2015 US Nats - Rev Content

Discussion in 'New England Revolution' started by dncm, Feb 8, 2015.

1. A Casual Fan

A Casual Fan Member+

Mar 22, 2000
    Check Agudelo's twitter feed. He posted the video himself, or retweeted the MLS Disciplinary committee's video, not sure which. I think someone posted the tweet on this board earlier.

2. patfan1

patfan1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 19, 1999
    Nashua, NH
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    OK, not Revs content, but this makes me happy. Young keeper Jesse Gonzalez of FCD to make one time switch to US.

TheLostUniversity and NFLPatriot repped this.
  3. Crooked

Crooked Member+

May 1, 2005
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    To be clear, he's going to report to the USMNT camp but isn't committed to making the one-time switch yet.

4. TheLostUniversity

Los Angeles Galaxy
    Feb 4, 2007
    Greater Boston
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I guess that's smart... but disappointing.... he really shows extraordinary promise. Since Jurgen has not shown himself above using tournament spots as cash payment for influencing the decision of duals, can he show the same basic love for Gonzalez as he did for Green and offer him, say, a spot on the Copa squad?
    [I am being facetious with this question. JK's use of the world cup spots that way was a perversion and corrupt].

5. dncm

dncm Member+

Apr 22, 2003
    Boston
    January Camp delayed start until Jan 10.

Since this is a mostly MLS camp - will be interesting what JK does with any Revs players.

And with the suspension, wonder if Jones is still called in depending on what club he is headed to.