2013 Gold Cup in Mexico who is with me?

Discussion in 'Gold Cup' started by ceezmad, Jul 9, 2011.

1. MRschizoid21

MRschizoid21 Member

Nov 5, 2004
    Brooklyn, NY
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This needs to be repeated over and over.
    I think USA and Mexico are bad options for the growth of the tournament.
    Canada, Caribbean, Central America should cycle before it comes back.

2. El Chuma

El Chuma BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 17, 2005
    San Diego
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Canada is the one.

3. local136RiverRat

Oct 9, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    I wish the GC would move around. Mexico City would be sick, Al pastor for breakfast, lunch and dinner. IMO most underated city in the Americas. The confrderation getting better can only help us all. I may be alone in this, but if the US is out, I root for Mexico, when Mexico wins the WC it makes us all more credible.

The idea of using some of the revenue to help the other nations build better stadiums would be great, but the money guys would never let that happen.

4. halfnhalf89

halfnhalf89 Member+

Aug 19, 2008
    Canada would be the best option, plenty of people from central america and the carribean in vancouver, toronto, montreal, and ottawa. Bad option is mexico, they would just treat every other team like crap as usual, with booing, taunting, and gunfire.

5. elcibernetico24

Jun 28, 2008
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    =D yeah we eat babies down here too,nowdays people in stadiums dont trow piss at the visitors we use weapons of mass destruction on them,didnt you see the last u-17 world cup we hosted how many riots on the stadiums and the people that died because they were wounded with gunfire...........damn its the apocalipse down here,plus we eat puppies too for breakfast.

mexico is a bad option for sporting (dont know if thats the right word for it) reasons i want to make this piece of shit tourney a real one........but if we want we could host this thing with our second division stadiums.

6. halfnhalf89

halfnhalf89 Member+

Aug 19, 2008
    exactly, all of those things are true plus you forgot bees. Mexico will also be able to play every game at 1 in the afternoon at the Azteca for more flavor.

Fans stripped of J'can flags in Mexico

HOWARD WALKER @ the MEN’S UNDER-17 WORLD CUP IN MEXICO

MONTERREY, Mexico — The over 30 Jamaican fans who are here in Mexico supporting the young Reggae Boyz, were extremely peeved following Tuesday match against Argentina when their national flags were confiscated by officials.

"Me vex man," said Wright, the father of Under-17 striker Jason Wright. "We hold out the flag and during the anthem, them come waan tek it wey. Mi affi say 'no man, the anthem a play'."

"Anyway them say no flags. I don't know why and tek way wi flags," said Wright.

7. elcibernetico24

Jun 28, 2008
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    where was the gunfire ? how many jamaican babies did we eat from them ? how many gallons of piss did we trow at them ? SHOW ME THE INCIDENTS.....jejejeje theres always something going on in COUNTRIES THAT ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT THE SPORT,thats why i want it in central america,mexico going down there against everything IS A CHALLENGE.

worst things happen in south america and we STILL WANT TO PLAY IN THEIR TOURNEYS,because we are not silly little nancies like maybe YOU.

if you are a sissy little lady-boy go to womans "soccer" maybe there you are not gonna get your feelings hurt by some baby-eating evil mexican,we play FUTBOL not soccer :)

8. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    unless you link the article this is complete fkn bullshit..

and nads are such fkn cry babies...seriously.

9. JRB92

JRB92 Member+

Sep 23, 2009
    He's a centrie nad fan. I guess that explains his username.

10. El Chuma

El Chuma BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 17, 2005
    San Diego
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is the word '********' an ok chant for an U-17 game?

11. elcibernetico24

Jun 28, 2008
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    kids nowdays do worse things then a simple ******** chant,i know i did worse things when i was 15,jejej you guys just want to exagerate everything we do,maybe those kids dont say bad words at 17 :rolleyes: we are traumatizing them,we are killing their purity with that filthy chant,im sure they never heard it before at school =D,like i said if people cant stand a simple ******** chant then they are obviously not ready for mens sport and should go watch womens soccer there you are not gonna hear that evil chant.

