Afghanistan Football Thread II [R]

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by edrees, Oct 8, 2016.

1. edrees

edrees Member

Nov 28, 2005
  2. edrees

edrees Member

Nov 28, 2005
    Key inclusions.

Islam Amiri is back into the squad. I do rate him as a player, but I am a bit skeptical and hoping that he will not change the team dynamics and doesnt unsettle the squad.

Mustafa Azadzoy is also back, which is good, given he has been playing well in Thailand div 2.

3. sshah

sshah Member

Jun 11, 2014
    Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    I am not okay with Amiri making a comeback to the team.

4. edrees

edrees Member

Nov 28, 2005
    He just doesnt have a good character. He is the main person who unsettled the squad 2 years ago.
    I hope Segrt and captain Shayesteh control him so he just puts his head down and performs... thats it.

He is no longer the captain nor one of the best players in the squad!

5. sshah

sshah Member

Jun 11, 2014
    Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    He quit on the team when he was in a position of leadership during a time of transition. It seems like Kargar is reasserting himself against Segrt. I want to see how Salem reacts to this news.

I will always cheer for Afghanistan, but I find it hard to cheer for Amiri as an individual.

Afghan-Juventus repped this.
  6. edrees

edrees Member

Nov 28, 2005
    Islam Amiri is a child, who doesnt have much worldwide football knowledge. He is a good player ( I agree) but his footballing education has been in Afghanistan domestically and then in India (which is not the worlds strongest league!).

Still, the way he reacted to Skeledzic and made another 6-7 important players to retire from international football shows that he is a child. He needs to prove himself, and make it an honour to play for Afghanistan again!.

7. alizadazekria

alizadazekria Member

May 9, 2015
    He has to prove himself just like all the players that are invited. He gets a chance now he needs to prove it. Just wait till after the game and see if he proves many people wrong.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

8. edrees

edrees Member

Nov 28, 2005
    Agree, he needs to prove himself.

Definitely cannot start the game, so prove himself once he comes of the bench. You cant be a child and retire and come back and be awarded a starting place...

9. alizadazekria

alizadazekria Member

May 9, 2015
    Also Bela Arezou is coming back to the national team.

10. alizadazekria

alizadazekria Member

May 9, 2015
    Segrt gone.. I am done...******** this corrupt Football Federation if this is true!

11. edrees

edrees Member

Nov 28, 2005
    Source?

12. edrees

edrees Member

Nov 28, 2005
    Segrt has been sacked?
    Source?

13. Afghan-Juventus

Afghan-Juventus Member+

Oct 14, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    Yeah Segrt is gone boycotting this team for now

14. edrees

edrees Member

Nov 28, 2005
    This is disgusting!

After all the hardwork he has done, AFF have backed a child like Amiri !
    Milad Salem is even on his way to Tajikistan.

I wonder who will coach the team against Tajikistan?

15. sshah

sshah Member

Jun 11, 2014
    Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Live shot of Salem arriving at Dushanbe airport:
    [​IMG]

Time to get rid of Kargar, Keram, Aghazada and all their cronies.

Anosh Dastagir is the interim coach. What a joke

alizadazekria and Afghan-Juventus repped this.
  16. alizadazekria

alizadazekria Member

May 9, 2015
    [​IMG]

Here belal arezou is talking about it...

edrees repped this.
  17. alizadazekria

alizadazekria Member

May 9, 2015
    Petar Segrt with his statement and like everybody knew the main reason is Zohib Amiri!:

Hello Afghanistan!

First I have to say , normaly I don't like to give some

,, SO VERY IMPORTANT News ,,

on or with the Facebook !

Also I get in the last days so many sms and calls from our afghan players ( you are great boys for me) and the afghan media! SORRY to you ALL but I think is not the right time to talk before the Tajikistan game on the 13.11.2016 about me ! I think is not the right time to give my answers on phone!

But after the AFF don't want give some information about my situation as your Afghan national team head coach to the media or to YOU ALL AFGHAN people , I have to do it by my self!

,, The AFF not allowed me anymore on the 09.11.2016 to go as the head coach of afghanistan football national team with the afghan football national team with the bus to the airport and to fly to the friendly game in Tajikistan ,, !

So I must accept the AFF decision!

Because after the afghan players from the afghan premier liga, our staff member Sharif , the media officer Khazimi our team manager Mustafa Merzad and me make the official picture ,, like every time before we go to some Natioal game ! We go all together in the bus . Put our packages in the bus! I speak in the bus with the new afghan national players about the rules by us and the bus was ready to start ! But before we can start , the AFF General secretary Sayed Ali Reza Aghazada call me out of the bus and to come again to a meeting with AFF again !
    So I go out of the ready bus and when I am in this meeting the player Islam Amiri is in the same time go in the bus and the afghan national team start without me to go to the Airport in Kabul! When I come out there I see only that there gone!

What was happens?

Before this second meeting I told in personaly the player Islam Amiri and the General secretary that I don't will take Islam Amiri agian like all my 1 year successfully coaching time before with us!

The reasion why I don't want take Islam Amiri with us to this friendly game! Because I am as afghan national head coach not belive in him!

