2016-17 1. Bundesliga Matchday 22: SC Freiburg vs. Borussia Dortmund

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by naopon, Feb 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Lol there's nothing suspicious. HSV are just plain old shite.

[​IMG]

Liquid1010 repped this.
  2. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Nobody is debating that. It's more than just questionable when they turn into a 5. BL team against Bayern.

3. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I tend to think the same way, but so are teams like Ingolstadt and even they can keep it close from time to time. It might need to be looked into.

4. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    IMO, it looks more like HSV suffer from a shell shocked, PTSD type situation after losing so badly in the first few times. Think along the lines of Leverkusen's performances in the later stages of the CL. Bayern are also more than capable of exploiting weakly organized teams. Just like how they dismantled Arsenal.

Point of conflict to this argument in my perspective is that HSV are in the midst of another relegation race. Losing this embarassingly and conceding 8 at this point of the seasom certainly won't be doing any favors to their goal differential or morale overall. Also doesn't make the most sense to be purposely losing at epic margins like this. If anything were to be theoretically preorchestrated, I'd imagine the results to be kept at a more subtle and realistic scale.

MatthausSammer and Dhajj repped this.
  5. bumbleBeeVB

bumbleBeeVB Member+

Aug 6, 2014
    NYC
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    But HSV could never ever be relegated because they sold their souls already

6. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Now we're paying off teams to beat them?????

This forum is turning into a ********ing joke......

And the same delusional butthurt clown liking the post and going along with it like it's legit...

Give me a ********ing break

We also beat Arsenal 5-1 twice and wolves with the same score line... we must've paid the UCL refs for that too...

We also beat Juve 4-0 and Barca 7-0 in agg in 2013...

They need the money too I guess :rolleyes:

7. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    And you going along with this bullshit....... do you have any logic or are you just a robot?

8. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    When you look at HSV and compare them to other relegation strugglers you see a team that still consistently gets ANNIHILATED by Bayern relative to other teams of that stature. I would probably tend towards the "HSV has PTSD" hypothesis that Epitome stated, but I don't know what's going on. It might be worth looking into. I'm not sure why you have to take it so personally. This is a BVB forum; you shouldn't expect flowers and rose petals towards Bayern on here. If you go to the Real Madrid subforum you hear tons of references to Barcelona having the refs on lock. Same thing with the Serie A subforums other than Juventus. Speculation of this naturee is not unusual between fans of rival teams.

9. Lahmfan

Lahmfan Member+

Jun 3, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Lmao we don't expect roses and flowers in here. We expect you to have common sense. But I know it's hard for some of you

NUFCBayern repped this.
  10. Liquid1010

Liquid1010 Member+

Sep 5, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Even if we entertain the idea of teams buying refs (which I don't buy for one second)..... why the heck would they bother with HSV?!! The team is pure garbage, and the scores show their mentality.

Nothing to see here.... move on.

Dhajj, chewz, Raumdeuter and 1 other person repped this.
  11. bumbleBeeVB

bumbleBeeVB Member+

Aug 6, 2014
    NYC
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We expect you guys to have common sense too, but despite the clear fact most of your input is reactionary bs meant to rib us (not that we're not doing the same but it's our forum not yours), you guys still come back on the daily.

12. Lahmfan

Lahmfan Member+

Jun 3, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Yeah we come here for the comedy and the entertainment factor. Would love to see the 'obvious' facts that you got tho.

13. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

Would you shut up with your logic!! :mad:

chewz, Raumdeuter and Liquid1010 repped this.
  14. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    And we're way off topic on top of being rather borderline close to a food fight. Locked.

chewz repped this.