2016 AFC U-23 Championship

Discussion in 'AFC: Tournaments' started by Txtriathlete, Jan 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Also did anyone notice that Humam Tareq played in all position except (center defender, right back, and center forward). He is a joker player but he needs to improve more. He lacks self confidence in some situations.

Kurdii110 repped this.
  2. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    This save made me cry
    Saad Nateq ❤️ he jumped toward the ball and it hit his body
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454090386.372825.jpg

Kurdii110 repped this.
  3. aminou

aminou Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Club:
    Palestino Santiago
    Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations IRAQ!!!!! ALF MABROK.

4. Minnows-lover

Minnows-lover Member

Sep 6, 2015
    Club:
    --other--
    Yeah! What a joy! Qatar FC, non-country of losers! They lost despite Iraq was denied a clear penalty when Qatar FC was winning 1-0.

Great work Iraq, decent play!

Qatar played really bad...

Mussab86 and Suren01 repped this.
  5. HTCONEM8

HTCONEM8 Member+

AC Milan
    May 16, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Congrats Iraq! I hope you will repeat what you did in Athens 2004.
    As for Qatari cheaters, next time hire better mercenaries lol. Since when Muntari is a Qatari surname?!
    OK. Your mercenaries helped you succeed in other sports such as Handball, Basketball, Volleyball but not football... sorry!

Mussab86 and Suren01 repped this.
  6. olimpialv

olimpialv Member

Jun 13, 2010
    las vegas, nv
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    What's gonna happen to Qatari DT Sanchez? He is a great professional sorry with the results he almost made it

7. bebek9

bebek9 Member

Feb 15, 2015
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Congrats Iraq. All three qualified teams have reached the semifinals in the past Olympic Games. I think they can make Asia proud again. Good luck.

I think you aren't that familiar with our volleyball. We had an embarrassing performance at the World Cup and Iran's coach Slobodan Kovac got sacked after the tournament. Maybe our B-team is stronger than A. Our B beat the Aussies 3-1 at the Asian Championship last year but our A lost to the same opponent 0-3 at the World Cup. At this rate, it will be way too stressful and scary to watch vs Japan and Australia in the upcoming Olympic qualification.

I've looked up the best and second best Asian team in team ball sports that are played in the Asian Games. We aren't dominating at all.

Football - AFC Asian Cup
    1. Japan (4 titles)
    2. Iran/Saudi Arabia (3 titles)

Basketball - FIBA Asia Championship
    1. China (16 titles)
    2. Philippines (5 titles)

Volleyball - Asian Volleyball Championship
    1. Japan (8 titles)
    2. South Korea (4 titles)

Beach Volleyball - Asian Beach Volleyball Championship
    1. China (10 titles)
    2. Indonesia (4 titles)

Handball - Asian Men's Handball Championship
    1. South Korea (9 titles)
    2. Kuwait (4 titles)

Rugby - Asia Rugby Championship
    1. Japan (23 titles)
    2. South Korea (5 titles)

Cricket - Asia Cup
    1. Sri Lanka (5 titles)
    1. India (5 titles)

Baseball - Asian Baseball Championship
    1. Japan (17 titles)
    2. South Korea (7 titles)

Field hockey - Hockey Asia Cup
    1. South Korea (4 titles)
    2. Pakistan (3 titles)

Softball - Asian Men's Softball Championship
    1. Japan (7 titles)
    2. Philippines (3 titles)

Kurdii110, Mussab86, Keren and 1 other person repped this.
  8. olimpialv

olimpialv Member

Jun 13, 2010
    las vegas, nv
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Good info but in a wrong thread. Thanks for the updates anyway.
    I thought Pakistani major sport is cricket.. They are beaten by Sri ranka? That's very poor performance from them.

9. dinamo_zagreb

dinamo_zagreb Member+

Jun 27, 2010
    San Jose, CA / Zagreb, Croatia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    :laugh:

Love Iraq! Hope to see them do well at the Games. Go, Lions! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Kurdii110, Mussab86 and Suren01 repped this.
  10. Perspolis#1

Perspolis#1 Member+

Jun 27, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    A few points. Bebek is a troll. Selective choosing of overall stats as opposed to current rankings and current accomplishments of "his" own country. TBD.

Congrats to the Iraqis on the board go make Asia proud at the Olympics, we have a heated rivalry but Id rather have actual players from Asia represent AFC as opposed to the favela kids of Qatar.

As for where you stand in Asia senior squads, we'll see when the next round starts.

11. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Why is this troll allowed to use racial slurs or openly sock without getting banned? Where are the mods here? Seriously, the mods here need to resign if they can't even spot or stop racial slurs or obvious straw-man socks like Bebek.

