All CONCACAF team

Discussion in 'CONCACAF' started by bmo180, Oct 10, 2012.

1. bmo180

bmo180 Member+

Jan 25, 2012
    who would be your all CONCACAF team?

GK Tim Howard
    RB Steve Cherundolo
    CB Hector Moreno
    CB Geoff Cameron
    LB Fabian Johnson
    RM Landon Donovan
    CM Michael Bradley
    CM Jermaine Jones
    LM Andres Guardado
    CF Clint Dempsey
    ST Chicharito

HM: Giovanni Dos Santos, Jozy Altidore, Bryan Ruiz, Danny Williams, Maynor Figueroa, Carlos Salcido, Maza Rodriguez, Carlos Bocanegra, Atiba Hutchinson, Marco Fabian, Carlos Ruiz, Felipe Baloy, Hector Herrera

there might be better options than Dolo and Jermaine but cant think of any off top of head

sorry if I forget anyone, cant keep up with every country

2. Talisman

Talisman Member+

Aug 5, 2011
    Stamford, CT
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    :cool:
    GK Jesus Corona
    RB Severo Meza
    CB Hector Moreno
    CB Maza Rodriguez
    LB Jorge Torres Nilo
    RM Giovani Dos Santos
    DM Chaton Enriquez
    DM Hector Herrera
    LM Andres Guardado
    CAM Marco Fabian
    ST Chicharito

Bench: Memo Ochoa, Israel Jimenez, Hiram Mier, Diego Reyes, Darvin Chavez, Miguel Ponce, Javier Aquino, Javier Cortes, Oribe Peralta, Aldo De Nigris, Raul Jimenez, Alan Pulido

3. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

your whole post is funny though

The king of England Oribe, not in any of your starting 11......bad guys very bad:D:cool:

4. bmo180

bmo180 Member+

Jan 25, 2012
    LOL you mean the king of u 23s who is 28 yrs old and never been out of Mexico? haha :laugh:

5. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Best player in Mexico that means he is better than every player currently playing in mls......and no I mean the king of England;) , winner of Olympic gold in the greatest sport in the world, the greatest prize yet to be achieved by Concamex, best player of the Olympic final Oribe!:cool:

shake them haters off

6. bmo180

bmo180 Member+

Jan 25, 2012
    lol thats funny, Oribe better than Thierry Henry and Landon :D

7. Talisman

Talisman Member+

Aug 5, 2011
    Stamford, CT
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    :cool:

8. manuel84

manuel84 Member+

Oct 16, 2012
    Tatatatamaulipas
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    ------------------------------------Howard--------------------------------------

???-----------------Maza Rodriguez-------Moreno--------------------???

--------------------------Bradley------------------Chaton Enriquez---------------

Giovani Dos Santos-------------------------------------------------------------Vela

----------------------------------Dempsey--------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------Altidore------------------------------

Crazy_Yank repped this.
  9. Crazy_Yank

Crazy_Yank Member

Jan 8, 2001
    Matamoros, Mexico
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Que onda Manuel? That's a good team.

10. El_Tri89

El_Tri89 Member

Aug 3, 2011
    Earth
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Take out Vela, he has no place on the Mexico squad let alone an all Concacaf team

11. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    again LOL, c´mon mayne this thread is a clear failed attempt at trolling. 8 of the starting 11 yanks.......:rolleyes:. At a time when U.S. football isn´t too good right now and when mexican football is how do I put it...... layin the smacketh down on the football world!

Talisman repped this.
  12. manuel84

manuel84 Member+

Oct 16, 2012
    Tatatatamaulipas
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    i know, my doubts are LB and RB, i'm not sure who are the best options, saludos...

13. manuel84

manuel84 Member+

Oct 16, 2012
    Tatatatamaulipas
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    i think after Dempsey the mexican (Vela) is the best striker in concacaf, also Vela could play as LW and RW but i think his best position is "media punta" (i think in english is something like secondary striker). He's only 23 YO and great future. Saludos...

Crazy_Yank repped this.
  14. El_Tri89

El_Tri89 Member

Aug 3, 2011
    Earth
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    He has talent no doubt, but all Mexico fans i know are tired of him throwing away good shooting opportunities and seeing this afterwards:D That is where my anger towards him comes from. Do i think he deserves an shot to play with the national team again.... yes, but I just hope playing time at club level has helped him improve turning those shooting opportunities into shots on goal. Having an in form Vela would turn Mexico's already lethal offense even more deadly. Gio and Vela reunited... it would feel so good.

