4th game: Peru vs Venezuela (r) pre/post game comments

Discussion in 'Copa América Centenario 2016' started by Arango82, Jun 27, 2007.

1. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    FYP. :D

Metro

2. KesOne

KesOne BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru

[​IMG]

3. Mr. Beelzebub

Mr. Beelzebub Member

Jun 12, 2007
    West New York
    Werd, this DAnilo guy is a little bit of a cry baby. Not only about soccer, but it seems that he cannot bear to hear someone say anything bad about ese cuerpo de chupon de Hugo Chavez.

4. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Idiot.

5. Mr. Beelzebub

Mr. Beelzebub Member

Jun 12, 2007
    West New York
    QFT

6. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    efer made me LOL. :D
    lol, q descarado este man.
    what does one match have to do with the other? Even MORE CORRUPT if you really think about it.
    se nota q no viste el partido, vishero. Nos robaron a la luz del dia.
    interesting note on that...el arbirto del Peru-Bolivia todavia no a sido anunciado. Parece q estan viendo cual quiebra la muñeca ;) Venezuela pasa como primero en el grupo si o si. Por las buenas o por las malas.
    whether or not it was offside, he kicked the ball when the ref had already called the play over. That's a yellow.
    errr!!! The mistakes that the ref made, hurt Peru A LOT MORE than Venzuela. Anyone who doesn't see that, well...
    the advantages of going to the QF as a 1st place team are huge.

7. Arango82

Arango82 Member

Jan 17, 2007
    Venezuela
    Club:
    Caracas FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Venezuela
    Cuando pensaba que los llorones mas grandes eran los uruguayos salieron Los peruanos encabezados por Guerrero y la prensa Peruana. Seguna ellos Peru estaba ganando el partido, dominando completamente cuando vino el arbitro y les robo el partido.

8. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    I would love to see a quote where we say we were winning and we were dominating the game. :)
    It is true.

9. albertorei

albertorei New Member

Jun 26, 2007
    You would have to follow Guerrero's experience with South American refereeing to understand why the guy is so upset.
    Or maybe not... It was against the vinotinto during W.C. qualifyers in Venezuela (a game that ended with a deserved Venezuelan victory) that Guerrero was mugged, almost stripped of his jersey by a Venezuelan defender -a clear penalty kick if you ever saw one- only to have the referee yellow card him for protesting.
    Later that year, his goal to Uruguay in Lima during the same qualifyers was invalidated by the judge for no apparent reason, exactly what happened to him in the game against -surprise- Uruguay in this tournament.
    This among many more I've seen.

So say what you will against Guerrero. I understand why he is sour against the powers that be in South American football.

10. el Rafaa

el Rafaa Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 7, 2007
    Somewhere in MA
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    well i was hoping for a retmach against venezuela, but it seems like Uruguay got their wish. Bottom line is Peru even with one man down they were pretty equal to Venezuela.