2013 Regiment

Discussion in 'Charleston Battery' started by Erik S, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Erik S

Erik S Member

Jul 9, 2008
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Im going to join this year to support the club and the group. Anything new this year? Would love to do a roadtrip out of the ordinary if possible. Lookin forward to a good year. Buying season tics next week.

Mikey mouse repped this.
  2. Mikey mouse

Mikey mouse Member

Jul 27, 1999
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hope to keep getting bigger and louder! We have some song sheets and a number of drums now and just need to coordinate a bit. We are in the process of creating a big ass banner but I don't think it will be ready for the Carolina Challenge Cup.

Road trips will depend on the schedule but realistically the only ones we can make affordable by bus are the ones to Charlotte and Wilmington. I would love to do a bus to Orlando but I would imagine it would be an overnighter.

If we can swing a bus I plan on driving down this season especially if they do a Tampa/Orlando match.

3. Erik S

Erik S Member

Jul 9, 2008
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is
    I would definitely love to do an Orlando trip. Are yall doin any shirts this year? The banner idea is awesome, what will it look like?

4. Mikey mouse

Mikey mouse Member

Jul 27, 1999
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We'll have regiment shirts or hat with the regular membership. polo and dri-fit polos with the premium packet.

the banner is going to be black about 25 x 25 feet with a Battery logo centered on it. the idea is to raise it after goals or put it at the top part of E10 if it is a crowd.

5. Erik S

Erik S Member

Jul 9, 2008
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    H
    How much does regular and premium cost?

6. Mikey mouse

Mikey mouse Member

Jul 27, 1999
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    $20 for regular and $40 for premium. both get you 10% off at the proshop, discounts on the Bus trip, and a few other bits and pieces. As well as you choice tshirt or hat at $20 or type of polo at $40

7. Erik S

Erik S Member

Jul 9, 2008
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nice, I will do premium. I know I wanna get a championship t-shirt from the pro shop.

Mikey mouse repped this.
  8. Mikey mouse

Mikey mouse Member

Jul 27, 1999
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States