3 Top Hated players in the EPL by you?

Discussion in 'Premier League' started by raffa_the_gaffa, Apr 15, 2007.

1. afrikkano

afrikkano New Member

May 21, 2007
    johannesburg
    I absolutely hate this guy as well. He is such a wanker!!
    And the saddest thing about him is that he seems to think that he's actually a good soccer playa! @sshole!!!

2. Toon³

Toon³ Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Yes I'm sure he inflicted all those injures on himself because he doesn't want to play :rolleyes:

3. Crown Paints

Crown Paints New Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Barnsley
    #1 Lee Bowyer - Evil vile scum, pure and simple

#2 Gary Neville - Do i really need to explain?

#3 Didier Drogba - For all his rolling around "injured" you'd think he'd been eviserated. Makes me sick

Special mention for Ben Thatcher although he is no longer in the prem.

4. patt

patt New Member

Jul 31, 2003
    the back 3 for Fulham - Konchesky excluded.

Seriously- I love Boca, he works his butt off, but he along with Baird and whoever else is out there are breaking my heart week in,week out.

( can I still hate Zak Knight? 2 goals for Aston Villa in 2 weeks in diffrent uniforms)

5. patt

patt New Member

Jul 31, 2003
    Did any one mention Anelka?

Someone once said he could be alone in locker room and still manage to get into a fight.

Belemy- hyper critical about Kareoke to the point of violence.

Barton- he is such a punk and a team cancer. Maybe Big Sam can sort him out but I would not bet on it.

6. nimma

nimma Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 5, 2006
    India
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Thierry Henry--His dives and acts...and he's a footballing mercinary....

Didier Drogba--This guy is sucha dirty Player.....Do i have to say anything more about him??.....

Ashley Cole--Cashley Cole.....A footballing mercinary too...

7. vawn12

vawn12 New Member

Sep 12, 2007
    1. Joey Barton - thug hopefully headed for jail
    2. Djouf - serial wife beater
    3. Terry - arrogant graceless slug of a player. Would love to see him carded for his outrageous bullying of referees.

8. Owlette

Owlette New Member

Jul 5, 2003
    Southern California
    Cristiano Ronaldo--so creepy
    Jermaine Jenas--he's just an awful player, a nothing who can't seem to leave any sort of stamp on the game
    Jonathan Woodgate--ugh

9. CCSC_STRIKER20

CCSC_STRIKER20 New Member

May 14, 2005
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Cristiano Ronaldo

John Terry

Andrew Johnson

10. BenfromUSA

BenfromUSA Member

Jan 20, 2006
    Minneapolis/St. Paul
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Robbie Savage - hack, cheat, disgrace to the game

Tom Huddlestone

Jermaine Pennant

Honorable mentions:

Robbie Keane

the flopping version of Steven Gerrard

Ashley Cole

11. bk4realyall

bk4realyall New Member

Jun 13, 2007
    I can only pick 3... and do they have to be players?!!! can they be coaches??

Jose Mourinho (before he left chelsea): I don't think this needs explanation

Robbie Savage: he's just dirty... I still haven't gotten past him for that act he did to get Gilberto Silva red carded...

Jermaine Pennant: He's just dumb. He deserved that red card against porto. I cheered.

Wayne Rooney: he has talent, but a crappy attitude. wish he'd drop that crap.

Jens Lehman: I want to auction him off on ebay. no reserve. I'm sure someone needs a new back up keeper. first 2 goals against arsenal were completely his fault. It was almost embarressing to be a fan on the first one.

Tom Huddlestone: Does he have any talent? or does he just go around hacking?

Thierry Henry: for leaving arsenal and only producing 1 goal thus far for barca despite being set up numerous times because iniesta is a bloody genius.

Petrov: because his shot is soo good, and he gets open so easily. I was in tears when Arsenal played Man City. 0-0 through most of the game and Petrov kept getting open.

I can't decide amongst them.. who the top 3 are. these are just the ones I've been mad at for a while.. except petrov.. he's okay now.

12. RafaDaGafa

RafaDaGafa Member

Sep 28, 2007
    Weird this one. I've seriously mellowed in my old age. In the olden days I would have listed every man utd player (accept Paul Ince after he came to Anfield). Now? Hmmm..... Not even Ronaldo, scary as that is. HE's a P***k don't get me wrong, but I don't hate him. Roy Keane's gone so that's another one down. Can we have managers? I still want to see Sir Alex choke on his gum one day.

