2016 All Region Teams

Discussion in 'College & Amateur Soccer' started by Sandon Mibut, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Sandon Mibut

Sandon Mibut Member+

Feb 13, 2001
    The NSCAA All American teams come from the all region teams. So anyone not on these won't be on the AA teams when they're announced.

2. gsterp

gsterp Member+

Jul 16, 2003
    College Park
    Today I learned that Tulsa is an Eastern school. East coast bias is spreading!

Sandon Mibut and OverseasView repped this.
  3. collegesoccer

collegesoccer Member+

Apr 11, 2005
    All conferences lumped together for rankings, NCAA and All-American, etc.... So three conferences per Region no matter where they are from...

Sandon Mibut repped this.
  4. Chaik

Chaik Member

Oct 18, 2001
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Explains why I clicked on "Northeast" and was shocked to see America East get shut out. Of course New Hampshire and Vermont aren't in the Northeast!

5. johnblue123

johnblue123 Member

Jun 2, 2014
    Got to see Colunga from SJSU play twice this year. The team is not very good but he plays pretty well. He has amazing touch and very good technical skill but IMO doesn't have the physical build for next level play. He almost seems a bit pudgy although I will say his vision and distribution skills are very good also.

6. OverseasView

OverseasView Member+

Olympique Lyonnais
    France
    Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
  7. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    ACC's offensive player of the year and Hoosier killer Jon Gallagher of Notre Dame didn't make the AA list? Odd.

8. boxcar123

boxcar123 Member

Nov 15, 2012
    Agreed. Gallagher's movement off the ball is fantastic. He'll be great at the next level.

9. Footballer247

Footballer247 New Member

Aug 7, 2015
    Check out my Youtube video. Perezlmu