All Games Availble for Public Ticket Sales Phase #2

Discussion in 'UEFA and Europe' started by djcuse, Dec 14, 2015.

1. djcuse

djcuse Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    The current sales phase I thought was only available to those Nationals/Residents of the country playing, or member of the countries supporters club could apply for their specific matches.
    That however does not appear to be the case.
    Looks like all games are available to apply for, and ANYONE can apply by going through this Public Tickets link:
    https://euro2016-public.tickets.uefa.com/lottery/welcome_en.html

Good luck All!

2. Paul Amato

Paul Amato New Member

Dec 13, 2015
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    That's all good but it seems the majority are all "restricted view" tickets.
    Is it worth spending 110 euro for cat 1 restricted view or 80 euro for cat 2 restricted view?

Not sure whether to bite the bullet or wait till Feb for the resale tickets.....

3. fevon

fevon Member

⚓ Hansa Rostock
    Jun 4, 2014
    Depends on your intention to attend the match I guess.
    Restricted view may bother you if you are there to see tactics and play moves live. Yet, if you are there as one of the few thousand followers of your national team and may not even "sit" on your designated seat this could be your chance.
    During Brazil 2014 I never sat on a single one of my designated seats during the Germany matches... For the others I did and would have been annoyed with restricted view.

4. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

Nov 22, 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Could you explain what you mean by not sitting in the designated seat? Do you just mean you were standing up and cheering the whole time and never sat in the spot, or you were in the section but not at the designated spot? Also, how "restricted" are restricted views? Will I only see one half of the field, or is a touchline maybe not so visible and I need to stand up to see corner kicks taken on one side?

5. fevon

fevon Member

⚓ Hansa Rostock
    Jun 4, 2014
    Neither. I was standing on the opposite side of the stadium compared to my official seat, so not even in my section...
    I did the same during Germany matches at the EURO 2012.
    I never bought a restricted view ticket but I suppose you may get either of your scenarios although only seeing one half of the field might be exaggerating.

6. thunder83

thunder83 Member

Nov 2, 2011
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    If you want to watch the game buy it. Its inside the stadium after all. I've had a few rest view tickets. All good seats. If not just move to a different seat.