After he step SELF out 1 1/2 year ago from the Afghan football national team and the AFF , all players and also the old coach Slaven come in a VERY BIG PROBLEM ! Because Islam Amiri want let the national team in front of a game in Kirgistan allone and say it in facebook short before the fly to this game in Kirgisistan and then he take 6 other players with him! So that the old national coach Slaven has no chance to find new players and he lost later his job!

So when I come in November 2015 there was many problems beetwen the afghan players what was still coming after Islam Amiri! Because so players want him back and some players don't want that we call him back!

But I told to Fuysal our new capitan( who I make 2015 and some other player ) who come this time with the wishes from the players to me ,, that is by me as coach not the job from the football players to make politic against or for each other ! They have only to play football for the country Afghaistan! I sayed very clear that this decision who I call as afghan national team will not come from the AFF and never from the afghan players!

So I make my own picture when I see self Islam Amiri play in USA by some friendls tournament and he played not good!

So I never accept that the AFF call him back because in my opinion Islam Amiri will or can NOT help us anymore for this FINAL Asia Cup Qualification start 2017! Because of his quality, our tactic of national team but also as with his character!

So , I am as Football National coach of Afghanistan don't want bring this problems with Islam Amiri back in our successfuly football national team! Because I worry it will or can come again to big problems and why I have to take this problems with him back! Because the afghan national team was ,, WITHOUT him , so long I was 1 year national head coach ,, VERY SUCCESSFULLY!

We make without him in 8 offical game 6 WIN and on the end the biggest success in Afghan football history to go FIRST TIME in afghan football history to the FINAL Asia cup qualification 2017!

We found in the last 1 year many good new young players in Afghanistan Premier Liga and all over the world!

We also found with Milad Salem , for me one of the best afghan players what I see in the last year ! Because a strong, very good technic and very speedy player and especially a strong leader to help me to develop the young afghan players! I was sure that Milad Salem can help us with his great quality but also with his strong and very clear professional personality and very profesional character!

So I asked the AFF ,, WHY ,, you want go back in this old Islam Arimi problem time?

The answer is I have to go out of the bus and the AFF not allowed me to go with the afghan national players together to Tajikistan!

But ,, so I MUST accepted this AFF decision ,, and fly back home to Europa on 10.11.2016 to my family and now I must clear the contract situation from AFF and me infront of the FIFA!

I feel sorry for this AFF decision but I am professional coach and in my opinion Afghanistan need a strong national head coach because Afghanistan is a very strong country with many problems but GREAT STRONG PEOPLE!

So I can only wish you on the end ,
    ,,all the best and please take care all of you! ,,

Thank you all afghans ! Thank you all afghan people in Afghanistan and all afghans ALL over the world!

But especially all of my great AFGHAN National players for your GREAT WORK in the last year and I am SORRY when I make some mistakes and maybe I was sometimes so hard to you but this is professional football and I want only to help you that you all faster develop you as player but also as PERSON!
    I have all the time the big dream ! That we ALL go together to the Final Asia cup 2019 !

But now I can only wish you all the best and I hope you make this OUR ALL BIG DREAM come true for your home country Afghanistan and all AFGHANS ALL over the world!

Because I am not anymore
    ,, your afghan coach ,,

but NOW I am ONE of your BIGGEST SUPPORTERS like all of other afghans people too!

Good look everybody in Afghanistan and again please take care on you! I will miss you!

CHEERIO,

Your old COACH

Segrt Petar

Afghan-Juventus and sshah repped this.
  18. jonny63

jonny63 Member+

Feb 17, 2005
    Norway
    Tajikistan 1-0 Afghanistan

19. edrees

edrees Member

Nov 28, 2005
    Team is falling out of place..

All because of Islam Amiri, the last 12 months of hard work from Peter Segrt to get this team ready to challenge in the Asian Cup qualifiers is gone in shatters..

Who will coach the team?
    does the AFF have enough budget for a European coach?
    Will a European coach even consider coaching Afghanistan given he may not have full say in player selection?
    Will be see Kargar back in the seat?

AFF once again disappoints me

alizadazekria, sshah and Afghan-Juventus repped this.
  20. Afghan-Juventus

Afghan-Juventus Member+

Oct 14, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    Anush Dastgir will probably continue to be coach.

No chance of the Asian cup dream.

21. edrees

edrees Member

Nov 28, 2005
    Amush Dastgir is not experienced enough to coach a national team.
    The positive is that he has the respect from the players but I feel he is not there yet to coach a national team...

22. Afghan-Juventus

Afghan-Juventus Member+

Oct 14, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    all he has coached are teams filled with children. This team is doomed due to the assholes at the AFF.

23. edrees

edrees Member

Nov 28, 2005
    Exactly, Dastgir still needs a good 10 years of coaching experience to step up to international coaching.

I just dont understand the plan for AFF, invite a player whom the coach does not want into the team and basically fire them just for 1 player? and I do wish that player was a Afghan Ronaldo playing for Real Madrid, but he is a decent player, playing in a low level league in India.

24. Afghan-Juventus

Afghan-Juventus Member+

Oct 14, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    The part that I find most hilarious is that he didnt even play vs Tajikistan :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Its too bad that Amiri is by far the most famous Afghan footballer or else I doubt he'd have so much leverage.

25. Afghan-Juventus

Afghan-Juventus Member+

Oct 14, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    This team was on its way to atleast being the best out of all the Central Asian nations other than Uzbekistan and Iran. Now we'll probably fall back into the SAFF level.