2018/19 Transfer Rumours | Signings | Discussion

Discussion in 'Sporting CP' started by fdasilva, Apr 19, 2018.

1. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    In the same financial report, SCP also shows that 3 of the players that left are asking for the club to pay them, up to a total of almost 5M. Also says that Mihaljovic wants 11M for letting him go after 10 days (SCP argues that there is a 15 day period where they can pull out of the deal).

Podence wants around 800K
    Gelson wants around 3.2M
    Leao wants around 600K

Nothing on the other players (Patricio, etc...)

2. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Podence and leao can get a boot in the ass. Garbage humans.

3. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Carrico and Bruma rumors are coming out.

Would love to have Carrico back, love his work ethic and he's a massive upgrade over Andre Pinto and he would probably be our best DM as well. Unlike most of our academy products, Carrico actually is a huge Sportinguista too. Plus, besides Mathieu and Nani, we don't have any players who have every actually won anything before so it would be nice to add some winning mentality to the team.

As long as catio balde is still Bruma's agent, I don't want him at the club.

4. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Yeah Balde is still his agent. No thank you.

I really hope our scouting team is being improved on - we need a proper scouting team that can analyze and bring talented young players to the club.

5. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    We've been linked to Tondela GK Claudio Ramos. The goalkeeper has been the main reason Tondela have stayed up, and even got a call and a debut to the Portugal national team in the last friendly vs. Scotland.

If Viviano really has no chance, we should try and sell him in January and maybe replace him with Ramos.

6. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Anyone heard those rumors that we have an obligatory 10mil buy out clause on Gudelj? I thought his contract was up at the end of the year and wed sign him on a free?

7. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    I haven't seen that but would be a bit crazy. He hasn't done anything to justify that fee. His contract with the Chinese club ends at the end of 2019 though.

8. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Was on forumscp, which is a shambles these days so who knows

9. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Varandas said we would try and reinforce the squad in January, and the first signing might be Chaves midfielder and Portugal U21 international Stephen Eustaquio according to Record. I must admit I've liked this player when I've watched him play, he likes to play a deep midfield role but has excellent passing quality and technique - something we've been missing since William left.

[​IMG]

natenate101 repped this.
  10. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Rumours swirling that we are negotiating to bring back Francisco Geraldes in January. The player has not played a single minute with Eintracht Frankfurt so far in official games, and in the last weeks he has been injured. Yet with the new coach and the promise of a more possession-heavy football style, Geraldes could be seen as an ideal squad player.

natenate101 repped this.
  11. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Record saying that Geraldes is guaranteed to return, and that Keizer wants Kenny Tete for the LB spot.

12. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Daily Mail is saying we are interested in bringing Adrien silva on loan from Leicester.

13. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Looks like Sturaro will return to Juventus and join Bologna on loan for the rest of the season.

Great player, his performances at Alvalade will be remembered.

AlexJones19 and natenate101 repped this.
  14. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lol, the loan never made sense to begin with. Glad he is gone and it's one less thing to think about. Focus on players who can actually help.

15. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Too bad, would've been a big help for the struggling midfield. We need a good 2/3 signings in Jan for sure.

16. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Bruno Cesar posted a message on social media which heavily indicates he could be on his way out. Something along the lines of "one needs to know when it's the end of an era". I couldn't agree more...

Brazilian media have been reporting that Vasco da Gama is set to strike a deal to sign him on a 2 year deal.

17. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Varqndas just said hes still coming as long as he passes his medical. Seems like hes preparing for him not to come

18. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    I just don't believe it.

Pepe just rescinded his contract with Besiktas and available for free. Call me crazy but maybe we could go for him?

19. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Record saying we beat Benfica to the signing of Pacos Ferreira centre forward Luis Phellype - don't know the player really well, not sure how I feel about this...

[​IMG]

20. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    ^^ all 3 major news sites reporting the same interest now. This one looks like it might happen.

Could be our version of Marega or Soares like Porto. Or it could be a flop. Can't be worse than Castaignos though.

21. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What's up with Eustaquio?

22. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Havent heard much since the news broke. I think Chaves want a steep amount of money for him.

23. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Everyone and their mother is saying Luis Phellype has signed with us. This one looks done. Half a million is the rumoured fee. Looks set to become the official backup for Bas Dost, a tall striker who can likely hold up the ball well. Has a half dozen goals for Pacos this season. Was he my first choice? Not really, but you never know, he could turn into another Slimani.

Also, Vasco da Gama announced they have signed Bruno Cesar on a 2 year deal for an undisclosed fee. Neither deal has been officially announced by SCP yet.

24. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Bruno Cesar has said goodbye on his social media to SCP and the fans, so this one should be done.

Francisco Geraldes is expected to be in Lisbon on Sunday and start training with the team next week, although he can't be included in the team sheet officially until January 2nd.

25. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Sporting CP officially announce the mutual termination of Bruno Cesar's contract:

https://www.sporting.pt/pt/noticias...nicado-sporting-clube-de-portugal-futebol-sad

A Sporting Clube de Portugal, Futebol, SAD, informa que chegou a mútuo acordo para a rescisão do contrato com Bruno César, jogador da equipa principal de futebol masculino.

A Sporting SAD agradece a Bruno César todos os serviços prestados e deseja a continuação dos maiores sucessos profissionais e pessoais.