Aly Wagner on "Inside Soccer"

Discussion in 'USA Women: News and Analysis' started by scu_broncos, Dec 14, 2002.

1. scu_broncos

scu_broncos New Member

Mar 10, 2002
    South Dakota
    Whom ever had the info on this could you please re post it please. Thanx

2. PoetSong

PoetSong New Member

Jun 9, 2002
    Massachusetts
  3. nordby1

nordby1 Member

Sep 4, 2001
    SAN DIEGO
    Club:
    Lillestrom SK
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Thanks!

Thanks for posting this information PoetSong. I would have copied my orginal post and posted it again today if I had any idea that BigSoccer was going to wipe out the past four weeks worth of posts, but in typical BigSoccer fashion, it was done without warning on a Saturday morning. It looks like along with yesterday's post, the entire Marcia McDermott "Inside Soccer" Interview thread in the Courage Forum was lost as well. :(

If you live in the San Diego area you can listen to "Inside Soccer" from 4 - 6 PM PT on AM 1130. If you want to call in with any comments or questions you can call 858-560-1130. While you are waiting on hold you can listen to interview. You can also call the station if you can't stay on hold and they will call you back.

4. Tsunami

Tsunami Member

Oct 16, 2000
    SD, CA
    Club:
    Arsenal LFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  5. nordby1

nordby1 Member

Sep 4, 2001
    SAN DIEGO
    Club:
    Lillestrom SK
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Re: Thanks!

An announcement was just made a few minutes ago on "Inside Soccer" about Aly being on the show at 5:15 PM. If anyone is interested, Joe Max Moore from the U.S. Men's National Team is being interviewed right now.

6. Tsunami

Tsunami Member

Oct 16, 2000
    SD, CA
    Club:
    Arsenal LFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  7. scu_broncos

scu_broncos New Member

Mar 10, 2002
    South Dakota
    Cant believe nobody wanted to ask Aly any questions she only got three callers. Well i wasnt gonna call in but the internet link wasnt working so i called them and asked if they could put me on hold the whole time so i could listen to it. Then this nice dude asked me if i wanted to ask Aly a question. Thanks for posting a transcript Tsunami. The town i was talkin about is called milledgeville ga. and my name is Celina. Thank you for posting it though.