2011/12 Takashi Inui @ VfL Bochum (GER) Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by goru_no_ura, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Any special players you are refering to?

2. DerBogen

DerBogen Member

Mar 26, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    They are falling ? In compare to what ? To Messi or C.Ronaldo ? Sure then they are falling.Men what you expecting from them.Japan play professional football for maybe 35 years that's nothing in compare to other country's and now almost the full JNT play's in Europe.Half of them in Germany one of the toughest leagues in the world and the show every game that they can compete.That's sooo great.Show me other country's who are so good like Japan ? They are unbeaten for over an year and getting better and better.
    Sure they play more bad then last season but almost every japanese player is a starter in his team.

Shinji Okazaki : He starts every game and scored 3 goals.Not bad ,not great but he is one of the best Players in Stuttgart.Don't forget he plays as a midlefielder so it's harder to get goals.

Shinji Kagawa : He starts every game too.Scored 3 goals in all competitions for Dortmund and even if he plays much more bad then last season,this is a high compare and this season the hole team is more worse so it's normal that Kagawa's performance is not the same like last season.He is miles away from beeing bad.

Makoto Hasebe: Starts every game and scored 1 goal and assisted one.He seems to be in a bad shape in compare to other season but also with thios bad form he is good enough to compete in the Bundesliga and Magath count on him every game.

Atsuto Uchida: He is normal a starter every game like the rest,but he was injured the last weeks but when he plays he was good and it's only a question of time when he is back in the starting eleven. 1 assist in 5 games.

Hajime Hosogai : Sure ;D a starter since the second gameday.He scored 2 goals and is one of the best players at Augsburg.Very very solid and nobody expected something from him.

Takashi Usami: Like I am said in the Usami Thread.He do very well and he used almost every chance he get 2 subs and 1 goal and almost assist.Is only a question of time when he get's more chances.

Tomoaki Makino and Kisho Yano: They are the 2 who are maybe in Germany with bad chances but Makino is after my opinion close to get more playing time and maybe he need's to chance the team.He is fighting and maybe he suprises us like Hosogai.

Takashi Inui: One of the best Players in the second german league.Maybe the best at the moment.Best ratings and 3 goals and 3 assists.He is class like Kagawa last season even it's the second league.

For Yano I must say he is in compare to the others bad,but that's only because his skills are much lower then the others.He lower class player.Means not he is bad but he is after my opinion no compare and has nothing to do in the JNT.

Most of every japanese players is a starter in his teams and I would say nobody do worse.Only Makino and Yano are havong bad chances.

Yuto Nagatomo: He is a startet every game and It's impossibe that he plays that bad because it's Inter Mailand ...one of the best clubs in the world.The hole team is worse at the moment but I would say Nagatomo is one of the best in this.The reason why he is playing so defensively is cause the coach don't allow him to get's forward cause the need a cleen sheet to came out of this hole.There is no reason to worrie about,they won't sign a new right back,that's for sure and even the sign Nagatomo isn't chanceless to fight his spot back.It's totaly normal that you struggle sometimes.

Takayuki Morimoto: He is a startet almost every game.Scored 2 goals and 2 assists.When you compare this to the last season he is in great shape and this is his comeback.

Keisuke Honda: Is injured but was in very great shapes with 7 goals and 3 assists.Injury is normal,let's see how he do when he is back but Honda is alwasy solid,so no worries.

Ryo Miyaichi: Stays at Arsenal.Same situation like Usami but he is at one of the best clubs ever too and he get's very important expierience.He is young and scored often in the second Team.He would made his way,it's only a step in his carrer.You can't say that is bad.

Eiji Kawashima: Starter like usual and a very good season for him.Few cleen sheets.Great !!!!

Maya Yoshida: Is the Leader at VVV Venlo's defence like the coach is saying and he scored 2 goals.Starter every game with good performances !!!

Michiri Yasuda: Has a hard season this year but get's his playing Time.Assisted one goal and he has the chances to fight his spot back.They are only 11 gamedays and he was playing 7 days,that's not bad and I think he was injured too.

Yoshiaki Takagi : Is only 18,nothing to say about,maybe he need's time maybe he is to bad I don't know much about him.Only that his transfer was something about a japanese company.Let's wait and see.

I can't say that the japanese abroad are bad.It's the second harder year when you stay at a club for manye players but the would compete,no question.At the moment most of them aren't playing worldclass but are very solid and that's in the best leagues and best teams in the world.When you ask me that's TOTALY OKAY.They aren't machines.

3. artml

artml Member

Liverpool FC
    Ukraine
    Jul 11, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    It's 20 years, to be precise. And I just wanna second everything you wrote.

Don't fly away in hype and you won't be disappointed.

4. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Depends on your expectations. If you take an individual case and look at it to respective player's performances at NT, there's room for disappointment. If you compare the general situation to before it's obvious there has never been a better time for Japanese in Europe.

5. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Already on target today :cool:

6. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    The highlight of his game is this attempt from his own half ... It hit the crossbar, mamamia. Will try to find a video.

edit : found

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UYW9fHGTb8&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"]??????????? - YouTube[/ame]

7. hallelujah_united

Oct 21, 2006
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    He's definitely making a case for regular inclusion into the NT squad. Not starting eleven material yet I think, but he looks like he could be useful off the bench.

Thing is, would he have any of it?

8. BigDnm01

BigDnm01 Member

May 14, 2011
    USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    For those who want to know:
    Final according to Goal.com.

TSV 1860 1-3 VfL Bochum.
    Takashi Inui started the scoring with a goal in 8'

9. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    No I ment Shinji' Kagawa form this year in comparison to last year (but naturally the entire team was better last year) however today he played great so...

Than there is Nagatomo, who isn't playing all that great but again his team as well

Than there is Miyaichi who is getting a bit less chance than I hoped he would with the first team.

Than there is definitely Usami who isnt getting it as well

Just ment in general, that I hoped they would be getting more chances and excell this year.

10. artml

artml Member

Liverpool FC
    Ukraine
    Jul 11, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Well, Zac has tried him more than once, so if he continues to shine in 2.BL, why not give a boy another chance?

11. DerBogen

DerBogen Member

Mar 26, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    It's no question that this guy has a big carrer.In JNT and in the future for a good club maybe in the 1. Bundesliga.He plays like a god in the second league.Every time one of the best players.He get's incredible ratings from media too.He has the same season like Kagawa last year a very very big hype.JNT NEED a player like Inui.

VFL Bochum is Inui at the moment.4 goals and 3 assists in 10 games is very great.I think he can become bigger then Kagawa or Honda when he continue with his progress

12. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Inui has been great for Bochum, but if you look at entire matches with him, he always misses 1, 2 sitters, he always takes some time out when he either fouls in dangerous places, loses possession, is shown a yellow card discussing with the ref, etc.
    If he can work on these things (which is not hard), and I think that Bochum & 2. Bundesliga is just a perfect place to do that, he may get a chance at the JNT, but saying Inui is needed by the JNT is a bit over the top imo.

13. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    He's doing well, but he has a lot of work to do, for empowering his kind of play in Germany. He can totally do it! :)

14. DerBogen

DerBogen Member

Mar 26, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Okay ;D your right,"need" was a little bit to harsh but Inui is a very good player and he can help the JNT a lot I think.And I don't want to say that JNT need help,they do so well since the WC2010 but it's not bad to have an player like Inui =)

15. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  16. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjIYMEX_bcA"]U-23 MNT vs. VfL Bochum: Highlights - Nov. 11, 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Some glimpses of Inui in a test match against the USA u23-team which Bochum lost 3-1. Inui played the first half.

17. bm2011

bm2011 New Member

Mar 8, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
  18. Kenbi

Kenbi Member

Nov 10, 2011
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I highly doubt he'll be granted a work permit. :eek:
    Inui is already 23 and has been capped only 3 times for full NT if I'm not mistaken.

19. AKITOD

AKITOD Member+

Apr 5, 2007
    Hobart, Aust
    Club:
    JEF United Ichihara
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    He'd be one of the smallest players in the EPL if he went there. But again like Kenbi said, he didn't get a permit and EPL isn't worth it anyway. Bundesliga would be a better destination, and by now surely he's got a rep in Germany.

20. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Haha, S.Wright-Phillips comes to mind here.

Anyway, why do English media report like they don't have WP restrictions? It was the same with Mike.

21. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Because their journalists rarely have the privilage to talk with club workers as English clubs like to keep them out of their business. It's better to read forums than newspapers in England I think :)

22. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Please it's getting boring. They play the same football, there is 11 men in each team and the goal is to put the ball in the net. He could go anywhere he wants, if he's a good player he'll succeed.
    But that won't be happening anyway.

23. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Wait a minute, is there another way of playing football that I'm not aware of?

These generalizations are getting boring. It's the same thing as if I say that the Italian league is defensive and low-scoring which may apply to several teams at the most.

You can't generalize an entire league and say that its "yadda yadda yadda"

Quite frankly, if you're bored watching Japanese players playing in the Bundesliga, I think your problem is that your bored with football in general. I try to watch 2-3 games every weekend and I can't say that I've ever been bored. None of the games have been remotely similar.

24. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    LOL man I'm actually fighting against the cliche about English game being physical, Bundesliga having weak defenses and so on. I'm saying he could play anywhere he wants, it doesn't matter if he's good.
    What's boring is the fact they all play in the same country, not the game in itself.