Are We Ever Going to Spend Money? - Transfers, Rumors, & Lies Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Feb 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    Merciless :ROFLMAO:

If it's not too pricey I'd take De Gea in though....

2. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Buyout only 30 ME. Sevilla looking to increase.

Shay Z and 4x4s repped this.
  3. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Even better, i like those kinds of transfers.

4. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    #1079 Ayayain, Mar 15, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
    Florentino Perez himself contacted Neymar's father. Topic of discussion: what to do to sign Neymar in Real Madrid. It didn't go far as PSG reacted to the request of negociations with a "Not negociable whatever the offered price". (UOL)

"We did our own investigation again, and we found nothing about a 2019 secret release clause either. There's no clause." (UOL)

Real Madrid is still looking for a new GK. They have have contacts with Roma for Alisson Becker. He's the first on the list if Real Madrid buys a new GK. Other targets are Courtois, and De Gea. (Mundo Deportivo)

5. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    Are you sure it's a buyout?

SPORT is talking about an estimated 30M price, but no mention of a buyout clause.

I don't have the original paper at hand though. So maybe it is there, just not reported in the cut version.

6. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    This summer will be the end of the BBC.

Gareth Bale will be sold.

Benzema could be sold but his future in Madrid is still up in the air.

Florentino Perez wants a big summer mercato.

Eden Hazard, and Harry Kane are Zinedine Zidane top priorities in attack.

Zidane never hid when asked that he likes the belgian player.

(Mundo Deportivo)

Marco Verratti wants to join Real Madrid. (Don Balon)

Mariano Diaz is obsessed by Real Madrid. (Cadena Ser)

7. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Exactly. It's pretty simple. They don't NEED the money no matter how much we offer so why would they sell? Because we asked really really nicely? Its all just paper talk. They wouldn't even sell Veratti who is a good player but nowhere near the symbol Neymar is.

Anyway, i'm not liking the Hazard rumors not because I trust them its because Zizou has always been a big fan and I wouldn't put it past him to ask for Hazard. He's a good player but we should do better. I rate Dybala higher.

Nathanial Essex repped this.
  8. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    They can't spend as much as they want because of the FFP.

400M would let them do whatever they want, and be free of FFP restrictions.

If we really offer 400M, I can't think of any sane reason to refuse other than stupid pride.

9. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Yea. AS had an article about this yesterday.

Van Dijk €80m, Laporte €65m... Lenglet's release clause is a joke

At 22, he is the main man on Montella's defence and his €30 million release clause, given what is being paid for other defenders, is simply laughable. He arrived in January 2017 from AS Nancy for just over 5 million euro.

This is why Sevilla are living life on the edge and spend every waking moment engrossed in his renewal. "They are speaking to my agent, yes. I am not worried, I want to continue learning. Just over a year go I was playing in the second division," he told reporters a couple of days ago in surprisingly good Spanish given how short a time he has been in the country.

https://en.as.com/en/2018/03/14/football/1521027292_590954.html

Ayayain repped this.
  10. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    As if subverting the FFP has been a problem for them. You reported yourself about all those agreements in Hong kong, India etc etc. They are all going to be worth 50M each (lol) and that's job done. They don't need our money or anyone elses for anything. Which other player they can buy that will give them the hype that Neymar does and give them a better chance to win the CL? As far as I know CL is being held next year as well. They won't get Real Madrid every year.

11. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    They only signed one contract so far in China/Hong Kong over a 20-25M euros deal over three years.

Not enough at all to avoid problems.

Well, in my opinion (just personal opinion), you would have more chances to win a CL with Oblak+Sandro+Dybala+Fabinho than Neymar+Areola+Kurzwa+Diarra.

Selling Neymar would make possible to strengthen every other fields where they are weak.

12. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    For a club like PSG, lacking the prestige and history of other clubs, having the 3rd best player in the world is always better than not having him. I definitely think they have a better chance to win with Neymar than without him. Also Neymar raised their profile to next level. No GK or DM will do that.

