Allienz Frauen-Bundesliga 2017-18(Winters coming)

Discussion in 'Germany Mädels: NT and Frauen-Bundesliga' started by hotjam2, Sep 2, 2017.

1. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    It's such a good feeling knowing Elsig will stay forever away from my NT

2. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    I'm pretty sure even you know that's not true
    and we all know who's not gonna get anymore callups or minutes for the NT if they get a decent coach not having a crush or biasm towards her... :whistling:

3. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Not having a bias like giving horrendous nicknames to one of them?

4. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    The look of success

[​IMG]

5. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    the cup games slipped right passed me as well as most of the folks in Munich & Wolfsburg(judging by the low attendance). Here's highlights of WOB vs Essen. I don't know why they always have to print or give out the goal's scorer's name as the mos important as it looked like in each of their goals whoever assisted, did most of the work!
    https://tv.dfb.de/video/highlights-vfl-wolfsburg-vs-sgs-essen/21339/

got the feeling one reason for both WOB & BM's success is due that most of their players(with all the domestic or foreign internationals)were very active during the league break, which wasn't the case forTP & Essen.

Big makeup game coming up tomorrow featuring Freiburg vs Turbine. Freiburg can take over 2nd place with a win, Potsdam would take over 3rd(with FR falling to 4th) if they win instead

6. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    How about both of them simply being the better teams right now lol.

The form of all 4 of these teams heading into the semi final matches, always suggested both Essen and Potsdam sides had little chance of reaching the final, and that's exactly what happened.

Bayern had finally found a player selection that's finally improved their overall team cohesiveness, facing a Potsdam team with a coach incapable of compensating for the loss of Kemme.

Best team in the league Wolfsburg had a healthy in form squad, facing a constantly changing mid table Essen team, that needed a perfect match and a lot of luck to just make this game slightly different to the encounter the last time these two faced each other in league play.

So I'm not seeing where the international break had any significant impact on any of this...

7. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    LOL, why are you wasting your time... It's clear your going to be proven right on this, with Elsig highly likely to joining Demann - Hendrich - Doorsoun as one of the wnt's 4 main CB options.

Your picks won, other peoples picks failed spectacularly or will continue to be ignored. You've pretty much won this debate lol.
    Yes, Bayern changing to a stable back four, and finally understanding how to use a CAM system in a team featuring Rolfö - Roord - Däbritz, has made a huge difference to the overall effectiveness of this team.

Their CM is still a concern, but with Leupolz being in a position to potentially regain form, and the serious experience of Behringer returning for the end of season run, Bayern could definitely be a genuine challenge for Wolfsburg come the final.

8. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    well just looking at the Munich roster; you got 8 members of the current GE NT squad. 3 others that could be(Rolser, Lotzen & the retired Behringer)
    Then looking at the foreign players; Zinsburger is probably a better GK than Schult.. Wenninger played really well in the Euros(certainly would of picked her over Jones's choices, Shlecht & Henning) Bereenteyn has now started several games over Miedema for the Dutch NT. and then add the very athletic, Rood & Rolfo..........your looking at a very strong team, possibly stronger that the German NT?

9. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  10. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    I mean, Rolser should be a part of the NT considering her consistently strong performances for Bayern... Wenninger and Demann have been a strong pairing lately, not sure whether Hendrich will beat Wenninger for a CB place unless Bayern wants to play with a back three as I saw they do partly against Potsdam with Wenninger - Demann - Faisst, which allowed Maier to participate more in the attack

Wenninger - Demann - Hendrich

Maier - Leupolz - Laudehr - Faisst

Magull
    Rolfö Däbritz

And even now I've left strong options on the bench like Roord and Rolser

11. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    wow Magull really outplayed Elsig yesterday. Elsig was very close to seeing red

12. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Magull were barely noticeable the whole game
    and the foul was far away from a red card lol

13. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    anybody else saw the Freiburg/Potsdam game?

