Another debut for the superb eagles.

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by mashiftaz onyango, Feb 3, 2006.

1. mashiftaz onyango

mashiftaz onyango New Member

Jan 20, 2006
    suffern New York
    Not all the teams are alike, and with that in mind I once again affirm my bet that Nigeria will take home the african cup of nations tittle. Its just a matter of days. By so saying am not underating the other remaining teams . Objection not yet overruled.
    As you and I knows that , all round every team or rather Nation has been preparing for the inevitable home take of the CAN cup,one question still stands. Were they all well prepared ?.The cold truth of the matter is that some Nations weren't prepared. To start, Over the past years South africa has had one of the entertaining matches in the continent, a match that will leave you wanting for more from the Bafana bafana side. Now can someone tell me why things are fallin apart for the one time giants?, if its a question of players then I totally dissagree. As an african football fan come player,there's one thing that is certain-at this moment , South africa is the leading country in African proffessional football.To wrap it up, where does Musa otieno alongside other Kenyans plays their pros? You have the answer ,funny enough its not different from mine. If you aint satisfied how about these big names Bennedict mcathy, philemon masinga, Lucas radebe and Makelele amongest many other.Now that its not sort of players who shelters with the blame?.Truly Bafana bafana none expected that from you, worst of it no goals and not a point home .Some actions needs to be taken rem no names.
    Speaking of the Teranga lions pundits saw their last match of the first round as a must win. To me their win was a gamble of which I was 98 per sure that the eagles were going to win and indeed they won. I don't percieve Senegal as a threat to Nigerias debut even though chances are eagles might meet them in the finals. And if we do it would be more of the 2002 recap in which the lions did piped the eagles. It wasn't due to a lapse in the j j s side but "rough "that's what they played at some instances it looked like a war zone.This time round we will surprise them. Besides its a team with lust for goals this sways away there concentration hence a shabby game which team won't meritise that huh.
    They have been installed as the favorites to win the title with the majority acknowledging Etoo's for his fantastic finishes, even to the extent ofsaying his motivational exprience is just like magic . Well I aint behind in saying that more so I admire their action. But look folks you have to look at a team in a broader way.Take a bigger picture of the eagles and what do you find , they display a fascinating game ,well orgarnised with players well placed while throwing away the panicking situation.This is contrary to the cameroonians who are always in arush and this is why I have the guts to tell you that Superb eagles will knock the hell out of the in..... Lions to proceed through the semis. If you ask me if the millers are gonna knock the ivorians ,hell yeah no y's for that match.
    Good luck pals I hope your predictions works. Last but not least congratulations for both Senegal and Egypt for having sailed to semis .Bravo still to loosers ,it was hard reaching quarters.

Ericc
    Kenya @ Man u

2. profesa

profesa New Member

Aug 11, 2011
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Re: PASSIONATE PUNTER

"What MAN has done, MAN can do". BOOKIES' trickery can be overcome :p.
    PASSIONATE PUNTER "4" LIFE.

3. wheresbrian

wheresbrian BigSoccer Yellow Card

Sep 24, 2011
    San Bruno, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    how did you mkae a new thread?

4. Fredrick Fish

Fredrick Fish New Member

Dec 6, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Super eagles..Yeah right....what a lousy performance at the world cup last year...Need to get rid of the politics..i was rooting for USA all d way, but seems like US Soccer needs a whole lot of something...i wonder what it is though..more people with actual ball skills wouldn't hurt, dats for sure...Now Klinsmann is here, so hopefully time will tell....

And for those of u relatively new to this beautiful game and are trying to improve ur skills, u might wanna try this link:

http://04cc4jxav2fwcn2cqcek30mcuq.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=BIGSOCCER

5. btevenallynasa

btevenallynasa New Member

Dec 23, 2011
    It sounds very strange, in fact.

6. same

same New Member

Oct 6, 2012
    Hello Friends, Would like to take the opportunity to introduce with
    http://www.bestonfacebook.com The Best Liked on Facebook consolidates the most popular photos, status updates, pages and other things on Facebook. People use Best Liked on Facebook to share, vote and explore only the hottest content on the most popular social network.
    Have Fun......
    Best Regards,
    Same.

top funny pictures sites