2nd Division

Discussion in 'El Salvador' started by GUANACO1, Jun 5, 2015.

1. GUANACO1

GUANACO1 Member

May 18, 2007
    Los Angeles
    what teams are going for 1st division this year in El Salvador?

2. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    the two leg playoff is between the Apertura champion Guadalapano and the Clausura champion Real Destroyer, with the winnee being prmoted to the first division.
    However since the league is expanding to 12 teams two more may purchase their place in the primera division

3. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    Blue_nation724 repped this.
  4. Blue_nation724

Blue_nation724 Member+

Mar 16, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    San francisco beat Independiente :( that's my pueblo's team...really wanted them to go through. Oh well, heard it was am excellent game (they should televise these finals)

5. slaminsams

slaminsams Member+

Mar 22, 2010
    Tuco Alfaro's Comalapa team is off to a good start they are at the top of the table. His team beat Portillo's team over the weekend 2-1 that has had a rough start

633322252696690689 is not a valid tweet id

Blue_nation724 and La Trucha repped this.
  6. Blue_nation724

Blue_nation724 Member+

Mar 16, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    My Inde are in first place :') with two teams now being promoted into the first Division, how is it gonna work?

7. slaminsams

slaminsams Member+

Mar 22, 2010
    I haven't seen an announcement yet of how it will work

8. salvatruco21

salvatruco21 Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Centreville
    Club:
    CD Atletico Balboa
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    So did ciclon change name again to balboa we been close the past few season moving up i hope this is their year

9. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    Yeah they changed it at the start of this campaign, however I don't think the history of the old Atletico Balboa.

AUDAZ have hired ex Chalatenango coach Juan Andres Sarultye

10. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    We are at the halfway point of Segunda Division

[​IMG]
    Group B had a match yesterday so here is the new table
    [​IMG]

Coaching changes so far:
    El Roble: Victor Giron replaced by Fausto Vasquez
    Fuerte san Francisco: Marvin Hernandez replaced by peruvian Yahir Camero
    La Asuncion: Angel Orellana replaced by Juan Ramon Trejo
    Toros Fc: Miguel Obando replaced by Argetinian Andres Tavares
    EF San Pablo: Efrain Burgos replaced by Uruguayan Pablo Quiñonez
    Audaz: Miguel Soriano/Flavio Rivas replaced by Argentinian Juan Sarultye

slaminsams repped this.
  11. La Trucha

La Trucha Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 16, 2009
    42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Extremely pleased to see that Tuco's team Comalapa is in the lead! :D

slaminsams repped this.
  12. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    He deserves it, no idea why no primera division club has hired him, I would think UES, Atletico Marte or UES. But I am glad second division teams are taking things more seriously. They are hiring more coaches with experience and the level of play has been better then previous five edition.
    And with FIFA/Concacaf new rules on stadium minimum standards, we will see clubs take things serious in all departments of football. Hopefully next stop will be every club with a youth system from 8 to reserves and proper coaching staff including top level fitness coaches.

13. La Trucha

La Trucha Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 16, 2009
    42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    It really says a lot about Tuco the fact that he joined a second division team, only to get them to the lead. It would be amazing if he can successfully get Comalapa promoted to the first division! I guess a change of scenery was good for him.

It's actually better this way that Tuco joined a 2nd division team rather than first division or Selecta IMO, especially since he's doing so well with Comalapa.

14. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    After this weekend games, two sides have confimerd their spot for the playoffs Atletico Compala in Group A and Luis Angel Firpo in Group B.
    Each group will have eight to qualify to the next round of playoff.

Beside Toros FC, Topiltzin, Firpo, Aspirante who have five games yet to play
    while four teams in group A having a bye meaning they will have three games yet to play
    Everyone else will have four games left to secure qualification.

Topiltzin need and Fuerte san Francisco will just need 3 points from their next five or four games respectively to secure qualification.