Not sure who I was going to root for as I like both teams, if Freiburg won, they would of taken 2nd place. But if they held on, I doubt if they would of had much of a chance in next season;s Champions League compared to Bayern Munich becoming a super powerhouse capable of winning the whole shindig after Magul & Hendrich move to the club/

This game Potsdam took over, pushing the game into Freiburg's side, though not able to counter attack that effectively since Freibrug got quickly back in transition. But they did get rewarded with a brilliant free kick by Huth to win 1-0.

Thomsen@; Eslig played exceptional well, nobody got by her & she got some nice passes in,especially with long balls. Can't say the same with Kiwic & Illstead,, who looked absolutely scary in there, giving up way too many free kicks in dangerous areas. They sharp little team, just not well balanced. Superior play form Hith , Walti, Schwalm along with Elsig, but some the other starters are quite questionable. Honestly don't really know what's happened with Schmidt, Siems, Chielmoski & Cramer. None of them played yesterday.

Freiburg; not sure what they were trying to do; they had Petermann & Kayicki as the two fwds, but played Magull at wide left. leaving the CM to Hegenhauer & Knaak, who proved to have very little play making skills. Then put goal scorer Gwinn back at FB,/ Al; those players would definitely underwhelm in this game as their only good chances were gifted to them due to the previously mentioned fouls committed by Potsdam. Previous decent players for Freiburg like Simic, Schone & Stark were only given minor sub roles

14. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Elsig deserves a better team than the current Potsdam squad... I mean Kemme and Wälti will be leaving next season sadly, and as good as she was yesterday, her skills would be highly more noticeable within a team like Wolfsburg for example... i mean imagine hear partner Fischer instead of a midfielder like Gössling and the still awful Babett Schlecht

I rooted for Potsdam yesterday.. Yes a bit because Elsig’s there but also because I genuinely believe it’s better for Germany if Bayern competes in the CL, and I’d believe they have a genuine chance with like 6-8 starters being Germans unlike Wolfsburg where I genuinely believe that the only one deserving of a NT spot are Popp and Gössling whether she can find some form

Peter, Blässe, Kerschowski... ugh
    Wedemeyer.... Yes if she can get some regular playing time for Wolfsburg, which she should considering her talent... 8)

I mean, I’ve witnessed this non sense from Blässe for like 20 games under Jones and I do not think she has one damn assist for the NT in a team where she gets to join the attack a lot...? Probably a lot more than she should as she doesn’t know when to stay behind and defend. And how many goals could’ve been avoided by simply benching Blässe and Peter...? Peter’s won somehow everything in football, why not retire before your career ends in a total embarassment? Wolfsburg ain’t going to keep her and I struggle to see which other team in Bundesliga actually wants her...? And she’s not even going to be a choice for the NT, which probably will be a shock for her considering that I genuinely believe she thinks she is way better than she really is

I mean, has Peter ever been an important piece in the trophies Wolfsburg has won the last seasons...? I genuinely thought she was decent as a LB back, why did she suddenly start playing CB, a position she just not good at?

15. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid

you can't put all the best players on one team & I'm afraid Bayern Munich will turn out into another Lyon,, without any domestic competitions except for the Wolfies. This in turn could make the players more complacent,and I've read enough criticism of how Marozan & now Bronze, have lost their mojo after playing for Lyon, which could mean poor performances for their NT's as well

At least Huth, Eslig & Walti have been turned into stars at Potsdam. ans their rapid style of play will turn out many more in the future!.

16. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    And you look at the junior national team squads, and your beginning to see an increasingly strong representation of Bayern player there too; and that's probably a good thing considering the pathetic youth development work taking place at Germany's other most professional club right now...:whistling:
    Bayern are a better team than the German wnt (not very hard to be that lol), but I'd argue Germany's wnt possess a better squad than Bayern's; but this being a better squad that's also seen it's self horribly utilized for a unnecessarily long period of time...

And this is pretty stupid scenario now, knowing Bayern's recent additions for next season means all they have to do is replace Wenninger, Roord, Rolfö, seeing their team become potentially just 3 players away from being able to produce a very strong all German outfield very soon.

17. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    If Wedemeyer can receive her national team selection while doing nothing, it's probably only fair Rolser push her claim for a senior team place while consistently playing ahead of Islacker.

