[2017 FIFA U-20 World Cup: Round of 16] Korea vs Portugal 2017/05/30 [R]

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Jitevra, May 28, 2017.

1. ConcernedK

ConcernedK Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Learn to read, you dumb crock. Takuechi suggests to spend millions on facilities with connections to EU clubs.

I say the best way to improve the football scene in SK is to start with the domestic scene.

nmssis repped this.
  2. zdrstvte

zdrstvte Member+

Aug 27, 2012
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    This is one of the dumbest analogy I've heard in my life. Investing your time and life isn't same thing as asking a girl out. I'm amazed that I even need to point this out :rolleyes:.

3. zdrstvte

zdrstvte Member+

Aug 27, 2012
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Lol, no sh*t. HOW? IS THE QUESTION YOU MORON.

Making things better is not a plan you absolute cretin. Try to use the sh*t in your head for once.

I don't have high expectations for you given your track record but try.

sac517, killaorca and toohyper repped this.
  4. zdrstvte

zdrstvte Member+

Aug 27, 2012
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    He also doesn't understand the difference between a captain and a vice-captain.

toohyper repped this.
  5. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC

Learn to read and understand the actual discussion. Basically, take your own advice & do a little more. I didn't suggest what you implied

toohyper repped this.
  6. ConcernedK

ConcernedK Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    No shit? Then why are these two ********boys, zdrstvte and takuechi are so adamant of shipping decent Korean footballers to china, desert, japan?

You are contradicting your past statements, you retard. LOL

7. Kanuck

Kanuck Member+

Feb 11, 2005
    La Belle Province
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    FFS, these NT threads, win or lose it's always the same thing...

we're so Korean....

[​IMG]

komina12345, jinseokyang, LDG20 and 5 others repped this.
  8. ConcernedK

ConcernedK Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Quit BSing already. One side, you want to see the football in Korea improve. But the other hand, you want the decent players to be shipped out to rot in garbage leagues.

I stand by my own convictions. The solution to improving football in Korea is with improving domestic league first. Sending decent footballers to garbage leagues will only hinder Korea's growth in the long run. Do you agree with this statement or not?

9. zdrstvte

zdrstvte Member+

Aug 27, 2012
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Lol, when did I say that? Quote it then you moron.

Honestly, you bring nothing to this forum but some inane comments that have 0 value.

toohyper repped this.
  10. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    you're surprised by this? ConcernedIdiot likes to make arguments that doesn't exist or accuse posters of things they never said. that's what he does.

zdrstvte repped this.
  11. zdrstvte

zdrstvte Member+

Aug 27, 2012
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    That's what makes BSK sweet and salty. I'd prefer an active forum than a dead one :D. Why do you think other members like the Iranian ones always knock on our door?:coffee:

12. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Korean players have the right to make decent wage. Your obsession for Korean players to sacrifice while KFA/KLeague are Fing them over is amusing.

As for why I support some of them to play outside of KLeague.. such as JLeague? Well, for one.. the youngsters who join JLeague are offered 1st team football. If they are good enough, they start games in Jleague compared to rotting completely in Kleague til some 30+ yr olds retire (not to mention, get scouted by more EU clubs).

CSL, ME? Again, Korean players have the right to take care of their families. If they are offered better deals, who am I to say they should reject when I would do the same in the same situation or in the career I'm in? They are professionals.....

sac517, skimmilk, Steven511 and 2 others repped this.
  13. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    he doesn't know about that life because he still lives with his parents and doesn't have to work for a living.

14. Steven511

Steven511 Member

Jeonbuk FC
    South Korea
    Apr 1, 2017
    What do you mean improve? It won't matter unless people start to care about the K league itself. The same emotion, anger, happiness when Jeju or Seoul wins the championship. Filling the stadiums and watching the games to pass the culture on to each generation. It will be a long process, and if we're expecting change to happen within even 1-2 generations it will not. If no one cares about the league and treats it like a joke then that's exactly what it will be.

15. zdrstvte

zdrstvte Member+

Aug 27, 2012
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Exactly.

Plus, footballers, like any other people, wants to feel valued at what they do. Honestly, playing in an empty stadium is not exactly a career motiavtion if at all.

Just look at this post from Jung Tae-Se after he left Suwon for Shimizu.

[​IMG]

skimmilk and killaorca repped this.
  16. ConcernedK

ConcernedK Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I love how you avoid my question. Read what I wrote again and answer the fcuking question. :rolleyes:

17. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    why the fck does he have to answer that obvious question? no fking sh*t it would hurt Korean soccer. But he gave an explanation (which you clearly ignored because you're a tool) as to why he understands those players taking the bigger deals in China/Japan/ME. If you worked once in your life, you would understand that as a working professional, money, benefits, and opportunity to develop skills are everything in the real world.

dumbass

18. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    K League can also be considered "garbage league"... especially if you consider the perspectives of EU clubs/scouts. :rolleyes:

edit - btw, just sending young & promising kids to Europe will also hurt K League.. not to mention, how come no one talks about sending kids to South America (the other great football continent)?

19. ConcernedK

ConcernedK Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    True. But you gotta start somewhere, correct? Do you even comprehend what I wrote earlier? I said to improve the quality of football in Korea, it has to start with the domestic league. Do YOU AGREE or NOT of sending our players abroad to csl,jl,qsl,etc will hurt the competition here and damage it in the long run? Why or why not?

Don't give me the bullshit of living expenses, wages, etc. Every football player is making atleast decent wages, why bother making an issue out of it? :ROFLMAO:

20. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Because it isn't true, why do you think I keep mentioning it? Gwangju players.. they are lucky if their wages are paid on time. :rolleyes:

21. TreySongz

TreySongz Member

Sep 20, 2015
    Detroit
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    I failed my Chem 12 test to watch this game......

22. ConcernedK

ConcernedK Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Provide a reliable source that can back your petty excuses.

23. doraemon

doraemon Member+

Jan 9, 2010
    I'll take that sweet, sweet WC win over Figo's team any day. It was fun as hell to see you guys play for the draw like a bunch of pussies and still get shafted... Good times.

killaorca repped this.
  24. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    It was a decent game. SK showed a lot of heart, but met on the day a highly effective and inspired Portuguese team, brimmed with confident individual technical display, and group coherence that was lacking in their earlier games. The Korean goal , a nice curved shot from inside edge of the penalty box, added excitement to the final 15 minutes or so. Well done.

Sons of Thunder, chook90 and jessypjs repped this.
  25. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Petty? :rolleyes:

http://www.kwangju.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1481209200592692008

Players not getting paid on time & Gwangju (not to mention.. w/ other gov't owned clubs) struggling to pay wages happen every year.

Check out stories of how Chungju & Goyang Zaicro players were fcked last yr.

Also, rookie contracts = 30k (unless you receive S contract.. of which, you get some signing bonus on top of it). That's it.. on 3-5 yr deals. I don't know if K league restructure contracts but by the time the contract ends for your typical K league player who joins the club after few yrs in college... they are obligated to serve in the military.