Are We Ever Going to Spend Money? - Transfers, Rumors, & Lies Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Feb 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Flo wont budge on the image rights. Even when he made the offer to Neymar in 2013, we wanted to keep our share of his image rights. More than anything, I am worried whether we can get the best of Neymar for 4-5 years. Given that RM will be his 3rd club in Europe and would cost 300 ME+, can't see his dad creating too much drama. His options will be pretty limited in the market if he makes another big move to RM.

2. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    Neymar won't keep 100% of his image rights if he signs here.

But having him signing a contract where we forbid him everything, and where his father can't say anything? No way.

3. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Man, at least Gareth is likeable and we won 3 UCL's with him in the squad.

Asensio,Ronaldo and Dybala. There's no way for Neymar to leave before at least 2019.

4. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Yes he would. You people think he is Ronaldinho. He is not.

What gets lost in these discussions is his true desire to be the best.

Cristiano doesn't? Ramos doesn't?

When he sees messi taking extended vacations whenever he feels like why shouldn't he as well? Who wouldn't when that is acceptable at your place of work??

He has many imperfections, but sone things are just being blown out of proportion due to his nationality.

5. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    BIG BIG BIG news:

Pini Zahavi is playing two games at the same times.

1/ Pleasing PSG by assuring them that Neymar will stay.

2/ Contacting other clubs together with Neymar's father.

3/ Both things while promising to both his total loyalty.

4/ Like last summer, Zahavi will be the one to decide where Neymar will play next season.

(ParisUnited6)

That's the first time ParisUnited6 who is 100% right on PSG rumors/reports since last summer opens the door to Neymar leaving.

That's way, way bigger than any AS/Marca related news.

6. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    You're making an extreme. We would never forbid him everything.

We don't forbid Cristiano everything do we? We have a structure and things follow that structure.

You guys think we are barcelona or some new money oil club. We are not.

7. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    Let's agree to disagree then.

Time will tell who's right. ;)

8. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    He isn't coming here, so time won't lol.

9. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    Pini Zahavi will choose.

PSG apparently don't have the upper hand on this.

If we get Zahavi's approval, Neymar will come here.

10. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Lol

The Qatari state owned club will bow to the pressure and demands of the Israeli superagent and giver up their Brazilian champion who has only completed his first year in a long contract.

Sure. I wish.

Anon. repped this.
  11. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Man,for all we know it might be Uncle Flo pulling the strings all along. Makes a plan with Nasser to buy Neymar for 222M. Neymar agrees because it will be easier to transfer to Real Madrid.

Nasser gets Mbappe and huge marketing,shirt sales and all in all a raise in status because of the Neymar buy. World Cup hype. Neymar pulls in crazy money and has an easier path to transfer to Real Madrid after just a year without being Figo.
    :ROFLMAO:

12. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    #1062 Saeta Rubia, Mar 14, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
    Neymar: Madrid wants to close the transfer before the World Cup

The club is now looking for ways to convince PSG, after having obtained the approval of Neymar, who is fed up with Ligue 1 and his life in Paris. His father sees the transfer deal very complicated.

The signing of the Brazilian, which is the first option of Madrid to strengthen this summer, conditions all the planning of the roster of the next season. For that reason they want to close it as soon as possible and then face the rest of the reinforcements.

Marcelo has played a key role in encouraging Neymar to sign for Madrid. In fact, in the first leg of the Champions League took the opportunity to tell the PSG star that he would be very well received in the Madrid dressing room, something that finally convinced him ...

https://as.com/futbol/2018/03/14/primera/1521052928_213817.html?autoplay=1

Neymar wants to play next season for Los Blancos and for this reason he no longer intends to return to Paris. In fact, Neymar has asked his father during these three months, before the start of the World Cup, to negotiate his departure from PSG for Real Madrid, where he would be welcomed with open arms, including Cristiano Ronaldo, who has given his consent to the operation. The signing of Neymar could be around 400 million euros, money that would come from the sale of Bale and another star of Real Madrid. Yes, definitely Real Madrid has made PSG nervous.

http://www.abc.es/deportes/real-mad...adrid-pone-nervioso-201803140829_noticia.html

13. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    ABC mentioning 400 ME figure is very interesting. When there were Pogba and Mbappe rumours, their stance was same as Flo's. Madrid won't sign them unless they agree to our wage structure. Seems like both Flo and Zidane have it clear that Neymar is the main target this summer. Recent quotes from Zidane for example.