Even if she's not a clinical finisher, sitting a significant distance away from producing Kayikci or Islacker goal ratios, it's weird to see her continue keeping Islacker out of a winning Bayern team, and not receive any national team recognition.
    That's would be a serious backward step for Bayern's coach, as he's just finally demonstrated he can construct a team around something more than a super defensive back 5, with his teams transition to using a back 4 seeming to be a major part of that.

I mean they'll have Rolfö - Däbritz - Beerensteyn - Gerhardt as really effective wide AM's next season, with a young but very talented Wieder probably becoming more prominent too.

Wasting that to try a force another defender into the team doesn't make sense given the tactical growth, and stylistic improvements, showcased so far by this new look Bayern team.

18. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    lol, This is Freiburg though... it's what their coach always does

Even when he could have easily started with the youngster Stegemann in a RB role, allowing Gwinn to start at RW, with Magull moving into a CAM or CM role, so Fellhauer and Simic combine as a far more mobile duo to combat Potsdam's extra player in the mid-field, he often makes frustrating team selections that prevents Freiburg ever being as strong as they could/should be in games like this.

Both teams appeared to be rather confusing considering the options both coaches still had available to them, but I've seen enough of Freiburg's coach to know this is simply what he does.
    Now it's a league that's a lot tougher than it used to be for the top tams to win every week, it would actually be rather nice to see Bayern start to resemble something closer to older Potsdam or Frankfurt teams...

19. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    just as would thought Essen would make a move(with brilliant performances for the NT by both Schuller vs Dallmann and the puzzling Doorsoun starting at CB in both the Horst coached games), but guess again, they loose to the precious under manned, Hoffenheim
    Take a look at the highlights though, & Doorsoun, apparently right FB. looks simply atrocious in defending(as both the first 2 Hoff goals came her way. Then right in the middle of the high lights, someone brings apparently marching papers to Doorsoun, which I don't seem to understand what is all about(someone please explain!). Then, Essen's defense makes another mistake(by an unidentified blond) & gives up another goal
    https://tv.dfb.de/video/highlights-1899-hoffenheim-vs-sgs-essen/21374/

20. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    What an utter injustice a world class player like Elsig is forced to play at a loser team like POT without ever attracting any other major European teams...

Complete fluke of history with all those know-nothings in charge when it is clear to users here she should be starting for Germany LOOOOL

21. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Under manned Hoffenheim...? I've openly suggested earlier in the season that people may need to start viewing Hoffenheim a better team than Essen, and I saw absolutely nothing surprising about this latest result between these two particular teams either.

Yes, Essen have the better individual players spread throughout their attack, but they still remain a very mediocre team for me, and this no matter how many of their players eventually represent the senior wnt.

Just looking at both teams for the recent encounter, the Dongus twins, Linder, Pankratz, Rall, Specht, could all easily play at a higher level, but simply remain key parts of a unheralded team more content to develop domestic talents in a league they know they'll never win but can definitely compete.

22. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Stop it lol.. she's been used in a CB role for Essen all season, but you've randomly decided to incorrectly analyze her performance as a RB in this match, even though it's clear on both goals she's clearly covering the more obvious atrocious positioning of actual Essen RB Klasen..:confused:

Seriously, it just reads like your looking for reasons to criticize Doorsoun here, because you either don't know her, don't understand her recent national team selection as a CB, or continue to overestimate the ability of Essen as a team lol.

23. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
  24. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I wasn't able to watch this game, but low & behold, a tie for BM vs the bottom feeder/ Here's highlights of WOB's excellent win at Chelsea's home grounds/ proving that the BUND still has it going on against the English league upstart(but give them credit for at least streaming more of their games as both CL's were on facebook).

25. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    The pointless changes Bayern made to their starting 11, once more exposed the same old faults within their bloated squad; the same old faults that's seen them struggle to be much more than this leagues perennial 2nd place contenders.

After finally discovering a good balance that works for the players currently within their 1st team, to see Bayern's coach return back to the same broken pathway of completely random squad rotation, didn't shock me to have the final result blow up in his face lol.