Once lobos and Vendaval will need just three points from their next few games to secure qualification

La Trucha, Blue_nation724 and slaminsams repped this.
  15. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    Since there is only 2-3 games left of the regular season, I thought it was time to put up what the final series will look like

[​IMG]

La Trucha and slaminsams repped this.
  16. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    the final games of the regular season concluded today, Teams that qualified from Group A are Atletico Compala, Once Lobos, San Pablo, Vendaval, El Roble, Once Municipal, Brasilia and Atletico Apopa. While Group B the teams that have qualified are Firpo, Municipal Limeno, Audaz, Independiente, Fuerte San Francisco, Topiltzin, Atletico Balboa and Toros FC.

Key statistic of this season

Equipo más Goleador LA Firpo (44)
    Equipo mas Goleado ADM Leones de Occidente (52)
    Equipo con menos puntos en fase regular ADM Leones de Occidente (13)
    Equipo con más puntos en fase regular CD LA Firpo (52)
    Equipo con menos goles encajados CD Atlético Comalapa (8 Goles en Contra)
    Equipo Invicto del torneo CD Atlético Comalapa (11 juegos ganados, 9 empatados , 0 Derrotas)
    Equipo con peor diferencia de Gol ADM Leones de Occidente con -22
    Equipo con mejor diferencia de Gol CD LA Firpo con + 26
    Equipos revelación:
    Grupo "A" (San Pablo FC y AD Apopa estrenandose en Segunda Division y pasando a siguiente ronda)
    Grupo "B" (Independiente FC, CD Fuerte San Francisco y Toros FC)

Equipos que peligran en descenso para el torneo clausura:
    Grupo "A" ADM Leones de Occidente con 13 puntos , 7 puntos abajo del 10° que es Quequeisque FC con 20 puntos
    Grupo "B" CD Asunción con 16 puntos, 6 puntos abajo de CD San Rafael Cedros que cuenta con 22 puntos.

[​IMG]

slaminsams and La Trucha repped this.
  17. La Trucha

La Trucha Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 16, 2009
    42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Hoping for a Comalapa vs. Firpo final, but I'm cheering on the former to go all the way. C'mon Tuco!

18. slaminsams

slaminsams Member+

Mar 22, 2010
    Tuco is my opinion the most promising coach we have. 8 goals scored on his team the whole season is impressive

La Trucha repped this.
  19. La Trucha

La Trucha Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 16, 2009
    42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    It's a damn shame that he couldn't take our U-20's to the U-20 WC a second time, or take our U-23's to the 2012 Olympics. Really hope he can get Comalapa promoted, and from there it'd be interesting to see how the team would perform in the LMF under Tuco.

20. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    first sets of games of the quarter final, keep in mind that its a two leg playoff

Frpo 6-0 Brasilia (i highly doubt that brasilia will reverse the result and score six goals, it looks like firpo have ended their playoff hoodoo after losing quarter final series against el roble and marte soyapango respectively)

Los toros 3-1 Atletico compala (biggest shock was compala losing, fortunately its a two leg series and although they let in a late goal to make it a two goal advantage, they did steal an away goal which is very important.

El roble 0-0 Independiente (tough match, its way to early to call who will win).

slaminsams repped this.
  21. slaminsams

slaminsams Member+

Mar 22, 2010
    Looks like I spoke to soon on Tuco. I hope they turn it around but they should have handled los toros better than that

22. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    I think they able to turn it around, los toros have been a different side since they got that new coach and all credit goes to the players who implemented their plan. The second leg will be interesting.

23. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    Other games played today

Atletico Apopa 1-0 Municipal Limeno
    Audaz 0-1 Once Municipal
    Fuerte San Francisco 2-0 Vendaval
    Topiltzin 4-1 San Pablo

All ties are pretty even, the only two I think are defintley through are Firpo and Topiltzin

24. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    Forgot to add ciclon de golfo 0-1 Once Lobos

25. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    saturday games

Brasilia 1-3 Firpo, Firpo ended their hodoo and progressed to the next round 9-1 aggregate.
    San Pablo 4-1 topiltzin, the tie ended 5-5 the game went into extra time and it was 1-1, which meant thetie ended 6-6. The game went into penalty shoot and Topiltzin won 4-3. Topiltzin progressed to the next round.

sunday
    Atletico comapala - los toros
    Independiente - El Roble
    Municipal limeno - Atletico Apopa
    Once Municipal - Audaz
    Vendaval - Fuerte San Francisco
    Once lobos - ciclon de golfo

slaminsams repped this.