And Flo seems to have stopped backing Bale as opposed to last season when he started against Bayern and in Clasico without being fully fit. ZZ understood he's not an untouchable anymore and has dropped him in PSG games. Works out well for Flo as Bale won't stay in such situation unlike last summer when they were willing to sell him to Utd and he refused.

Isco's situation is not good right now and wonder if he's the other star to bring in the funds if we plan to spend 400 ME on Neymar. Convincing PSG will be hard, but if there's an unhappy player and 400 ME on the table, maybe they will consider. Will depend on how much drama Neymar and pa will create to force a move as Flo seems willing to get it done financially.

14. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I don't think a comparison with Ronaldo and Neymar would be fair. Neymar won't be another Ronaldo. We have not have another player liked him since Di Stefano.... that was 50 years ago. If we were posting on bigsoccer in 1961, we would be discussing Amancio as the next Di Stefano. It took us 50 years to find another Di Stefano.... the club is only 116 years old. Ronaldo is more than Van Basten or even Maldini to AC Milan or Cruyff to Barcelona(this one is opened to discussion, but I am not planning to start one. Cruyff also influenced Barcelona as a coach, btw).

Neymar is probably the best footballer in the world after Messi and Ronaldo. For me, it is better for him to play for us than for someone else(but I still do not think he is leaving PSG). Let's be real.... the next Ronaldo will be a long time away from us.

Bear Crotch repped this.
  15. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I feel dirty just reading all of this.

temesgen, Shay Z, raven3k and 4 others repped this.
  16. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    There's only 1 place for a showboater in the team. I think Isco is gone if we sign Neymar.

17. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Don't worry, Neymar isn't coming.

The only way that is a possiblity, is if there was some kind of deal with Madrid and PSG that they would get him for 1 year so he wouldn't go directly from Barça to Madrid. But that seems so farfetched and improbable.

Why would 400 million or 1 billion or whatever we offer matter for PSG? They have more money than they are even allowed to spend. It makes no sense.

Anon., PigBenis, Shay Z and 3 others repped this.
  18. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    In the paper version they add that we asked Neymar's father to make it possible but he replied it'll be extremely difficult since PSG doesn't want to sell.

19. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    Following the meeting with Zahavi, PSG, and Neymar's father, it was understood Neymar won't leave this summer. (ParisUnited6)

20. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Duh. From the very beginning it was understood that it would be 2019 at the earliest.

21. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    "That would be incredible if I could come back to Real Madrid one day." (Mariano, Lyon, on Cadena Ser)

De Gea is disgusted by what happened against Sevilla. He wants out. (Marca)

Mourinho wants to part ways with Pogba. And Pogba wants to leave. His preferred destination is Real Madrid. (Tuttosport)

Zidane is very interested in Clément Lenglet, and would want to sign him next summer. (GOAL France, SPORT)

22. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I guess he will be "unhappy" every summer and PSG will give him more money just like they do with Verratti. They could even do it via his Qatar WC ambassador role than direct wages which would come under FFP.

23. libertao

libertao Member+

Mar 15, 2006
    lol if he is still on one plate at age 26, weightlifting is not a regular habit of his.

YOUNGSTARS87 repped this.
  24. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    He made his choice. Live with it.

He made his choice. Live with it.

yoanaidarov and Ayayain repped this.
  25. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club: