2016-17 Champions League: auf den Spuren des verlorenen Henkelpotts

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by bvbSlash, Aug 2, 2016.

1. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    If Juventus win the CL, they will end up with €116M in earnings from the competition excluding gate revenues. That's incredible. No club has broken the 9 figure barrier from TV and prize money alone.

They have a complete squad. I'd be surprised if they cannot handle Madrid.

Boandlkramer repped this.
  2. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I don't see Monaco beating us with a Dahoud in midfield and everybody healthy. Unfortunately, a lot of things went against us. Next year we should absolutely do better.

3. Boandlkramer

Boandlkramer Member+

Apr 9, 2009
    Samma Weltmeister!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    So we are all rooting for Juventus right?

Me personally, the season is over.

4. thisisthelife

thisisthelife Member

Nov 1, 2015
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    Monaco were just outclassed by Juve last night. Not surprising - Juve have arguably the best defence in the world and have players like Dybala up front. Shame really, because Monaco are very likely to be raided by just about any big club this summer.

5. eaglespark

eaglespark Member+

Apr 9, 2015
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    When it comes to the terror attack it's impossible to know the effects it had. It's such a serious and personal reaction. Every player would react differently. I actually think some players were more effected for the second leg when they had time to think and process the situation. The trauma can come back at any time and the club will need to keep an eye on the team.

As for Tuchel his leadership was great in that situation, but that's not why I am indifferent to him. I am not a fan of his tactics and constant tinkering. I am not vehemently against him just indifferent to whether he stays or goes.

Zidane could win two CL titles back to back, Guardiola won everything with Barcelona as did Enriqie. I hope people are now starting to realise when you inherit a great team the effect of the manager is not that great. Actually the best thing he can do is interfere tactically as little as possible. A motivator is needed more than anything else.

Our team bar a right back and centre back is complete.

6. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Juventus made a stunning 109M from the CL this season, thus breaking the 100M barrier. Madrid made just 80M. Atletico made 60M. Napoli made around 65M.

I think we made around 55M and Bayern a couple more.

7. Boandlkramer

Boandlkramer Member+

Apr 9, 2009
    Samma Weltmeister!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    That should cover most of Alexis's transfer...money should not be a reason for this not to happen.