Antonio Conte's Call Ups

Discussion in 'Italy: National Teams' started by Sal, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Sal

Sal Red Card

Feb 9, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    You are an idiot. Okaka is so shit its not even funny.

el napulitan repped this.
  2. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    im pretty stunned at what a bumbling baboon that guy is (no racist conatations there) and is still highly rated

Calcio Pauly repped this.
  3. St. Michael's Sword

Mar 7, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Kind of like Roma

4. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    Luca Toni vs Klose .
    37 vs 36

Klose helped his nt to win the last wc.
    Is Toni retired from Nt ?

I bet, if Lippi were the coach, He could use him duo to his outstanding form in this age.
    13 goals in the league currently. And He is only Italian at the top of the leading scorer list.
    second Di Natale with 10 goals and 3.4. are 10 goal by Gabbiadini and Quagliarella(what a nice name,no joke).

I dunno,
    maybe it just me to think that way. I mean Germany could use younger scorer to instead of aged Klose at the WC period,. But, they used his great experienced in every way and every second.
    it worked for them.

Maybe Italy currently not in the bad spot on the points table,.
    but,
    Toni's experience is a must for the entire squad.

Maybe I may wrong all about.
    But, its hard to un see of his pure class that that what he do in the current season with his club.

I hope Italy Nt make a wonderful Good Bye to him(if he didn't retired yet).

Regards,

Calcio Pauly, Rosay and Sal repped this.
  5. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    are you saying you want to see toni in the national team? thsi would bug me more than seeing that brazilian guy Eder in the team? toni may be scoring in serie A but tbh that dont impress me, he's bound to get goals throught 38 games when he is the target man, he would not be able to do it in games where your opponents know you are one of the biggest teams in the world (italy), playing for verona is very different, he would just frusterate the hell out of us with all his flopping to the ground, we cant afford to fcuk up any morel we have to start building (thats means no eder too ffs)

Sal repped this.
  6. Sal

Sal Red Card

Feb 9, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Luca Toni= LEGEND

Calcio Pauly, Falc, Rosay and 1 other person repped this.
  7. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Bring back Luca Toni! Conte should at least give him a run out in his system

Sal, Calcio Pauly and roxbury repped this.
  8. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004

Some coach use the aged single quality and experienced player not just score ,but his history in the career at international football club and nt (Italian football), he could be good role model to young talents in the current and upcoming . HE don't have to play full game etc,,. been in the squad or play single minute could be boost for squad core in the short and long target. Turkey did with Hakan Sukur. Germany did for Klose in their NT. They could use full young upfront .But, they added Klose too. It add a huge boost to their young squad no doubt. the Air otomaticaly change in appositive way . there is many good example in the world football.

Of course Iam not saying add him and take off one of the young forward from squad.

My view is; in some moments even a big football nations, need a huge experienced single role model at the field or at the bench or at the changeing room in the solo single tourney journey.

<>I just guest Lippi could do that way ,I remember his NT era. He did very good in the Winning WC Finals journey.

2016 Finals a Winning/winnable Title race,..<>this is the only target Italy must focus. not just play quarter or semi. I am sure Italy FA thinks same way as it is.

I re-watched the last wc finals in the last month,. A horrible display by coach Prandelli and entire squad,..and add to that ,some of them were didn't even concentrate or didn't have any clue to the how big and important the WC Finals Means For a great and huge Football NAtion Italy.
    It was a huge disappointment for me aspecialy Balotelli. World Footy media put him a front success key for Italy ,I do remember English tv commentator prized him for the WC tourney begin,,,but the rest is night mare to me:
    <>some time, young talent even don't make any impact to core..ie; Balotelli's last tourney.

ps;

To me, Totti,Toni(ones they retire),Del Piero etc type great Italian players are nice role model to future generations; Italy must use these legends in their NT's departments,..a youth or b squad coaching stuff or what ever.

I just wanna see Current Squad realize and think twice how great and important impact Italy NT at the WC and Euro Finals. Every players must give their %110 .

To me, over 30 years old huge experience and leading type classy player can boost and add vital things Than less effective player.

Iam bit nostalgic in some minds. Fair. I respect any opposite things.

All I wanna see ; Italy Nt plays every tournament with great ambitions ,concentrations,spirit,power and realize what jersey they wear. Great Football Nations vision is one concept for every members of the core in the road to victory.

Anyway.

I hope current squad not just gets the finals chance,. the active to me is; play final and win the final. Thats the success. They should watch past glory finals of Italy or glory road hollywood films,..to concentrate and focus this target.

It could be huge disappointment and shame to see another big tourney with a ghost and ultra minus team performance from huge football nation.

Forza Italy

Regards,

Sal and Rosay repped this.
  9. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Lucas Tony has to stay away from gli Azzurri, especially Conte. They will diagnose him with a torn ACL, send him to the back of the barn. Not a way to treat a legend.

Sal, Calcio Pauly and roxbury repped this.
  10. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Sal said shit... that's a bad word.

And @Falc never mind the acl diagnosis but imagine what they'd do everytime he fell? Probably treat him for vertigo with drugs that would delay muscle contractions leading to incontinence. That could get ugly...literally. More plumbing-talk kind of ugly.

Falc and Sal repped this.
  11. Sal

Sal Red Card

Feb 9, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    @roxbury fratello, don't take his commends to seriously, he's just upset Rafa is stealing money from Napoli and that He didn't get to bang Emilia Clarke or Natalie Dormer for his birthday ;)

12. Azzurrifan87

Azzurrifan87 Member

Mar 29, 2015
    I'd really like to see Criscito enter the fold. It's hard to watch him play consistently, but I always thought he offered good possession and quality passing when he played for Prandelli. It's a shame that whole match-fixing mix-up saw him banished from the national pool. From what I've seen this season, he offers more quality than Antonelli.

Rosay repped this.
  13. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Please call Giovinco back immediatly.

Rosay repped this.
  14. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  15. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  16. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    #116 falvo, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
    Moratti was the one who started 11 foreigners at Inter and Mancini was his coach. If they had done something different back then, we may have more Italians to choose from today but instead, we are faced with picking "stranieri" because there aren't enough quality Italians to go around. If someone ( CT , club coach or president) is complaining about picking these guys, then they only have themselves to blame.

Rosay repped this.
  17. afar

afar Member+

Apr 26, 2007
    I hope Hachim Mastour, Berardi, Gabbiadini, and Insigne can bring some talent back to the Azzurri in the next 4-5 years.

Why not try Sansone --- he can't possibly do worse than Zaza and Immobile?

Zaza, Immobile, Eder --- that is a dreary forward line-up.

18. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    All attacking players....

19. AmericanKaka

AmericanKaka Member+

Dec 30, 2006
    You thought wrong. Genoa Garbage.

20. calabrese8

calabrese8 Member+

Feb 9, 2008
    Vancouver
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I think the one that's going to shine once he plays a more consistent role with the nazionale (and Napoli) will be gabbiadini.

Love his pace, versatility and the option of a left foot free kick taker that we haven't really had since diamanti

Rosay repped this.
  21. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  22. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014