2016-17 Bundesliga Matchday 28: Bayern München vs. Borussia Dortmund

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by BVBFNM, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Liquid1010

Liquid1010 Member+

Sep 5, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Even Sokratis getting frustrated with Rode's constant back passes.....

2. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    It's kind of what happens when you have so many Bayern fans trickling in. You can chalk it down as us inheriting some of their shitty traits.

Lahmfan repped this.
  3. z0mb1e

z0mb1e Member

May 31, 2007
    Twilight Zone
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    I didn't actually report it, just joking.

4. z0mb1e

z0mb1e Member

May 31, 2007
    Twilight Zone
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Well, the game that actually matters is coming up in a few.

MatthausSammer repped this.
  5. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Extremely disappointing. It's like we did 50% of the things right and 50% of the things wrong. TT tactics were good but he opted for fücking Castro. Abysmal display as usual and then there is Rode who was so shit his team mates should [REDACTED]

6. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Not the ideal preparation for the Monaco match.

7. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Anyway this match was meaningless for Bayern. I'd much rather beat them when it truly, really, genuinely matters to them.

Dr.Phil and MatthausSammer repped this.
  8. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Let's ease up on the death wishes, m'k? Rode and Castro are poor football players, but they're still human with families.

9. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Poor footballers or just being out played by better ones? They did not do any worse than the team itself.

10. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    If you watch Dortmund on any sort of regular to semi-regular basis, I think you'd concur they're poor footballers and it's even more evident when the team is being outplayed overall.

11. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I watch Dortmund whenever they're not playing at the same time as Bayern, and for the record it's important to mention that it's a completely different story for Castro when he has Weigl playing behind him to cover up for him. Playing him and the Portuguese kid next to him was a mistake, doesn't take much to realize that was a big mistake to start off with.

12. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    It really isn't that different of a story when Weigl is there. Castro is still the same marginal player, just operating in a ton more space because the focus is completely on stopping and locking up Weigl for the opposition press. Rode is just awful no matter what.

13. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    They are a part of the team.....The part that makes the team worse.

14. z0mb1e

z0mb1e Member

May 31, 2007
    Twilight Zone
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Castro is just not much of a threat(period).

sanky repped this.
  15. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    That wasn't the Portuguese kids fault. He was given a free roaming role. I've watched every single match Castro has played in a BVB jersey. He sucks. A lot. It would be a relief to see him on the bench while Weigl gets a deserving partner in Dahoud.

16. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    First of, Guerreiro's got nothing to do in the midfield. I don't know how many times he has proven that he isn't a midfielder so playing him there isn't gonna make it any easier for Castro. Schmelzer is awful and I feel sorry for Guerreiro being played in the midfield when he's actually a really good left-back but hey Schmelzer is the captain so too bad. :rolleyes:

17. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    So does Trump.

Very presumptuous on your part. Besides the forests down there are thick. Fly low and hed be fine. At least we don't have to see him in our colours.

18. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    While we're on the subject, is Merino really that poor? Tuchel only gives him cameos. What the have Castro and Rode don to merit priority over him?

19. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I have to assume at this point that Merino and Sahin are just crap in practice, because when they play they are worlds better than Castro and Rode, albeit with small sample sizes.

20. eaglespark

eaglespark Member+

Apr 9, 2015
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    It's been obvious since the start. It's just like Guardiola playing Lahm in midfield. Today Alaba and Lahm showed us what top full backs can do. It's not even like Schmelze4 is a good captain.

Anyway today Rode deserves no blame. He has just come back from a long long injury and has his first minutes against Bayern.

Bayern were just too good today even if we had a full strength team. I suspect they will knock out Madrid.

We need Reus and Weigl for Monaco and Raphael at left back. Sadly Reus wont be at top form. This is a bad result but Passlack and Dembele will learn a lot from it and know just how hard they have to work.

21. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    With a large sample size we can see that both Rode and Castro are absolutely crap.

22. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    With Launch retiring, Robbery nearing their end, we should be building a dynastic squad. Instead we have Rode, Castro, Ginter and Toprak joining. Journalists love calling us an exciting and talented squad.

23. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    We are an exciting and talented squad. Hopefully we can rid ourselves of Rode and Ginter over the summer and further integrate Passlack and Merino next year.

24. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    It's a lot worrying actually if you look at the financial investments. Castro, Rode, Toprak were quite expensive signings. Id rather the club just save the money and let the played you mentioned play regular min. I fully agree that Mor, Dembélé, Passlack need time. And I hope they don't get usurped by below average players like Castro.

25. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Tuchel's insistence on playing shit like Castro and Rode over Merino plus his lack of defensive acumen makes me question his credentials as a coach.