Are We Ever Going to Spend Money? - Transfers, Rumors, & Lies Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Feb 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    So busy duringt the best week, sigh.

- The Sun Sport says we want Pogba who is tired of Mourinho playstyle. Our first offer would be around 135M.

- SPORT, via Masnou, they got infos about Neymar>RM, and PSG replied that since 2010 they never sold an important player, and that won't change. He advises Flo to learn that PSG doesn't know what "selling" means, and that PSG told him they don't plan to pick up the phone if Flo is calling.

- Some spanish journalists saying that Ronaldo has something against Flo because of that:

I Know I said I won't give my opinions anymore on rumors, but just saying, usually the rumors from the Sun group are bad, but there has been some exceptions when it concerns players that play in PL. Also, the Pogba rumor to RM is talked about a lot in France (right now, they'll talk about it in a few minutes on LEquipeTV)

2. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    He just wants my attention lol. That's why he disagrees with posts he later says he agreed with the entire time.

He probably sees my fanboys (halcyon, iscodisco, etc etc) and feels neglect.

Lo siento oscar!

Chinky24 repped this.
  3. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    More infos on Pogba to Madrid rumor from LEquipeTV:

- Since the Tottenham game, Mourinho, and Pogba have been stange.
    - Mou started to sub him In, and Off Then explained himself saying that when he didn't start Pogba it's because "he wanted a better midfield against the other team" (wow).

- Asked today about that rumor, Mou replied it's a lie to say he doesn't communicate with Pogba much (he didn't say the rumor itself was a lie), and added a.......................... "Pogba has just been bad the last few games, end of story." (re wow)

What a great relationship Pogba, and Mou have :eek:

4. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    PES in the last two years have been the best football games (gameplay wise) ever produced. If you liked 2013 then you’d enjoy the new ones; they’re definitely serveral steps better.

Shay Z repped this.
  5. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh snap. I want to know what this is all about, didn't see it on tv. Does anybody know, surely he's been asked about it.

I challenge you to a debate now argue with me coward.

LOL, when YS is arguing with multiple posters and it so confusing that I can't figure out what is being argued or with who. But to his credit he never gives in and never backs down.

6. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    [​IMG]

I stopped arguing and debating with people other than Benze-boos and trolls because this is the internet and at the end of the day, we support the same team and want them to win (only varying on how we win and who we win it with). I can debate over chicken vs beef all day, but we all love Real Madrid.

I am just glad that we all have the privilege in such a time to be able to share thoughts and ideas across a digital medium over thousands of miles away. /soft /pussywhipped

Now this.... THIS IS OUTRAGE!
    I've played several PES editions at friends' houses and while it's realistic, it's not exciting, like you don't wake up and say, I'm going to finish my PES campaign tonight. No one looks at PES Youtube videos at 2 AM in bed or when they're taking a shit. I get that FIFA is more flashy, and I guess as a consumer, I'm more attracted to something I'm used to, something that is flashy and neat. Re-play value for FIFA also seems higher. It's almost like why people keep on buying CoD and BF titles when there are good indie games out there.

What do you think PES is better at?

Deep Pal and temesgen repped this.
  7. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I used to think Mou's greatest strength was his fortitude and ability to bunker down and shield his players by taking the attention of the media. However, I'm not impressed with his performance this year or last year with United. If he doesn't win or go far enough in the CL, his career at United may start unfolding.

Then we need to start picking up the pieces. Even if not Pogba, then maybe one of their promising forwards?

8. Akramzizou

Akramzizou Member+

Feb 13, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Maaaan, I was playing ultimate team yesterday, and I had a great run (in 2nd division rn), then all of a sudden my players would be tripping over the ball, taking too slow to pass/react to passes, and defenders roaming the Earth instead of marking their man. I went from a 8-0-0 run to a 0-2-5 run wtfffffff. I sweeeear scripting in online gameplay is a thing, its gotta be real.

Chinky24 repped this.
  9. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Mou gonna Mou. We tried telling our Manchester United forum friends.
    Ok wtf am I reading. An essay written by a 6th grader in 2001. RIP old Chinkster.

Pro Evo has always been better. From day 1. Don't @ me because i'm just sharing thoughts and ideas over a digital medium over thousands of miles. WOW.

Oh nooo..... what have you done.

24pwew.jpg

Doni, Deep Pal, Anon. and 1 other person repped this.
  10. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Apparently, I hurt people so deeply they hold a grudge and they desire my attention so much they look for any kind of argument with me... even if they actually agree with me.

They are like a battered group with PTSD, finding strength in each other whenever one "faces" me lulz.

Strength in numbers!

11. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    ROFL 6th grader essay. Would you rather me insult mymy and make memes of demogorgon all day instead?

Martial = yes, I do want him eventually.

PES = no.

12. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    964621192039686150 is not a valid tweet id

13. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    If you say his name three times he'll appear

14. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    LEquipeTv talking about how Pogba supposedly said that Mou playstyle is annoying, and that he regrets coming back to Manu :eek: (they are not the source of the rumor though)

15. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    #440 Ayayain, Feb 16, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
    A good chunk of this tweet is misinformation or modified statements.

The original article in english is here: http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2018/02/16/5a871990ca4741b6198b4644.html

For example: Marca is just reaching talking about RM fans just because neymar was not booed on wednesday. Also completely ignoring that Marca is saying it's as good as dead for this summer, and that the hypotically transfer in 2019 is just based on "many people (pro madrid people like Hermel) think that".

More serious news, Pierre Menes, journalist for CANAL+ said that according to his infos, PSG locker room is imploding. Even when asked on twitter, ParisUnited6 - PSG almighty source for trusted rumors - didn't 100% deny, and just replied with a cryptic "it depends".

Now that's more serious, and give hope about Neymar wanting to leave PSG.

16. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Pogba has shown he isn't disciplined enough to replace someone like Modric long term. If Flo didn't break the bank for him in 2016, don't see it happening when Isco is a regular now. Don't need a 100 ME investment in midfield. I guess Raiola and Pogba will force a move to PSG if things don't improve with Mou.

17. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    Because of FFP, PSG don't have the money unless they sell Neymar or Mbappe. Especially now that they are 99% out of CL because of us, meaning less money to earn from CL.

And since they won't sell their two stars (or even one), Pogba will have to find another home.

I'll add that while Pogba is overrated, I think Verratti is too. PSG really made a bad deal refusing to sell to Barcelona for 100M+, because every time I see him playing against big clubs, I'm not impressed.

18. RomanMadrid

RomanMadrid Member+

Jan 13, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Neymar, Pogba and Griezmann all in one transfer window? OH BOY

Deep Pal, MiamiNative0722 and Chinky24 repped this.
  19. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    And De Gea on top of it, please.

20. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    It's PSG. They will get another "loan deal" for Pogba lol. Might even pay above Utd's asking price for that. FFP is a joke to these guys.

21. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You misspelled Courtois.

Bear Crotch repped this.
  22. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I might cum in my pants if that happens!

23. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    Sorry I prefer De Gea :oops:

24. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Griezmann is a Cule pretty much. Atleti knows that as well and hence reported Barca to FIFA. People talk about how we gave away Mariano for cheap. Signing Maxi for 25 ME will rectify that to a big extent. Then sign a top class No.9.

25. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    Hermel said the other day that Griezmann could come to RM.

I know it's Hermel, but since he's a huge, huge fan of AM too + he's french, he might actually get it right about Griezmann.