. antifan

antifan Member+

Aug 14, 2004
    The Scottie
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sorry, already made plans for my away trip this year. If you had only told me sooner... ;)

24. arsenalgirl30016

Dec 10, 2003
    Flo Rida
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The only Columbus Crew match I went to last year was when Seattle came to town. Freddie is downright speedy in the MLS! :D

As nice as a moonlit stroll by the pie factory sounds....... ;)

25. JFoo

JFoo New Member

Mar 26, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Hi, my buddy has hit a bit of a rough patch in life and to help him feel better, I'd really like to take him to the Arsenal v. Manchester United match (watching an Arsenal game live is on his bucket list). I plan to put in for tickets through Arsenal on April 1 however I heard the odds of getting tickets to this game were pretty low. Can anyone else help? I'd like to secure tickets before we fly over.

Thanks for any help.