They need 1 or 2 good players, not even superstars, a decent coach and they will be right up there with others. It's not like they have been banned from spending money. If you think FFP will stop them then............ I guess we can leave it at that.

13. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    I'm still wondering how an Israeli superagent will force a Qatari state to rescind its ambitions and sell its most valuable asset...

Has to be some sort of magic or sorcery.

Anon. repped this.
  14. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    #1089 Saeta Rubia, Mar 15, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
    Carvajal: I would sign Neymar for Real Madrid, he's made me suffer

http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2018/03/16/5aaafbd9ca474184618b4664.html

Casemiro: Neymar would get along very well with Cristiano Ronaldo

"[Neymar] has always been spectacular, since he was 11 years old," he told El Partidazo on Thursday night. "He does crazy things.

"I don't think there is any chance that he will come to Real, but you have to ask Florentino Perez.

"He knows that the door is always open for him in Madrid, but he is happy in Paris.

"With the quality that he has, I would sign him for sure. I hope he comes this season.

"He is a great player, one of the top three in the world. He can do whatever he wants off the pitch if he continues to do what he does on it.

"He would get along very well with Cristiano, very well."

http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2018/03/16/5aaaf851ca4741116b8b4674.html

Excape Goat repped this.
  15. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    He's not saying anything we don't already know.

It's just impossible to happen.

Cristiano partnering Neymar, with Isco playing in the hole would be tremendous. Seeing them move freely and interchange with Isco filling in here and there, pulling strings?

Tremendous.

Sadly, it won't happen.

Anon. repped this.
  16. JogaBonito983

JogaBonito983 New Member

Real Madrid
    Mar 16, 2018
    I don't see Neymar coming to Real. I really doubt that Khelaifi would let him go. Neymar meant to represent a start of a new project for PSG. Letting him go after only 1 season is not what they're going to do imo.

Anon. repped this.
  17. RMSocrates

RMSocrates Member+

Apr 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Although he came up big vs Barca las year but he totally disappeared in the final. I don’t remember a single moment of his, for me he is a bit overhyped. Also plus a bit of an odd position considering the squad we have, particularly where does it place Isco?

18. Ankur Upadhyay

Feb 18, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Chance to look at him first hand when we will face them in quarter finals. Let's see how he performs.

19. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    #1094 Ayayain, Mar 16, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
    Sevilla is trying to extend Clément Lenglet's contract with a 75-85ME release clause. (Mundo Deportivo)

Hazard wants to leave Chelsea. (Mirror)

Pini Zahavi, and José Angel Sanchez - Florentino Perez's right hand - reached an agreement for the transfer of Lewandowki to Real Madrid this summer. (Mundo Deportivo)

20. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Just no to Hazard and especially Kane. Hopefully rumors are bullshit.

yoanaidarov, Doni, Digital and 1 other person repped this.
  21. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

22. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    Brazilian media UOL posted what Neymar thinks of the farmers league.

- Players in the farmers league are too violent.
    - Referees are shit.
    - Farmers league being a farmers league (it's shit).
    - Turfs in france are bad quality besides the one in Paris. Making it easy to get injured.
    - Traveling by bus is shit.
    - Despite all that UOL says there's no way he'll leave this summer.

(UOL)

23. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    I fear it will be another Benzema situation if we buy Hazard. He is obviously better than Benzema but we will have better player in Asensio on the bench whilst he does just enough to get by in Zidane's head. In addition to this, it will take us out of the running for better players like Dybala.

24. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    I appreciate your contribution to the forum but your post are coming across like something posted by a spam bot. I could probably find a story on the Internet about Zidane coming out of retirement to replace Bale on starting lineup but would know it's bull and won't post it. I hope you don't believe most of the nonsense these newspapers are stating?

25. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    It's the rumors thread and most of what he is posting is from reasonably credible sources.

-Reivax-, Ahmadi8, Doni and 3 others repped this.