12. Chesco United

Chesco United Member+

DC United
    Jun 24, 2001
    Chester County, PA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Personally, I'd prefer it if the Canadian federation could actually get its act together and host. Unlikely to happen though. Has CONCALaugh actually set a date for GC 2013? Canada is unlikely to host if the tournament date is close to the start of the CFL season. You guys might want check on the Canadian forum to see if they have any interest. As for El Chuma's question, depends on how drunk I am.:D

13. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    that and much more...

theyre 16 or 17...these fkrs are old enough to put up with that shit...

fkn nads always crying about stupid shit...

14. Gwadaboyz 72

Gwadaboyz 72 Member

Jun 27, 2009
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    In Gold Cup history Mexico co-organized the tournament with USA in 1993 and 2003! Note that this is done every ten years! So we can imagine that will happened in 2013.

15. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    Let's try and remain on topic everyone.

16. halfnhalf89

halfnhalf89 Member+

Aug 19, 2008
    Im interested in seeing how mexico do without 100% home field advantage

17. Soccerprep

Soccerprep Member

Aug 26, 2005
    Lafayette, LA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    would like to see a change

18. LGRod

LGRod Member+

Mexico
    Aug 14, 2010
    Listenin to Los Bookies
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Canada deserves a shot.

19. Soccerfever

Soccerfever Member

Aug 30, 2001
    Laval(Canada)
    Anybody(capable of hosting) but the US will do quite frankly...

20. dinamo_zagreb

dinamo_zagreb Member+

Jun 27, 2010
    San Jose, CA / Zagreb, Croatia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Canada should be given a chance as one said before... at least one group. Would be interesting to see, if not in one country but USA, competition staged in three-four countires...

I see that as group stage in Canada, Mexico and Costa Rica, with championship - quarters, semis, final - in USA.

Canada can offer three cities - Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver - as three MLS franchizes.
    Costa Rica has one new great venue in San Jose, and I would choose Tibas and Alajuela for some matches, although those are old.
    Mexico can make it in City, Monterrey and Guadalajara, each matchday new stadium.
    USA can go with California, Los Angeles - HDP and San Jo - new stadium for quarters, San Diego for semis and Coliseum or Rose Bowl for final.

21. Soccerfever

Soccerfever Member

Aug 30, 2001
    Laval(Canada)
    I don't understand why so many people are suggesting such an idea.First of all,outside of the US,you have 2-3 countries who could host this thing on their own...easily!Second,you are suggesting that this thing could be hosted by 3-4 countries andf have the knockout stages played in the US,and then you go on to mention that the Mexico,Canada and Costa Rica should each host their group.By having Mexico(the top team of the region at the moment),host it's group,Costa Rica(one of the top 4 teams of the region in the last 10 years) and Canada host their group respectively.This formula will only ensure that most probably,Mexico,the US,Costa Rica will end up as the champion with the first two I mentionned the likely winners.What I'm trying to say is this:There is nothing in there that will interest the smaller teams of the region since the co-host for the most part,are the striongest teams of the region.I'm totally against it...as it does not help the smaller nations who want to make a name for themselves.

22. ottawasportsfan

Mar 18, 2005
    You could add Ottawa,Hamilton,Winnipeg all could hist games as well.

23. lajake

lajake Member

Dec 29, 2011
    So Cal
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I would rather see it in Canada than Mexico.

24. ottawasportsfan

Mar 18, 2005
    I would like to see have one pool in the States the other in Mexico and the 3rd in Canada.

25. lajake

lajake Member

Dec 29, 2011
    So Cal
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Either you have it in the U.S. every year or you rotate it bewteen, Mexico, Canada, U.S. or Central America with Costa Rica, El Salvador, Panama and Hondarus