A new korea jersey? Part VI

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Sergei Mantis, May 8, 2011.

1. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Haha I was too, and it almost took me forever just to get at them!

2. Chaminator

Chaminator Member+

Sep 7, 2010
    Toronto
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Congrats! So where did you find 'em?

Mudang and Seol Korea repped this.
  3. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Thanks, and definitely not in Korea as they are all sold out especially the fact that only a few stores carried them.(The reason being is that the kits were only available in a limited quantity which were left over batch manufactured from the Nike factory in Indonesia.) Luckily the same friend that helped me get the Away kit also was able to help me get the Home, and it was the only one available.

4. Zafaraniyeh

Zafaraniyeh Member

Jul 26, 2010
    Club:
    Sepahan
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Hey, sorry for bringing this old thread up but I recently wanted to buy a friend a Korea jersey and was wondering where to look. Is it possible to get the authentic shirt in any way or would it be easier to simply go after the replica shirt? Thanks in advance. :)

Corea10 and Mudang repped this.
  5. Mudang

Mudang Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Not sure which English speaking site to use but you're a good friend. My Iranian friends didn't give me jack for my birthday.

Zafaraniyeh repped this.
  6. Zafaraniyeh

Zafaraniyeh Member

Jul 26, 2010
    Club:
    Sepahan
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran

Thanks. :)

My friend and I went to the same TKD between 2001 - 2008 so we had MANY football related discussions/arguments. Do the Korean speaking sites ship to Canada by any chance? If they do, I can always get another one of my friends to help me with placing the order. Thanks again. :)

7. mk27

mk27 Member

Feb 24, 2008
    are we getting new jerseys next year for the world cup or are these the ones we are taking to the world cup?

8. jsk14

jsk14 Member+

Mar 2, 2010
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    new kits for the world cup teams usually

9. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
    Always a new kit for the WC. Best time to sell new jerseys

10. Gayageum

Gayageum Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 22, 2013
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    The cycle is every two years.

11. Chaminator

Chaminator Member+

Sep 7, 2010
    Toronto
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    We should see a new jersey probably around March/April of 2014 I'm guessing.

12. TaegukWarrior

TaegukWarrior Member+

Jan 12, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I mentioned that I'm living in nyc (brooklyn) over the summer for my internship in the pissing and moaning thread ... but if anyone knows where I could cop knt jerseys in the city, be it brooklyn or the bronx, someone plz let me know

13. KingKenny1967

KingKenny1967 Member

Sep 23, 2012
    Sydney, Australia
    Club:
    Seongnam Ilhwa
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    The only Korea NT jersey I've bought is this season's as I feel it's pretty nice. Others.. are not in my taste :p
    and as per I'm more Seongnam man, rather for my nationality, I made the jersey for more Seongnam rather for Korea as below..
    [​IMG]

In Tancheon Stadium, with me.. I chopped out myself haha.

Of course, the highlight of him with NT jersey was this:

Jitevra and Seol Korea repped this.
  14. mvvm

mvvm Member

Dec 22, 2011
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    still looking for an authentic player version kit from our current set. size L or XL. Got cash to drop

Any info on where to buy is appreciated, too.

15. mvvm

mvvm Member

Dec 22, 2011
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  16. Gayageum

Gayageum Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 22, 2013
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    What about our home Olympic jerseys with our flag instead of KFA? Anybody know where I can find them?

17. KyopoOhNo

KyopoOhNo Member+

Aug 3, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I remember people talking about this and the consensus was that those aren't sold anywhere. They were specially made for the Olympics.

18. Gayageum

Gayageum Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 22, 2013
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

Nooooo

19. djkix

djkix Member

Aug 1, 2006
    Hi, does anyone know where I can get a 2012 away jersey? Replicas are fine as long as they're authentic Nike ones (not fake). I have friends in Korea that I can bug so Korean shops are fine too. Thanks!

20. TaegukWarrior

TaegukWarrior Member+

Jan 12, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    http://handsome-jersey.com/list.asp?ProdId=0355
    a lot of people + lurkers have gotten their knt away shirt here -- myself included. still wear it to this day

21. mvvm

mvvm Member

Dec 22, 2011
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  22. Corea10

Corea10 Member

Jun 17, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Personally, I'm just waiting for next year's kit. I was going to get the current home shirt but realised that it just looked like a very plain red shirt, especially since I couldn't get the lettering.

I'm thinking that Nike are just going to pass off one of Brazil's older templates, considering how they've had quite a few changes these past few years. So maybe that in a red shirt, black/blue finishing with blue shorts.

23. msc43

msc43 Member+

Jul 6, 2011
    United States
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

Red with black accents (like the training kits) would be sexy. But somehow, it just doesn't scream, "Korea." Classic red kit with blue shorts was what I bought and I never looked back. I have no idea what Nike has up their sleeves for the WC kits. But I seriously hope they don't try too hard; a la 2010. Even now, those tiger prints are dreadful.

24. mvvm

mvvm Member

Dec 22, 2011
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No we wont be getting a recycled template, nike always gives teams new templates for the world cup. as much as it doesnt seem like it, korea is one of nike's more important team as they actually get individual designs rather than catalog kits. Expect something made for the team specifically like 2010wc