50a Copa Libertadores 2010

Discussion in 'Copa Libertadores / Sudamericana' started by JAIME CHILE, Nov 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elcibernetico24

Jun 28, 2008
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    YOU REALY ARE LAME YOU WERE SAYING WINNING GAMES OUTSIDE MEXICO NOT TOURNEYS(your lame hate towards mexico is blinding you ;)),you said that mexican teams cant win games outside mexico,BY THE WAY PACHUCA WON THE COPA SUDAMERICANA ;)

2. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Los 33 clasificados hasta ahora:

Estudiantes, Vélez Sarsfield, Colón, Lanús y Banfield(Arg).
    Bolívar, Blooming y Real Potosí(Bol).
    Corinthians, Flamengo, Internacional, Sao Paulo y Cruzeiro(Bra).
    Universidad de Chile y Universidad Católica(Chi).
    Once Caldas(Col).
    D.Quito y D.Cuenca(Ecu).
    San Luis, Guadalajara y Morelia(Méx).
    Cerro Porteño, Libertad y Nacional de Asunción(Par).
    Universitario, Alianza de Lima y Juan Aurich(Per).
    Nacional, Cerro y Racing de Montevideo(Uru).
    D.Italia, Caracas y D.Táchira(Ven).

1ra fase:
    D.Táchira(VEN)-Libertad o Nacional(PAR)
    Juan Aurich(PER)-MEXICO3
    Colón, Lanús, Banfield u otro(ARG)-La Serena o ColoColo(CHI)
    Real Potosí(BOL)-Cruzeiro(BRA)
    Colón, Lanús, Banfield u otro(ARG)-ECUADOR3
    COLOMBIA3-Racing de Montevideo(URU)

3. elcibernetico24

Jun 28, 2008
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    :rolleyes: i just stated facts bacause he said no mexican team has won outside mexico........i could care less about argentinian futbol.......your friend is the one obsessed with mexican teams.............

4. The Antigua Ganja redded

Oct 13, 2009
    Club:
    Estudiantes De La Plata
    Well, he is not my friend. Don't pay attention to Argentine Futbol (he is not even Argentinian...he is from Ecuador :rolleyes:). There is something wrong with his head.

Argentinian teams have won in Mexico and the other way around. Shit happens.

5. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    HAHAHHA.. Was it pachuca that won with 6 South American or as Hugo Sanchez put it. Una Verguenza? Nobody cares about the nabisco, berba************ or Ritz Crackers Cup. Go out there and beat a European club in a Tournament like the CWC. and don't listen to antigua Ganga, He's JAMAICAN!!!

6. The Antigua Ganja redded

Oct 13, 2009
    Club:
    Estudiantes De La Plata
    I am from La Plata and I am currently studying in Antigua (I even have "Antigua" as part of my SN...how the fack are you stupid enough to confuse Jamaica with Antigua...well, only you would know the answer).

The Copa Sudamericana is an important tournament in SA which I would rank along the Supercopa Sudamericana that we used to have and right above the Copa CONMEBOL (a true analogous tournament to the UEFA Cup/Europa League).

Now that punk upthere having Argentine as part of his SN is Ecuadorian. He can't be a fan of LDU...I don't think they are worried about Mexicans like this fool is. I am guessing he is from some crap club like Emelec or Barcecopy. They are actually afraid of a Mexican club winning the Libertadores in 2010 and their inferiority complex is oozing out like this fool is.

Personally, I say bring it and Estudiantes will kick you guys all out. :D

He is saying the CS is not important because a Mexican club has now won more international titles then those crappy teams emelec and barcecopia. :eek:

7. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

What ever JAMAICAN. This is the Only so called Estudiantes fans or for that matter "ARGENTINO" that comes on here and says that HE doesn't give a shit about the FIFA World Cup Club Championship or la Copa intercontinental. You must be the only So called fan in history that doesn't give a shit. but it doesn't matter because you are Jamaican or Mexican. and For your Information, I am more German than anything else having lived there for more than 12 years. My entire 20's. and you can talk all the shit you want about Ecuadorian Futbol. I don't give a shit! I'm neither a Emelec or Barcelona Fans but a long gone Flianbanco fan in which i used to train in their youth academy when my Father used to go to Ecuador on personal and business for Pitney bowes. Dude don't be mad or jealous and just be happy that Jamaica didn't make to the World cup and get Raped by my Argentina. and looking at the date you joined BIGSOCCER, you don't have much clout around here. Everything points to you being a SOCK. und Tschüss!

8. elcibernetico24

Jun 28, 2008
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    hahaha,i guess you know every singe person in the americas to know nobody cares :rolleyes: and then the european teams trophies also must not count because their teams have a hell of a lot more foreigners than us,every single lie you said here i proved it wrong,and all you can shw is your hate towards mexicans, im a hater myself but i like to argue with facts,you your nationality isnt clear and most of the times you dont even know what you are talking about,LEAGUES ARE NOT THE SAME AS NATIONAL TEAMS you know,you are saying win a trophy agaisnt a european team(wich teams are full of foreigners like the mexican ones) you use a lot double standars and you contradict yourself a lot,by the way i dont care what hugo sanchez says,he was a great player but he is not right in everything he says and do.

