All-Star Game

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by SabreKhan, Jul 31, 2019.

1. SabreKhan

SabreKhan Member+

Jun 25, 2007
    United States
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hedges looked fine. Not much to write home about, but nothing bad either.

Pomykal actually looked very dangerous several times, particularly in combination with Barco, who came onto the pitch at the same time. MLS' strikers were nearly worthless over the course of 90 minutes. I'd have enjoyed that midfield pairing with either Zlatan or Rooney (or both) up top.

2. Pegasus

Pegasus Member+

Apr 20, 1999
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Barco and Pomykal both looked so much better than Pity. I never saw him play before MLS but he's been pretty bad at Atlanta and was ridiculous bad in the All Star game. Missed four decent shot opportunities by skying the ball and I believe he skyed a cross too, lost a ball dribbling when he was on a breakaway and the defender was behind him. Passes weren't great either. Either he was way over-hyped or he is pressing really hard here.

3. SabreKhan

SabreKhan Member+

Jun 25, 2007
    United States
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Pity's been mostly a disappointment so far in Atlanta. That being said, Barco's first year was an unmitigated disaster, too, but he's been awesome this year. You don't win South American Player of the Year without some talent, so I expect Pity will find his form eventually. Yesterday's game vs. the LA Galaxy, Pity played very well and forced an own goal from LA.

4. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    What a Pity.

Pegasus repped this.