AO Rally in Vegas.

Discussion in 'Tampa' started by JcUSA, Dec 21, 2010.

1. JcUSA

JcUSA New Member

Jul 26, 2003
    Boca Raton, Fl
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is anyone thinking about going? Price for hotel is $199 (2 nights). Flight from Fort Lauderdale is $240. I am seriously thinking about going.

2. Nevada Eagle

Nevada Eagle Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carson City, NV
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    thinking about going as well. Live a liitle closer though. 450 mile north of Vegas. Says the $199.00 is each person based on double occupancy. Is that right? If so, people traveling on their own will be given a shared room when they arrive? Anyone Know?

3. JcUSA

JcUSA New Member

Jul 26, 2003
    Boca Raton, Fl
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes, based on double occupancy. When you go to the site to register, you are asked the name of the person you want to room with. I didnt see any details regarding if you didnt have a roommate.

4. TheHammers

TheHammers New Member

Jul 21, 2007
    My bff jills house
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    $240 for a flight?

You lucky dog!

Mine is around $400. Give or take depending on the day.

5. Shibb

Shibb Member

Feb 22, 2005
    Tampa
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Flights from the Tampa Bay area, seem to be in the $400 range. I'm going to check if the normal AO discount applies. Anyway, it sounds like fun, the hotel price is decent, and it's an excuse for a weekend in Vegas. You can always tag some more days on and stay longer if you like which might also help the airfare situation.

The airfares probably won't get cheaper and the conference deadline is in a couple of weeks, so make up your minds soon. I will most likely attend but work in Los Angeles (although I live in Tampa) so will just travel out from LAX if I do go. Anyone want to share a room with a fellow Tampa Outlaw?