2012 Euro Soccer Bundle from Diggin Deep Sports

Discussion in 'Games' started by RLennon, Jun 12, 2012.

1. RLennon

RLennon New Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Diggin Deep Sports is proud to offer the 2012 Euro Soccer Special

With this special offer, you will receive following:
    - Game Parts for the game of your choice
    - 2011-12 English Premier League
    - 2011-12 German Bundesliga
    - 2011-12 Italian Serie A
    - 2011-12 French Ligue 1
    - 2011-12 Spanish La Liga
    - Coupon good for 15% on the upcoming 2011-12 UEFA Champions Set

This offer is available for both Diggin Deep: World's Game or Glory on the Pitch. If your scoring from home, that's over 2,000 player cards, along with game parts, and a discount on a future set. Separately, this package would cost over $55 for the E-Books and over $125 for the printed products.

I have decided to slash these prices even lower than was originally speculated. Here are the 'official' prices for the 2012 Euro Soccer Special
    E-Book (for either game) - $34.95
    Printed Bundle (Diggin Deep: World's Game) - $79.95
    Printed Bundle (Glory on the Pitch) - $69.95

The possibilities are limitess. Replay all the leagues. Create your own 'Super' League, and see how things pan out. With over 2,000 individual player cards, you can run your own personal soccer world.

Hello, my name is Rob Lennon and I am an independent sports card game designer. My company is called Diggin Deep Sports. I create sports games that use dice and player cards to re-create sporting events. I currently have two soccer games released

Glory on the Pitch is a quick play soccer game that will give you final score, goal scorers, shots, full keeper stats, and full stat lines for selected players...all in about fifteen minutes.

Diggin Deep: World's Game is a more traditional soccer game that takes a soccer match and breaks it up into three minute segments. You can follow play from segement to segment smoothly, and get the highlights from each segment. You can also incorporate my Diggin Deep methodology for superior player to shine at the right moments.

I do not have an official release date for the UEFA Champs set, but I am hoping for the end of June. The coupon will not expire, and can be used for E-Book or printed product, regardless of which type of bundle you purchase. Feel free to E-Mail me, or PM me with any questions you may have.Thanks again for all the support!

Rob Lennon
    Diggin Deep Sports
    www.diggindeepsports.com