15. bmo180

bmo180 Member+

Jan 25, 2012
    cuz USA has better club players, the only thing you could argue is Maza over Cameron. All the Mexicans I left off havent proven anything in Europe like the Americans have. no You are obviously the troll, Donovan has twice as many international goals as Oribe has caps haha

16. El_Tri89

El_Tri89 Member

Aug 3, 2011
    Earth
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I think the argument here is that the U.S struggled against bad teams while Mexico crushed their opponents. So the logic is that why would you have mostly U.S players who obviously aren't playing as well as the Mexican side? And everyone know that club play does not translate into international play. International play is a different beast.

Crazy_Yank repped this.
  17. El_Tri89

El_Tri89 Member

Aug 3, 2011
    Earth
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Oh and I agree with you on Oribe, i'm not too big on him. He has much to prove.

18. Crazy_Yank

Crazy_Yank Member

Jan 8, 2001
    Matamoros, Mexico
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I don't think the US has better club players. Mexico is better than us right now and will be for at least the duration of this cycle.

19. bmo180

bmo180 Member+

Jan 25, 2012
    I just tried to pick the best IX players not who would play best together, like Jermaine hasnt been all that for US, but is a starter for a champions league team in Bundesliga and plays much better for them. Hard to take Chapo or Herrera over that

20. soccerusa517

soccerusa517 Member+

Jun 23, 2009
    Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Criticism is welcomed.

4-2-3-1

---------------Peralta----------------------
    Guardado---Dempsey----Gio dos Santos
    -------------???------Bradley--------------
    F. Johnson---Moreno---Maza------Cherundolo
    ----------------Howard-----------------------

Guardado and Johnson up the left flank would be lethal.

Miguel Myers repped this.
  21. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    Even if we were to follow your logic, there wouldn't be 8 yanks on any CONCACAF starting XI.

You're trolling yourself and your fellow US fans with that delusional stuff.

For starters, Jones has never excelled with the US national team. Being a starter at Schalke means f*ck all if he can't duplicate his club form on the national team, which he hasn't. Dude got played off the park by Israel Castro and Gerardo Torrado, guys that aren't even part of the Mexican NT a year after the Gold Cup.

If we continue with your logic, there is no room on the field for Landon Donovan either.

With that said:

------------Howard-----------
    -------------------------------
    ---------Maza--Moreno-----
    -Cameron---------------Johnson
    ----------------------------------
    ---------Bradley----Atiba---------
    Giovani--------------------Guardado
    --------------------------------------
    -----------------Dempsey----------
    ----------Chicharito------------------

Again, following your criteria, Dempsey can easily be replaced by Vela and Johnson and Guardado can swap places.

22. bmo180

bmo180 Member+

Jan 25, 2012
    lol wtf? Tell me where I said this was based on international form. I said the best players, Jones plays alot more with Schalke than he does with USA, so thats more important when judging him. Torrado and Castro wouldn't even make the bench at Schalke

bahahaha what? GTFO. My criteria is best players period and that includes club, Dempsey destroys Vela on both levels

23. bmo180

bmo180 Member+

Jan 25, 2012
    lol wtf? Tell me where I said this was based on international form. I said the best players, Jones plays alot more with Schalke than he does with USA, and against higher competition so thats more important when judging him. Torrado and Castro wouldn't even make the bench at Schalke

bahahaha what? GTFO. My criteria is best players period and that includes club, Dempsey destroys Vela on both levels

When Atiba/Chapo start for a top 20 club in the world then you can talk. Gio is good against CONCACAF, so is Donovan, difference is Donovan was actually good against EPL competition where Gio couldnt cut it. Same goes for Vela who couldnt even get PT in England while Dempsey starts for a top 5 team

24. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    lol

Trophies Peralta has won>>>>>>>>>> trophies Donovan has won

Pescadito Ruiz has more goals than Donovan.......so he is way better then

Is this thread based on current performance or careers? Cuz if we are going by careers make room for Rafa, Osorio, Pardo and others.

Athazagoraphobia repped this.
  25. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    how do you know? Thats what people said about Pardo and he pwned!

lol

[​IMG]

lol, Gio proved it in La Liga, and for a longer period than just a couple of months

Zamphyr and Talisman repped this.