NOW I KNOW WHY MOST PEOPLE FEEL SORRY FOR YOU HERE IN BIGSOCCER.

good luck in your crusade agaisnt mexico and mexicans you will need it ;).

9. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
  10. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    To tell you the truth. I really don't give shit. i just do it to get laughs and get under your skin. Its not like I created a big fat lie about your futbol either. and as long as Mexicans play in our Tournament. People will always disagree. I don't hate mexican but these People do. 552 Messages of pure Hate. I don't even come close to what these people are saying. just check out the comments:

Just do a search for this on youtube

"Mexico Se Retira De Cualquier Torneo Realizado Por La Conmebol "

I'm just a drop in a huge ocean that disagrees about Mexicans playing in our tournament. just a drop!!!!

11. chaski

chaski Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 20, 2000
    redacted
    Club:
    Lisburn Distillery FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Turks and Caicos Islands
  12. Danilo-11

Danilo-11 Member

Dec 20, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    Venezuela
    I saw an article, I think before Copa America 2007 (Uruguay beat Venezuela) saying that no team had won in Venezuela in 14 years (national team or in CL)

13. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Flamengo and Parana beat Union Maracaibo in the CL 07, which was before the Copa America. Colo Colo destroyed Caracas in the same edition.

14. The Antigua Ganja redded

Oct 13, 2009
    Club:
    Estudiantes De La Plata
    Personally, as far as leagues go I think Venezuela is growing past Uruguay and Colombia and they are definetly ahead of Peru and Bolivia.

Although I must say that I would like to see another team besides Caracas doing well in international tournaments. Caracas will have to go against Flamengo, Universidad de Chile, and an Argentinian or another Chilean team.

15. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I think that you have to look at the bigger picture, you cannot make an assertion based on only one year... But yes, Venezuelan teams are improving... My personal feeling is that other than Brazil and Argentina, the other leagues have become very even, Bolivia being the lesser one. The ranks from 3rd to 9th will change from tournament to tournament, but usually it only takes a good coach and two or three key players to turn the prospects of a team around.

Based on this year, I would rank them as follows:

1. Brazil: Runners up in both copas, 6 teams in QF, 3 in SF...
    2. Argentina: Estudiantes title puts Arg up here, other than that a very poor showing by this league.
    3. Ecuador: I know LDUQ is not Ecuador, but a title is a title.
    4. Uruguay: Their teams reached semis in both tournies.

The next 3 spots are very even and could be argued any way.
    5. Paraguay: Teams from this league did a little better than the other two.
    6. Chile: 3 teams advancing to next round in both tourneys.
    7. Venezuela: Caracas advanced past grour rounds and to QF giving Gremio a tough time. But the other teams did not fare very well.

8. Peru: One team in round of 16 in each tourney.
    9. Colombia: For the 1st time in 25 years no team made it past group round in Libertadores or 1st round in Sudamericana.
    10. Bolivia: No team advanced past first round and got trashed most of the time.

16. Danilo-11

Danilo-11 Member

Dec 20, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    Venezuela
    In 2010, Caracas and Dep. Italia are going to play, the 2 teams that right now are 1 point apart in the league for the national tournament with 1 game left.
    So this time, Venezuela is actually sending the 2 best teams to CL (They earned their spot in the 2009-10 season)

17. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    It's actually pretty sad that Caracas Fc is the first team from Venezuela to make it to the quater finals of the tourney,but other than that I think their a competitive team,I would have wanted to see a match up with them against LDU QUito.Too bad they didn't qualify.:(

18. Danilo-11

Danilo-11 Member

Dec 20, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    Venezuela
    Actually, Minerven (1993) and Estudiantes de Merida (1999) got to Quarterfinals.
    Minerven got eliminated by Velez (champion)

CaracasFC actually didn't lose either game vs Gremio in Quarterfinal,
    Gremio went to semifinal because of the away goal (1-1 & 0-0)

19. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    So what's the deal? Only 14 teams qualifying from the group stages instead of 16 this time?

20. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    That's right: San Luis and Chivas get a direct spot in the Round of Sixteen, no Group play required for them.

21. Ohiginiano

Ohiginiano Member+

Jul 16, 2007
    El Teniente Stadium
    Club:
    O Higgins Rancagua
    I think it's really stupid to have two teams directly qualified for the round of sixteen. Instead, what conmebol should have done with San Luis and Chivas, was to give them some money, in order to compensate the humiliation they faced last year, when Sao Paulo and Nacional refused to play against them.

22. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    This is gay.

23. superfrantheman

superfrantheman Red Card

Nov 11, 2006
    Olvidados de Dios
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    that is mexican

24. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    They were willing to play last cup.. but they got spooked cuz of a little resfriado..:rolleyes:

25. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA

It's called compensation for the previous season cause of the swine
    flu epedimic