William McRashid repped this.
  12. Ereshkigal

Ereshkigal Member

Jan 25, 2015
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Our national team won't reach close to it's full potential unless we get a strong and technical manager. You saw the results in the last Asian games cup. We went from being terminated at the group stages at the golf cup to dominating and keeping constant pressure on the UAE with 10 men.

I'm afraid we have caught the "corrupt and horrible FA" syndrome.

Kurdii110 and Mussab86 repped this.
  13. HTCONEM8

HTCONEM8 Member+

AC Milan
    May 16, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Waaaaaah! Waaaaaaah! Look ma. They're teasing me again waaaaaaaaah!
    It's ok for me to spew bullshit and look down at others but they shouldn't be allowed to do the same to me waaaaaaaaaah!
    looooooooooool!
    All I can say is cry moooooooar ya majnoon lol!

Kurdii110 and Idham2 repped this.
  14. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Put him on your ignore list and move on bro. Don't waste your time on those trolls. ;)

15. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    There is no we. You are not Iranian, and it is obvious. You can not even speak our language. You just pretend and say random BS. You are truly a miserable person.

William McRashid, KiarashM and Navid1337 repped this.
  16. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    HTCONEM8 is yet anther obvious sock-puppet with familiar style of posting. ^ Seriously, anybody with some sense can see that all these guys are related to Kurdi. He was caught on PFDC with a dozen socks. This is what he does. Yet the mods here are just turning a blind eye.

17. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    #167 Mani, Jan 29, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
    If the mods do not crack down on these obvious socks soon, then I would not be surprised to see others here start making similar type of socks and give these guys a taste of their own medicine. The mods are setting a really bad precedent here by tolerating obvious socking.

18. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Attached is the Iraqi players' real age according to reliable Iraqi sources. So this was essentially Iraq's U27 team taking part in an U23 tournament. People here congratulating Iraqis are esnntially encouraging cheating. Iraq being a miserable war-torn place is no excuse to cheat. At least, Qatar is buying players in a legal manner, regardless of how pathetic that is. They're not cheating like the Iraqis.

Attached Files:

19. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    According to reliable Iraqi sources? You mean one and the same Iraqi blogger.. :laugh: What are you trying to achieve here?

aminou repped this.
  20. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Do you really believe that some of your players made their senior team/league debutes at the ages of 14-15 ? At least be honest with yourself. You're entitled to be proud of a bunch of cheaters who forged their DOBs in such obvious way that even the Iraqi Passport officials refused to issue some of them passports at first, but don't lie to yourself.

21. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    The guy who scored Iraq's winning 2-1 goal today, is actually 26 years old.

22. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    #172 Suren01, Jan 29, 2016
    Are you such a big fan and follower of Iraqi football that you know for sure that those players made their debuts at that age? Again, don't act like it was your own research; mention that you got this from the same source again. You are not going to convince us by repeating what you are saying.

Says who? :laugh: Bring up some evidence or don't post at all, because this is getting old now. I'm hearing the same rumours about the same players for 3 years.

aminou repped this.
  23. Yas-The-Gunner

Aug 2, 2006
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq

aminou and Kurdii110 repped this.
  24. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    #174 Mussab86, Jan 29, 2016
    Mani seems doesnt know about the war happened against Hakeem Shaker. Listen buddy, let me enlighten you a little bit about our situation in our football. There are 2 sides in this war Hakeem Shaker and local players and the other side is IPP campaign. The IPP (Iraqi professional players board team) which they support the abroad players. They suggested on Hakeem shaker to select couple of European based players to his team but Hakeem shaker refused the idea and said these players are not loyal (he was mistaken I know) then the IPP started to attack his team in all means most of them are crap talks. Sadly many believed the IPP and one of them that stupid blogger Hasanin Mubarak or Mubarak Hasanin or whatever his name. Unfortunately our Football officials arent good enough to hold thier position and cant do anything professionally to shut up the crappy talk. They dont even know who is this blogger because they arent educated enough to replay to his english blogs.
    I used to be a friend to Yousef the co-founder of IPP but when i know his schemes i cut my connection with him.
    Im a close friend to Hasanin Al-Hajaj an Iraqi reporter who is also close friend to Younis Mahmoud our NT captain. News hit me up to date and im telling you dont believe in the crap talk.

25. KiarashM

KiarashM Member+

Mar 2, 2014
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Get a grip on yourself already. This footage has been posted a bilion time, show us something new.

Zandi360, William McRashid and Navid1337 repped this.