All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by RM or None, May 23, 2017.

1. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    There is a story regarding Real Madrid and Pogba. Someone called Perez and said how fantastic this young French player was and how we must buy him. What was his cost? £100,000. Perez responded "Call me when he cost £100m!".

I don't want to give up on Vinicius but we need some quality goal scorers if we're going to nurture this kid.

2. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Any information about his injury?

3. eran bar-levi

eran bar-levi Member

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Jul 18, 2018
    Israel
    finish this season
    I heard ankle injury

4. kurskolajno

kurskolajno Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  5. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Lyra repped this.
  6. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Ahmadi8 repped this.
  7. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
  8. Ahmadi8

Ahmadi8 Member+

Apr 14, 2005
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain

9. Anders2555

Anders2555 Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Aug 23, 2018
    Rio de Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    This is sad as *****, starter for Real Madrid, called for Brazil Squad, best carrer moment, and, get hurt...At least will not need surgery and will be no sequels for future.

Get strong Vini, you will return even better

-Reivax-, madridista_hr, S1na and 2 others repped this.
  10. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Get well!
    I hope he comes back stronger and hungrier than ever.

11. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Always a worry we'd overwork the kid. Damn shame, had a great first season.

Eddie repped this.
  12. SoyDelMustang

SoyDelMustang Member+

Dec 24, 2007
    Flushing,Queens
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Hope for a fast recovery. Hope he doesn’t try to rush back. This kid has nothing to be ashamed about this season.

13. Modric-87

Modric-87 Member

Real Madrid
    Netherlands
    May 26, 2018
    Thank Perez and Solari for this. Great way of handling potential. Its a ********ing disgrace what they did too him. Messi was also very young, but he was taken under the wings of the big boys. This shit makes me sick.

14. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    It's a disgrace that he played a lot?

That's extreme.

He was living the dream minus the results. We just needed to be able to rely on the guy making enough wages to pay Ajax entire wages.... but alas that guy is only good at complaining and leaving matches early at the moment

15. Modric-87

Modric-87 Member

Real Madrid
    Netherlands
    May 26, 2018
    These are human beings. Vini is still a kid. Just demanding blindly he is gonna perform, because we pay him is so delusional too think. This guy would run himself too death for his moment of fame, he played like an animal, the potential is enormous, but he cant handle whats happening too him at all and thats where the staff comes in, to guide this kid. Well we all saw what happened, he shouldnt be in the position he is in now anyways, not at such a big club like Real. So yeah, I think its a disgrace on how they handle him. Just throw him in front of the lions and see what happens. The more I think about last night, the more pissed off I get. Im gonna take a break lol.

16. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    I feel you... but we had no attack without him. We literally had to rely on him.

We were brought to that point because the experienced guys making all the money weren't doing a thing.

Modric-87 repped this.
  17. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    I always feared this would happen. Hoping that he makes a full recovery and this does not end up following him for the rest of his career.

Modric-87 repped this.
  18. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This could be a blessing in disguise honestly. Yes, injuries are always bad and hopefully it doesnt haunt him in the future, but he likely won't be rushed back like a Neymar pre-world cup.

If he stayed healthy, he likely would have been played the rest of the season and been an important fixture in the Brazil side at the Copa America. He probably would have been worked into the ground going into next season.

Now, it is a strong possibility he ends up not playing anything this summer. He's out for 2 months, but its possible it will be more like 5 months with the summer off if he doesn't get called up to the national team. Train, work on his weaknesses without any pressure this offseason, and come back an energized and rejuvenated player in August/September.

19. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Played too much?, how many games has he actually started ?, how many has he played the full 90 this season?, IMO, he deserved his mins, played relatively well for his age and i’d be surprised if he did not enjoy every minute of playing bar losing, he’s 18, i’m sure he was thrilled to be starting, also hoping he comes back stronger

Lyra repped this.
  20. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Maybe, but I can't help but think that the experience he would have gained is more important than the risk that an 18/19 year old isn't going to have enough energy come next season.

Obviously he's already got a seasons worth of experience under his belt at this point and there aren't any more trophies to play for, but the Copa America could have been a big opportunity for him. Plus I would have liked for him to find his scoring touch somewhere along the way before the season starts.

21. Varnagel

Varnagel Member+

Nothing
    Sweden
    Jun 4, 2017
    Now that Zidane is back, I feel bad for Vinicius who cannot prove himself for him.

Don't think he'll get as much faith from Zidane as he got from Solari.

After all, Real Madrid are most likely gonna go for Galactico signings in summer.

Vinicius will be a bench warmer then, which will stagnate his development.

Nathanial Essex repped this.
  22. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    you such a whiner... jeeeez

23. Varnagel

Varnagel Member+

Nothing
    Sweden
    Jun 4, 2017
    Eh, because I'm just being honest?

24. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Honest? More like extremely negative.

You bash Zidane returning and now you're writing off Vinicius smh

25. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    how do you know what will happen?? you just writing BS thats it. do you really believe ZIzou such a stupid man and will just bench such a wonderful talent? just like that?

Halycon, Saeta Rubia and MiamiNative0722 repped this.