Managers..

1. Sir Alex
    2. Roy Keane
    3. That one who got arrested when his dog needed to be quaranteened.

As for players.....hmmm

1. Gary Neville

Nope can't do it. I'm gonna make a Twat list. It's a bit different.

1. Gary Neville
    2. Drogba
    3. C. Ronaldo

EDIT: Got another one. Dyer. If he plays for England again, Steve the Mac is in for a serious potato gun assassination incident.

13. Travarelli

Travarelli New Member

Sep 20, 2007
    Long Beach
    Barton........pick one of many many reasons.

Robbie Savage.....no talent garbage hack who tries to deter players of skill from doing their thing. His best attribute is the way he kicks people :/

Robbie Keane......he plays for Spurs. At times he acts like a nut on the pitch. He's overrated.

14. phil80

phil80 Member

Aug 25, 2007
    C Ronaldo, A Cole, Ben Haim....honorable mentions: lampard, cesc, lehmann, terry, pennant

15. mintone

mintone New Member

Jul 7, 2007
    Seattle
    Cashley
    Thatcher
    Savage
    Chimbonda
    Lehman
    Barton

All lack even the smallest bit of CLASS. On the pitch or off.

16. EAB206BLUES

EAB206BLUES Member

Jul 19, 2007
    Seattle
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1. Cristiano Ronaldo- The dude has skills i'll admit that too bad he is a whiny diving cheat.

2. Wayne Rooney- Dont like him at all for some reason, Kinda overrated in my opinion.

3. Edwin van der Sar- Pisses me off for some reason, plus I dont think hes that good of a goalie.

Honorable Mentions that could have also easily made is to the top of the list:

1. Clint Dempsey- Guy seems like a cocky Prick who thinks hes the shit, too bad he is dissapointing when it comes to finishing especially for the National Squad.

2. Michael Ballack- The Most dissapointing signing for Chelsea and maybe the EPL the last several years. Please just atleast play half a season, is that too much to ask? Maybe so.

17. phil80

phil80 Member

Aug 25, 2007
    van der sar more than lehmann?

18. miamigunners

miamigunners New Member

Sep 20, 2007
    Miami, Florida
    1. jermaine pennant... bad attitude. if arsene wegner doesn't want u, u are just not good enough with red cards galore...

2. ashley cole... ju*as. there are things money can't buy.

3. matthew upson... not patient enough to wait for a start in a premiership game while at arsenal. how many games u've played since leaving us? haha. :)

19. Pazarius

Pazarius New Member

Jan 10, 2004
    England
    Why the hate for Upson? He was 23 when he left, it's not as if he hadn't already waited a long time. And he'd already started a number of games, injuries unfortunately preventing him from getting established in the side.

Oh I forget, he decided to leave the footballing paradise that is the Arsenal reserves and so you must despise him and take pleasure in his continuing problems with injury... :rolleyes:

20. somnambulist

somnambulist Member

Jul 1, 2007
    I definitely agree with Dempsey being a cocky prick. He might be a great guy, you never know, but he seems arrogant on the pitch. Ballack and Shevchenko are both disappointing, but I love Sheva, so I have a soft spot for him.

21. CCSC_STRIKER20

CCSC_STRIKER20 New Member

May 14, 2005
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There's arrogance and then there is confidence.

If your going to talk about professional footballers being "cocky pricks" you have to look at every team, because every team has at least one. To single Dempsey out like that is just stupid. What about Joe Cole? Ronaldo? Robbie Keane? Andy Johnson? There are plenty more players...are they confident or cocky?

22. phil80

phil80 Member

Aug 25, 2007
    dont forget Riquelme and Ashley Cole

23. natsteel

natsteel New Member

Oct 4, 2007
    For me:

1) Cristiano Ronaldo
    2) Robbie Savage
    3) toss up between John Terry/Frank Lampard

Ashley Cole gets an honorable mention.

Mike

24. Neapolitan

Neapolitan New Member

Oct 4, 2007
    England
    Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher and Jermaine Pennant.

Yes, I can't stand Liverpool.

25. Sweetness

Sweetness Member

Aug 27, 2007
    Having met Dempsey and spoken with him on a few occasions I can say that he is as far from cocky as you can get. His on pitch persona may seem a bit cocky, so I can understand your position.

But for what it's worth he is very a very humble and modest guy. Even if you might never guess it.